3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
edik001bum 21.11.21 11:48 pm

Solving the problem with a black screen (Need for Speed: Rivals)

black screen what can be done
149 Comments
Sort by:
a
andreyvolodar 21.11.21

I solved the problem (when starting a black screen on litsuh) with jifors like this. in the control panel of nvidio, in the management of 3D parameters in the global settings, clicked on RESTORE.
ps who helped put a plus

E
Evangelist 21.11.21

Worth: 1 ATi radeon 6970 video card, 1 monitor, connected via DVI, modern, also supports 3D, there are the last firewood for sound, video, all supporting programs are, I play Bf-3,4, Dead space-3, Crysis- 3, Assassins creed: black flag, everything is perfect, but with NFS the problem is still not solved with a black screen, it is played only in windowed mode. On the EA website, in those support, they still write nonsense, they say, turn off the 2nd monitors, the 2nd video card, check the drivers, they write all kinds of nonsense, just to get rid of those who complain, and they also ask us with a stalemate whether those are communicating normally with you. support and does it help you?))) Idiots))

k
kerim777 21.11.21

Solved the problem, fresh firewood for radeon came out today. 13.11 9.5 beta, now you can run in full screen only a few times by pressing alt + enter

G
Gas 123 21.11.21

kerim777
Well, as I understand this for license holders? I downloaded this version of the drivers and no result, but I have a pirate! Vidyuha-6950

K
KYZJA13 21.11.21

Well, how did you solve the problem with launching on a TV set? I have a vidyakha Radeon HD 7970 and a TV set ski 3D 42 "instead of Monica, there are no other Monics

And I don't even have Alt + Enter plowing, I can only minimize the game Ctrl + Alt + Delete

K
KYZJA13 21.11.21

kerim777
yesterday put the same firewood, zero sense, does not plow in full screen mode

V
ViperGT1 21.11.21

beta 4
May resolve intermittent black screens or display loss observed on some AMD Radeon â„¢ R9 290X and AMD Radeon R9 290 graphics cards
beta 5
Resolves intermittent flickering seen on some AMD Radeon R9 270x graphics cards

and our video cards that will not help, but because with so everything is okay with them! and the drivers will not help us in any way, the official forum has already confirmed the information that only the patch will fix the problem.

Yesterday I also downloaded beta 5, the problem remained, I was not even surprised.

K
KYZJA13 21.11.21

As if AP., Nitsche is not audible at the expense of the patch?

n
n1981 21.11.21

KYZJA13
I've already seen repacks of the game with patch 1.2 on torrents. from Fenixx.

V
ViperGT1 21.11.21

It seems that the solution to the problem was delayed indefinitely, I tried to connect the TV via a VGA cable, and everything works fine in full screen.
Moreover, in the windowed mode, the problems remained, but in the complete mode they disappeared.
Almost all modern LCD TVs, and even plasmas, have support for PC in (VGA) ...
it's a pity.

k
kerim777 21.11.21

As previously mentioned, this is occurring with a specific TV on DVI and HDMI connection with specific cards. However, because of the particular hardware set-up under which this occurs, we're unfortunately unable to resolve this issue.
Sorry for this inconvenience. If ever you have any questions, please let me know and post a comment in this thread.

As mentioned earlier, this happens with a specific TV to DVI and HDMI connections with specific cards. However, due to the specific hardware configuration in which this occurs, we are unfortunately unable to resolve this issue.
Sorry for the inconvenience. If you ever have any questions please let me know and post comments in this thread.

PEOPLE, THEY CANNOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM IN THEIR OWN GAME, THIS IS A COMPLETE FAILURE, I WOULD BE SORRY THAT BOUGHT :(

V
ViperGT1 21.11.21

Now I will tell you how to solve the problem with the non-working fullscreen mode in NFS Rivals.

1) Download the Tridef 6.0 program (here is the broken version http://rusfolder.com/39276369)
2) Install, replace the files as indicated in the Crack folder.
3) Run Tridef itself via a shortcut on the desktop.
4) In the program itself, launch the joystick icon on the right (this is the game menu)
5) In the window, click to add a game. And, it is important, add it manually. (We indicate the path to the file "NFS14.exe" if you have x64)
6) Then he will offer us to select a game in the list, but it is not here, so click "Click here if the game is not in the list"
7 ) Select the profile for the game, it will fit from "Battlefield 4". And click Finish.
8) Now the game is in the list, you can start it, but first select "Tools -> Screen Settings"
9) Manufacturer select "Standart Display Types" and just below Model "Anaglyph (red / cyan)"

EVERYTHING! Click OK, launch the game through anything, it should start in red-blue 3D, and you just need to turn it off with the ALT + SHIFT + "-" key combination in the game itself.

v
volkodav2622 21.11.21

I don’t pamaglo ((((

v
vovanflex 21.11.21

Guys, since Battlefield 4 & Need For Speed ​​Rivals are created by the same DICE and work on the FROSTBITE 3 engine, so they will start and work the same way. So, after my long torment and google search, the problem was not solved, however, going to the "Personalization" menu, which is selected by the right mouse button on the desktop:
So you need to select "Basic (simplified) themes and themes with high contrast", select the classic style, for example. The games will launch in full screen mode after all this. Apparently these games refuse to work with Windows Aero. I have a Radeon 6800 system, Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

V
ViperGT1 21.11.21

volkodav2622 Is it possible for more details in what place did not help?) And is Tridef looking for other games on PC?

V
ViperGT1 21.11.21

vovanflex There was no such problem in battlefield 4 and no, it goes fine. And in NFS, they themselves admitted that they could not fix the problem, and by the way, I also have a simplified style and also does not work.

v
vovanflex 21.11.21

Then it's strange, what kind of windows? After all, this problem was found on Radeon

V
ViperGT1 21.11.21

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Radeon HD 6850

This problem is observed on HDMI and DVI outputs, when connected to TV or 120 hz monitors, as well as projectors, etc.

V
ViperGT1 21.11.21

vovanflex ps a regular 15-inch monitor and a TV via VGA connector work without problems. checked.
however, I also described the solution with HDMI above.

G
Gas 123 21.11.21

ViperGT1
Hi buddy !!! Thank you very much for solving this problem, I did everything according to your instructions, everything worked in full screen.Radeon 6950, Samsung TV 200 GHz