3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
evpatuq 22.11.21 12:09 am

Risen 2: Dark Waters Quest Questions

I do not quite understand which chapter it is, but the essence is this. After killing the titan of the earth, you need to find a team for the ship. From the Inquisition, I already took a man into the team. But one more is needed there. The pirate who was locked in the tower. So I have already freed this pirate, but I cannot find him. Tell me where he is hiding. (If possible, then with a screenshot and a mark on the map)
248 Comments
Sort by:
N
NBD 22.11.21

stalker382
Martinez and Venturo in the city. Sancho is on patrol, asking about him at the Tower of the Inquisition at Torres. About weapons, butcher Tito, Eusebio (guard of the East gate) and Martinez.

Question about the team: freed cook + Venturo / Chani? Or is there someone else?

B
Borgotta 22.11.21

Thank you all for your help. I ran a thousand times past Largo on Tacarigua and did not notice that he was sitting there. As they say, "the eye is blurred"))

N
Nighthawkreal 22.11.21

The team is generally separate. I still have a few slots left.

s
stalker382 22.11.21

NBD
ATP.
at the expense of the team - how many xs, but definitely more 5. when you have 5 people in the team, the achievement "The main traveler" is given in its description something like: your team has at least five people.

G
GarretSSS 22.11.21

NightHawkreal
stalker382
Borgotta
I got this maximum: Patty, Chani, cook, Jaffar, healer, druid and, I think, Crusoe. You can also add the ghost of the SB (it is a pity that he cannot be enrolled in the team, yrs). Can anyone else? Well, not counting Vertrudo replacing Chani

H
HBR7 22.11.21

Where can I get the Sword Coast card?

N
Nighthawkreal 22.11.21

The commandant's on the table.

D
DarthSauron 22.11.21

Guys, tell me where to look for Hawkins after the escape. Preferably with a screen! The whole island climbed ...

H
HBR7 22.11.21

DarthSauron
At a cave in the Valley. He talked about it when he was behind bars. You can just read your dialogue in the `` Save Hawkins '' quest (somehow it's called)

G
GarretSSS 22.11.21

averin
In the Maracay Bay? But where exactly? Which cave?

H
HBR7 22.11.21

GarretSSS
Well, certainly not in the Maracay Bay. I think it's not hard to guess what is next to Puerto Isabella. You can generally select this task and see where it is on the map.

s
stalker382 22.11.21

GarretSSS
you leave the city (through the gate near the coast) and turn to the left, there he stands next to the wall. in general, it is under the walls of the city.
averin like a
town called Puerto Isabela, isn't it? there is no other city on the Sword Coast.

H
HBR7 22.11.21

stalker382
Sorri was wrong, Puerto Sakarico is a city on the island of Tacarigua

G
GarretSSS 22.11.21

stalker382
You don't confuse Hawkins with Huakins? The first helps to find SB treasures, and the second is hired as a cook on your ship

s
stalker382 22.11.21

we can and confuse. but then there are questions about the Sword Coast ... and there seems to be a current of 1 person with a name starting with X.

n
novosel1984 22.11.21

guys, I can’t understand how to free the cook, he says the key is from sebostyano, but he doesn’t give it to me, he says don’t mix me like fuck off, I’m dumol, where I’m not in the trunk I’ve crawled all the chests, don’t help me pliz

G
GarretSSS 22.11.21

novosel1984 The
key can be stolen from him. And you can also release the cook by zhahnuv from the cannon on the tower in which he sits

H
HBR7 22.11.21

novosel1984 When
you make Sebastian's voodoo doll, you can give an order to the guard (his name starts with M like) near his house to let Hawkins go and shower you with gold)) This can probably be done if you chose the aborigines.

G
Gray7 22.11.21

What is the correct way to kill an elemental monster near the temple?

H
HBR7 22.11.21

Grey7 Who
are you talking about? Is it about titanium by chance?