3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
someone unknown 22.11.21 12:58 am

Settlement defense (Fallout 4)

What forces the enemy will attack depends on the degree of defense of the settlement? Well, that is, if I have a low fence and a couple of people with pistols, then the enemies will pound with light weapons, and if I have a powerful defense there, then grenade launchers or whatever is heavier will be used. I described this for example, the way I see the influence of defense on attacks.
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alllex236 22.11.21

Jamshut-blah
seems to be influenced by lvl GG and the level of difficulty of the game, I am attacked mainly by raiders with power armor (5 pieces at a time) and super mutants, this is 90 lvl and survival

S
Sergius Zaccharias 22.11.21

Alllex236
And today a whole bunch of bogs attacked a settlement on an island in the sea, which was not royal, and luminous and ordinary.

s
someone unknown 22.11.21

Sergius Zaccharias,
I still do not understand, does the degree of fortification affect or not?

m
morion2 22.11.21

Someone unknown The
degree of fortification affects only the chance, and the enemies will already be in level and difficulty. The chance of attack is lowest when defense points are equal to food and water points in total or more. But the chance of an attack is never zero, if you want there to be no attacks at all, then there is already a special mod for this.

S

Someone unknown
I don’t know for sure, I don’t pay much attention to it, there are a lot of turrets on some settlements, and mostly raiders with rifles come running. Most likely, it probably does not affect, probably even if you put a hundred turrets, 9-10 people will come running.

s
someone unknown 22.11.21

Sergius Zaccharias
Can raiders shoot from art? Well, this mortar is healthy. Or is that only on the chordcore?

S

someone unknown
It is unlikely that they can raise their weapons from the ground at the most, if they have lost theirs.

M
Mag dobra 22.11.21

How many settlements there were, none were attacked ((Even boring ((There was an attack on the Castle once and then according to the plot

p
predator999 22.11.21

Settlers immortals relax and don't bother with it

s
sCard 22.11.21

predator999
immortals, if you manage to come to the rescue. If not, they're mortals.

s
someone unknown 22.11.21

scream9713
Can the raiders plunder the settlement and leave? And then I have 0 people 1 turret and I only put on one side of the wall. Can they destroy buildings?

S
Screamer9713 22.11.21

someone unknown
They will not go with one turret, if there are 4 turrets, they will climb, but they can be easily killed. They will most likely climb on the inhabitants but not on the wall and then from the side where the turrets are well, maybe a little to the side by 2 meters they will stand .But if you have the latest turrets, they will overwhelm them at a distance.

N
Nikolai S 22.11.21

someone unknown
I have on one settlement, like Greentop greenhouse, constantly attacked by mutants. They did not break the buildings, but they break the water columns and turrets. He put his mutant Strongman there and stopped attacking.

S
Snip 22.11.21

Yeah, defense is a funny thing, then they don't attack for weeks, and then in a week you just do what you jump between settlements and beat off attacks. The worst thing is that sometimes, when you return to the settlement (which was not attacked by anyone), you find that all the turrets, all the generators are broken ... in some places food and water, what kind of saboteurs is not clear))

Well, I did not notice the dependence of the defense force and the attacking forces, then the overly fortified settlement is attacked by frail raiders, then the poorly protected crowd of all kinds of evil spirits, which you still try to fill up ... =)

_
_nick69_ 22.11.21

Snip
This attack notice is subtle. I myself often notice it only when it is already "Failed". Maybe you didn’t notice either, so you broke the turrets with generators.

s
serg5555555 22.11.21

_nick69_
In fact, there is such. I sometimes look at the information workshops, so sometimes you look at some settlement and there it shows that there are 0 people, 0 defenses, and so on. You arrive, most often a bug, everyone is alive and everything is in order, but sometimes everything is really broken

_
_nick69_ 22.11.21

serg5555555
Recently back in Senchuari, I remember, showed 0 settlers. I run there, everything is all right. I start to build new beds, I see that the defense suddenly became 0. I run to the turrets, they are broken. I start to repair, I have already repaired about 10, as the defense magically begins to recover (Ie other turrets were magically repaired). It was the same with water.

l
legusor 22.11.21

the extent of the attack depends on the satisfaction of the settlers, it seems. In my 30 hours of playing, no one attacks a settlement with more than 80 satisfaction.

S
Snip 22.11.21

_nick69_
It was such that the quests were failed, but here it was more like serg5555555 wrote, you fly to the settlement, and everything is broken ... Well, okay, experience for repairs still drips =)

P
Polololon 22.11.21

And now a question. Why do settlements need to be defended at all? Why the hell did they give up? Weapons still have a power limit. Armor is also not generated indefinitely. Therefore, there will be no need to grow glue. So defense is a futile exercise.