3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 22.11.21 12:58 am

South Wall (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Are you going through all this in anticipation of the next part? ... (=

No, I just want to play, lol. I won’t take a new one, and I won’t be able to pull it.
201 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psychodolb 22.11.21

What can not pull there? ... There is no grafonia ... (=

S
Snip 22.11.21

I will not take a new one, and I probably won’t be able to pull it.
oh, okay ... no one bothers at least to install and try;) Of course, it may not be a particularly comfortable game, but it just comes down to the choice of what you need: comfort or a walk =) It's strange if I looked at sistemki then I would not play either in AIM, or in the Witcher, or in Farkrai, or in Max, or in the CODE (not the last one, but the one that is also demanding), or in the game about zombies ... I have already forgotten the name, not in Mordor, Something else went through but now I don't remember right away ... The only thing that I definitely won't play on my computer is the new assassins, because the optimizations for yubiks, to put it mildly, shit =)

This is what it actually boils down to, tried it, let 's play , no, well then let's take something else =)

P
Psychodolb 22.11.21

The sniper is a connoisseur of games ... (=

S
Snip 22.11.21

Yes, I decided that I needed to somehow build a list of passed games, so I ran through the games played over the last 3-4 years, and along the way I put the marks =)

Although even there not everything is marked, there are those that I started and did not complete for one reason or another ... the same darksouls, deadraising, MOX because I don't remember what went on there ... the shooters, in fact, all look the same, didn't touch fifu, because again the essence is the same, only in the name the year changes and system requirements ... well, and so on, although I may still muster my strength and evaluate these too =))

And suddenly I want to replay something, sometime ... the same ZHTA5 but on a more powerful computer, for example, this is where the estimates come in handy =)

zs along the way, I decided to look at a game about strangers, such as a horror game about Ripley's daughter .. Well, so far I don't really watch horror, but this mongrel gets in the way ... gets confused with his tail under his feet, behaves unpredictably, then in front of his nose does not see the GG, then damn it through the floor loki resorts to kill ... =)) Although in general it was done very well, direct nostalgia for the first stranger, not that squalor about strangers that came out a couple of years ago, like a shooter that I seemed to even briefly run and mowed this evil spirits ... but like survival, crawling and all that, well, the search for information about what happened, separately pleased that some places can still be passed by force, simply by killing everyone, so that they would not interfere, of course it was not possible and go through the whole thing in stealth, but there is no sane checkpoint system, and if you yourself have not been saved in the right place,

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 22.11.21

What can not pull there ?.

I have a beech, quite old, even the dotting does not work well on it.

A
AT_Sagor 22.11.21

Congratulations to the inhabitants on the new part of the South Wall!
I will probably never get bored with this opera. By the way, what will it be?

P
Psychodolb 22.11.21

I started an add-on ... it’s somehow complicated ... I already need to go for Ciri on Skellig, pumped quite thoroughly, with masterful armor, etc., but some wild boars take out with two blows, and people and and at all from one ... Pain ... (=

S
Snip 22.11.21

Pain ...
well, you play the hardest part ... be patient;))

Hmm, it's funny, for version 1.06 only 12 or 13 dlts should work, I don't think there is an alternative to Ciri, a quest and something else, but oddly enough if you cram the dls themselves and write in the config, then everything is ok ... so after the rollback there were files from the heart of stone, and the game even tried to load them in good faith, unsuccessfully of course, but the fact itself ...))))

P
Psychodolb 22.11.21

Well, you play on the most difficult ... be patient

I tolerate ... but sometimes, for some unknown reason, the energy stops recovering, that's when I start pounding the table with my mouse ... (=

Some fierce boars, arachnomorphs , on which I could not stupidly hit, because they are unrealistically fast ... No, it's nice to feel the complexity again, like at the beginning of the game, where you have to invent something so as not to die from the drowned people who are sharp as I don't know what. .. But you feel something wrong in this, when you have 65th level, and the slots for skills ran out around the 30th ... I sincerely hope that in the second expansion the developers will come up with something with this ... You can't go on like this ... (=

S
Snip 22.11.21

oh sometimes, for some unknown reason,
well, one is being repaired, the other is being broken =)

So you can't go on like that ...
heh, hmm, really, why didn't you cut additional cells for skills then? Active skills from the sword branch will never be superfluous =)

zs. I don’t really see the monitor and even that they would upload an updated version, well, wherever with textures and squares and inanimate animals with a -1 level, they fixed ... skellige for the first time) =))

P
Psychodolb 22.11.21

heh, hmm, really, why didn’t they gash additional cells for skills then? Active skills from the sword branch will never be superfluous.In

fact, I don’t even see what I would like to pump in ... From the signs, I would only upgrade the kven, but from the general ones I took something ... It's kind of useless that's all ... I threw 25 points into the green line just to take synergy (gives + 50% bonus for mutagens in slots) ... the rest is not needed ... But slots need to be added, yes ... Although I do I don’t understand what prevented us from doing without them at all, making the learned skills immediately available without this nonsense ... In the first two parts, the pumping was better ... and the best - in general, in the first ... (=

I don't really see the monitor and even would lay out an updated version, well, wherever with textures and squares and lifeless gum

Download the Steam version ... there are much fewer problems than on the Gogov version ... Of the bugs, I only have a missing crystal in the quest to find equipment for the Wolf School (solved via the console, so it doesn't matter), equipment level 70+, which in principle also does not really interfere, but one super-powerful nepis in the quest "Gangs of Novigrad" ... and, well, also black roach everywhere, except for Velen, lol ... That's all ... all these graphic bugs, inactive nepis and unkillable enemies bypassed me , I didn't even have to check / download anything ... (=

S
Snip 22.11.21

so that I could pump something like that,
well, I read over there that some generally throw everything purely into alchemy, and live nothing ... it turns out that, in principle, you can make a purely symbolic witcher and kill all igni and aard ... =)
But I still agree, pumping could have been better done =)

Download the Stimov version ...
well, there is one, but it's kind of dumb ...: /

well, still black roach everywhere, except for Velen,
well, well ... not a graphical bug at all =))
Oh, these are developed ... 500 bugs were eliminated, but the same number were added, but in other places =)))

P
Psychodolb 22.11.21

Well there is, but something about it some dumb

I mean? ... (=

well, well ... is not a graphical bug

Generally not graphic ... it's not a black texture, lol ... Just Ravens mare instead of the standard roach ... like the one that Emhyr gives for finding Ciri ... (=

S
Snip 22.11.21

In the sense? ...
suspicious ... how not to bring animals to yourself with him;))

which Emhyr gives
I don’t know what he gives there, even after reading Ciri’s book I won’t let him go to him under any pretext =))
Well ok not graphic ... textured, which is also not very good =)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 22.11.21

how not to bring the animals with him;))

Lolchto?)

S
Snip 22.11.21

Ummm, what a virus =)

P
Psychodolb 22.11.21

What other virus? ... I saw them for the last time 5-7 years ago, when everyone had them on flash drives ... Now the probability of catching a virus on the Internet (if you are not down, of course) is zero ... (=

And yes, sniper, patch 1.11 came out there, if you didn't notice ... It won't help you from the friezes, but it's better than 1.10 ... almost everything has been fixed ... (=

S
Snip 22.11.21

I have them in the last time I saw 5-7 years ago
Hehe, good for you, I, too, in principle, but on the work still faced with victims =))

where the patch 1.11 was released
to date, will swing the like =)

S
Snip 22.11.21

Passed the Alien's isolation ... like a horror, well, in general, quite normal, in the spirit of the first film about aliens, crawling back and forth through the station collecting all kinds of trash to survive, well, and a stranger from whom you need to hide, in general there is not enough horror, or rather if I have not seen movies, then nothing else, but if I saw the game it becomes a kind of stealth simulator))

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 22.11.21

Snip, in 2015 only work and school computers get sick with viruses, lol, now you have to work hard to catch the virus.