3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 22.11.21 12:21 am

About New Year and some kind of sadness

Well, today we have a significant day, a holiday that unites all families and unites people. Everyone will celebrate it in different ways, someone with friends, someone with a family, someone with their loved one, someone alone, but I don't want to talk about that. Guys, I sincerely congratulate you on the New Year and wish all those who read this to have a lot of happiness in the new year. I don't know why, but I like this holiday more than any other (except May 9). No, this is not because of the large number of salads on the table. No, it's not because of different gifts. This is due to the fact that a certain desire awakens in people to please another. To celebrate the New Year, I always go to my relatives. The area is quite large and there is a place for people to gather. After the chiming clock, we all sit down at the table and eat whatever we can.) So, and then we all go to the tree. In my heart it is so joyful that people under NG are becoming so kind. Each congratulates the other "Happy New Year!" and everyone wishes each other happiness. A certain patriotism wakes up and I want people to be always so kind and sympathetic. What is stopping us? What are all these warriors for?
32 Comments
Sort by:
s
sаnic 22.11.21

Why do you congratulate each other? You don't give a damn about anyone but yourself. Be honest with yourself.

S
Sspk 22.11.21

Ripper Man
Koresh Togliatti
BioGen
djjack
Thank you guys for the congratulations, you too, happiness in the New Year and love. So that your PC can run all the games, ahah

S
Sspk 22.11.21

oltr
Why is that?

o
oltr 22.11.21

Sspk
feel sorry for the running away time, I didn’t notice it before.

S
Sspk 22.11.21

oltr
To be honest, at the very beginning, I wanted to write a topic about "boring New Year". Because the holiday itself will pass and after it there is nothing left ...

S
Syslik430 22.11.21

With the coming))) and with the coming trolls from above))

s
sаnic 22.11.21

Syslik430
What kind of trolls are they?

n
northern alcoholic 22.11.21

So the next year will come in 2 hours. I think it will be worse than the one outgoing. So I walked down the street, an ordinary evening like this, and you can't say it's December 31st.

K
K.Vodich 22.11.21

Sspk
In a warm family circle))

W
Wing42 22.11.21

It's been ... a tough year. We were again forced to disentangle what other people had brewed, and on all fronts. Together we watched Tony Stark in a giant spacesuit hammer the Hulk into the ground. Together we read political topics generated by Comrade Mayamenstate's fevered imagination and asked ourselves, "What the hell am I still doing on this topic ?!" Together they "trembled" from threats to Allinas (or Alliance, they haven’t made up their minds yet), who threatened that "we are about to saber together and pack you fear and horror like fdalek twins in a year !!! 1". Together they scolded (although some people, including me, did not give a damn) extremely well-aimed Turks who did not share the sky and immediately rushed to bow to their chocolate idol. Together we waited with trepidation for the seventh episode of Star Wars (I, in principle,
Let us honor a minute of silence for all who were justly and unjustly banned this year.
Happy Holidays everyone, friends and girlfriends. And although science denies the existence of such quantities, I wish you Love and Happiness.

S
Sergey Zakharenko 22.11.21

Wing42
Mayamenstate
He has already changed his nickname, now he is Right Law Rules.

V
Vanya Rygalov 22.11.21

About the New Year and some kind of sadness

He, he ... I read: - About the New Year and a new liver. Cool...