3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sspk 22.11.21 12:21 am

About New Year and some kind of sadness

Well, today we have a significant day, a holiday that unites all families and unites people. Everyone will celebrate it in different ways, someone with friends, someone with a family, someone with their loved one, someone alone, but I don't want to talk about that. Guys, I sincerely congratulate you on the New Year and wish all those who read this to have a lot of happiness in the new year. I don't know why, but I like this holiday more than any other (except May 9). No, this is not because of the large number of salads on the table. No, it's not because of different gifts. This is due to the fact that a certain desire awakens in people to please another. To celebrate the New Year, I always go to my relatives. The area is quite large and there is a place for people to gather. After the chiming clock, we all sit down at the table and eat whatever we can.) So, and then we all go to the tree. In my heart it is so joyful that people under NG are becoming so kind. Each congratulates the other "Happy New Year!" and everyone wishes each other happiness. A certain patriotism wakes up and I want people to be always so kind and sympathetic. What is stopping us? What are all these warriors for?
32 Comments
Sort by:
K
K.Vodich 22.11.21

Sspk
Thank you for your kind words.

Happy New Year, everyone! Kindness, peace, health, success and happiness! And good new games, but at the same time, so that the most important Game - your life - is the best and most interesting of them!

S
Sspk 22.11.21

K.Vodich
Thank you for your congratulations too . Holiday greetings!)

R
R 25 22.11.21

Goodness to your home, everyone a Happy New Year!

S
Sspk 22.11.21

Ruski25
Happy New Year !)

S
Sspk 22.11.21

Ruski25
K.Vodich

Who will celebrate how?)

C
Corn lollipop 22.11.21

Happy Holidays everyone.

L
LuNature 22.11.21

Spoiler
Congratulations for the a New Year 2016 cards

Be thankful for the prior year and hopeful about the next. Wishing you much prosperity, good health and good luck!

Best wishes for a bright and promising New Year 2016! Hope it is the best year ever for you filled with everything that makes you happy and keeps you safe.

I can't believe another year has come and gone! May your New Year continue to be bright long after the celebration has ended!

Wishing that today is just the beginning of a year filled with laughter and memories, special friends and many happy moments cherished together.

New Year congratulations! Hope your celebration bubbles with happiness!

As 2015 comes to an end it's a time for reflection and rest. I want to wish you all the best for yourselves and your families at this time of festivities.

May your coming year be filled with magic, dreams and good madness. Surprise yourself! :)

New year do all things with love, believe in yourself, take risks to start something new and have fun!

By candle light and twinkling star here,
I wish you a wonderful and Happy New Year!

May the New Year bring you brighter days with hope for peaceful tomorrows. You are in my prayers, as always.

S
Sspk 22.11.21

Corn Cotton
Happy Holidays!)

S
Sspk 22.11.21

D78L
Cool Christmas tree, ahah

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 22.11.21

Happy Holidays everyone! Happiness and health to you, the rest will follow :))

R
R 25 22.11.21

Sspk
Who will celebrate how?)
Spoiler

S
Sasha1864 22.11.21

Thank you all Happy New Year! ;)

S
Sspk 22.11.21

Evil Spirit Yambuya Happy
holiday to you too. May all your dreams come true in the New Year)

S
Sspk 22.11.21

Sasha1864
And you with the coming.)

R
Ripper man 22.11.21

Oh and Happy New Year!
Yes, the modernists will stand against the hordes of drunken shkoloty!
present

s
sаnic 22.11.21

I wish you all a painful death.

K
Koresh Togliatti 22.11.21

Happy New Year everyone !!! All the best!!!

B
BioGen 22.11.21

Happy New Year Friends, all the best and prosperity!

d
djjack 22.11.21

o
oltr 22.11.21

Only my birthday is sadder than the new year.