3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 21.11.21 11:48 pm

Music from trailers and teasers

Many movie trailers (like The Island, Spider-Man, The Chronicles of Narnia, King Kong, The Chronicles of Riddick) feature awesome compositions from X-Ray Dogs and Immediate Music. Where can I download them?
I would be extremely grateful if you could help ...
150 Comments
Sort by:
f
ferum23 21.11.21

Trailer "Manchester" Looks interesting.

t
timtimH 21.11.21

Nothing so muzonchik, I liked it ...

PS The Agatha Christie group itself says that this is just their clip. Yeah, right now.

e
erm93 21.11.21

People, please tell me what song is playing in the DmC teaser (Devil May Cry 5) ??? Thank you in advance!!)

L
Laele 21.11.21

Can you please tell me what kind of music is playing in the trailer for Darksiders? Thank you in advance.)

L
Laele 21.11.21

I have a soundtrack, but unfortunately, that composition is not in it. (

a
agneshka 21.11.21

Hello. Please tell me who can do anything. Music from the trailer for the program "The Battle of Psychics. Investigation" (the program will be broadcast tonight). This trailer is now shown on TNT. If anyone knows this music who performs it. All hope is on you. Thank you in advance.

D
Dennya 21.11.21

Color. Who knows, sho for the music (there is more than one composition for the campaign) was in the trailer in the movie I'm the Fourth ?? (in duplicated). Interested in everything from 33 seconds to the end of the trailer))

a
akadya 21.11.21

what is the name of the song trailer from real guys when ivanych throws a can of condensed milk

L
Leon SK 117 21.11.21

Please tell me what kind of music is playing in the 2007 trailer for The Invasion. Thought Moby is similar but not. Here is the link from the 58th second starts.

A
Alexander Uksusov 21.11.21

PLEASE GUIDE THE TRACK, nowhere to be found