3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 21.11.21 11:48 pm

Music from trailers and teasers

Many movie trailers (like The Island, Spider-Man, The Chronicles of Narnia, King Kong, The Chronicles of Riddick) feature awesome compositions from X-Ray Dogs and Immediate Music. Where can I download them?
I would be extremely grateful if you could help ...
150 Comments
Sort by:
s
sarman 21.11.21

help find the music from the movie Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Dead Man's Chest?, plizz

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 21.11.21

Specify: from a movie, or a trailer? There is both.

s
sarman 21.11.21

music, where to download it mono, at least something ???

s
sarman 21.11.21

2Powerfull the

site opens, but I can't download it, says that the link is broken

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 21.11.21

I am fine. I'm downloading the Opera.

q
qwait 21.11.21

Damn, guys, but someone has a thread of music from kwaki4 - from the trailer. I can't find it in any way - maybe someone got it, huh? Thanks in advance!

M
Mal1k 21.11.21

Do you have soundtracks from Taxi and Taxi 2

S
SERCOOL 21.11.21

On some disc I found a commercial for the film ultraviolet and there was great music. Tell me you can find it? Thank you in advance!

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 21.11.21

---- >>>> SERCOOL
Played by:
Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death
Jem - 24
Find easy online.

B
BaHuJlbHblu_MuLLlKa 21.11.21

2Powerfull thanks a lot

G
Good old Jubakka 21.11.21

There is such a very famous theme in the hip-hop style RnB. I don’t know who sings this song, but I know that at the beginning, the guy says "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeahhh Bboooooooy !!!!"
I often heard this little phrase in programs with MTV (especially on MTV BASE). Pomgite plz, maybe someone knows.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 21.11.21

No one has a theme from the international 300 trailer, what's playing at the very beginning?

B
BlooD ShadoW 21.11.21

Who knows where to get the music from the trailer for the movie "Deja Vu"

Z
Zharkovich aka Agent Smit 21.11.21

In the trailer, deja vu played Timmo Mas -slip in electrokid

B
Baby2 21.11.21

who sings the song and what is it called, which is at 4400 when the film starts?

s
seril 21.11.21

Please help. Who watched the movie 2FAST2REAL for hollywood. Who performed and what were the names of the songs in this film?

s
seril 21.11.21

Please help. Who watched the movie 2FAST2REAL for hollywood. Who performed and what were the names of the songs in this film?

V
VLADisLOVEx 21.11.21

There is a very cool song in the film Renegades, it starts in some Irish way. I really need it. HELP.

M
MarksWeLL 21.11.21

People, help me identify the song from the "I Stay" trailer from about the middle. After Bondarchuk says "Ko-ma", there such riffs begin to kill. Can you tell me the title of the song?

S
Supervisоr 21.11.21

Does anyone have Mouzon from the trailer for the movie "300"?