3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Pskov 22.11.21 01:37 am

Poll: Your Favorite Car Part II (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Your Favorite Car Part II
95 Comments
Sort by:
E
ExoDus_DoKeR 22.11.21

I have a Porsche Carrera GT, a Ford GT, a Dodge Viper SRT-10 in my career. I’m on all these, beautiful, it hurts.
And my MOST favorite is the Ford Mustang GT. I have it with vinyl like Razor.
It's the only way to throw cops on it. Besides, I have all the uniques on it.

s
sindicat21 22.11.21

I have a cross-country corvette, she has just cheating characteristics!

S
Surly 22.11.21

I have them 2
BMW M3
labargini marselago

M
Mario-X 22.11.21

Reno Clio. Mmm ... trudging

v
vovikon 22.11.21

callardo labargini

L
Lady racer 22.11.21

Now I'm going through the game on a Ford GT - to the depths of my soul I fell in love with this car. And I don’t understand why many people hate her?

P
PG-xyuH9I-pegKa9I 22.11.21

Now I'm going through the game on a Ford GT
strange ... but it seems like it did not open from the 15th place)))

L
Lady racer 22.11.21

strange ... but it seems that it did not open from the 15th place)))
Yes, yes, it is rightly noticed :) GT opens from the 4th place. It just happened that when I put the Bugatti Veyron (which opened early in my career) into the Mod Loader, it had a terrible bug. I launched a simple Most Wanted and in the garage was not the Veyron itself, but a GT replaced by it. That's how I had to go through the game from the very beginning on a concept from Ford (which I now do not regret). And before that, the GT was one of my most hated sports cars in the game.

P

Understandably)))
And my favorites: BMW (was one of my most hated sports cars in the game (c)), I had to fall in love playing on the Internet, and Golfik
even in the World did this for herself:pix.PlayGround.ru

L
Lady racer 22.11.21

Yu1ya
And I fell in love with the BMW M3 GTR from the very beginning, but the Golf, no matter how hard I tried, I could not like it (probably this car is not for everybody)

N
Nick zaepal 22.11.21

What a funny thing about this topic? darling is it like? on the one that makes everyone in the race or beautiful to look at !?
shl. you then arrange fights like in cardboard.

P

What a funny thing about this topic? darling is it like? on the one that makes everyone in the race or beautiful to look at !?
This is in all respects)))
Shl. you then arrange fights like in cardboard.
And so I arrange fights. Only not in cardboard, but in the World. Every day I arrange fights for donates. I take out their porsches and murzilki on my beshka. Ras EA-rastas did this so that you cannot buy normal spare parts for game loot, then I will make mods and punish donators !!! By the way, this alignment does not suit me. I also understand that if spare parts were very expensive for play money .. yes, it’s bad, it would take a long time to buy them, but there would be a goal and hope ... and so.

L
Lady racer 22.11.21

Yu1ya
And so I arrange fights. Only not in cardboard, but in the World. Every day I arrange fights for donates. I take out their porsches and murzilki on my beshka.
Well, haven't the NFS World servers shut down yet? Strange, to be honest. Judging by the reviews of critics and many gamers, the terrifying optimization of the game and lags on the server put World in a bad light in front of EA. I thought it was easier for developers to shut down all the servers than to maintain them.

[
[VaZiLiN] 22.11.21

Golf - played the whole game on it, the only car in the garage (except BMW Razor).

P

2 Lady Racer
Serves work for people as well. At the expense of lags ... mmm ... I did not notice much. The gameplay itself just sucks. Either you need to pour in money (and a lot, otherwise it will not make sense), or you will be a constant loser. Therefore, I break the World and punish donors. Acc I do not mind)))

T
The_Hatter 22.11.21

Mazda RX-8 darling I don't know why but like it :)

S
StaROne 22.11.21

E46 biturbo, with all-wheel drive, 7-speed gearbox, 7 unique upgrades and other improvements))

K
Krabotsevt 22.11.21

Dodje viper

x
xAndrewx 22.11.21

Dodge

x
x_Gaijin_x 22.11.21

Well, haven't the NFS World servers shut down yet? Strange, to be honest. Judging by the reviews of critics and many gamers, the terrifying optimization of the game and lags on the server put World in a bad light in front of EA. I thought it was easier for developers to shut down all the servers than to maintain them.
ea mudaki, they closed the mv servers, and left govnovorld