3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
evpatuq 22.11.21 12:09 am

Risen 2: Dark Waters Quest Questions

I do not quite understand which chapter it is, but the essence is this. After killing the titan of the earth, you need to find a team for the ship. From the Inquisition, I already took a man into the team. But one more is needed there. The pirate who was locked in the tower. So I have already freed this pirate, but I cannot find him. Tell me where he is hiding. (If possible, then with a screenshot and a mark on the map)
248 Comments
Sort by:
P
PsiLider 22.11.21

This man is to the right of the north gate of Puerto Isabela, behind him is still a cave. If you look at the gate, walk along the eastern wall you won't miss =)

c
chotcha 22.11.21

Does anyone know how to steal hair from Commandant Sebastiano ?? how to do this if he answers when he tries to talk to him "Don't bother me!" and the conversation ends there !! I have already completed all possible quests, only he remained !! somebody help !!

L
Lezerg 22.11.21

chotcha
In his house, you can find his hairbrush.

c
chotcha 22.11.21

Lezerg you almost saved me !! if you save me from searching and tell me where he is lying around then finally a man!

L
LaZyNya 22.11.21

I took control of Sebastiano, freed the pirate, loaded water on the ship, removed the guard from the ship. Now the problem: I can't find the fourth cannon, and I can't "cope" with the other three, as the guard is on guard. What to do, pozones?

m
mikhailruss 22.11.21

LaZyNya The
fourth cannon near the tower in which one of the pirates raven (cook) was sitting, a cannon on it!

How to sail the islands (the ship is already there)

T
Tomas anders 22.11.21

How to learn voodoo magic? more precisely from whom?))))

T
Tomas anders 22.11.21

LaZyNya
with three guns, this is probably a bug, since the guard does not go anywhere. I advise you to simply do this: hammer on one cannon and immediately run to your girlfriend near the ship, she will begin to protect you, in the meantime you can spoil another cannon. and so on.) in general, stupidly for a break)

mikhail_russ11
approach a friend who is standing on a box, near the "steering wheel" and tell her that "it's time to change course")

A
Abibas for us 22.11.21

it's easier to shoot the guards.

G
GarretSSS 22.11.21

Tomas Anders
Take the side of the Aborigines on the Crow Hunt quests on the Sword Coast. Then Chana will teach you the first basics for free, and then you can pump up your skills in the Aboriginal village there.

T
Tomas anders 22.11.21

GarretSSS the
sadness is that I have chosen the Inquisitors. And now I don't know what to do.

G
GarretSSS 22.11.21

Tomas Anders
Well now either replay or learn to handle a musket. These are two mutually exclusive factions

L
Litvinig 22.11.21

I killed the Crow, took the harpoon, but I don’t know what to do with the monster elemental. Who has already passed, tell me ...

T
TheFuck 22.11.21

All greetings.

I have a technical problem, but I have not found a solution anywhere.
In the third chapter, I chose the side of the aborigines and went to kill the Crow. I'm killing him. Next, with the help of a spear, you need to kill the golem that Raven summoned a couple of minutes ago, but I cannot kill him. The golem does not move, the spear and I myself go through it, the NPCs do not react to it.
tell me what to do

L
Litvinig 22.11.21

So I have such a mess, although I am on the side of the Inquisition ...

K
Kobone 22.11.21

Good day, everyone,
how to free the pirate-cook sitting in the prison of the Inquisition?
Please describe all the possible options
zs. I'm on the side of the Inquisition

M
MY GAME IS OVER 22.11.21

Kobone
fires a cannon at a tower where he sits from a cannon in another tower

T
TrueMuMa 22.11.21

Where to find the Personal item of Steelbeard, you need it for the Scepter with a skull in the Ghost of Steelbeard quest. I climbed the whole island of the dead, found nothing!

K
Kobone 22.11.21

MY GAME IS OVER
and if all the cannons are broken? (I go to the cannon and there is no option to shoot, just break it)

P
PASCHOK_93 22.11.21

Kobone Complete the
cannon breakdown quest or become a commandant and open the prison.