3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bruce willis 23.11.21 10:53 pm

Day of the Baptism of Rus.

On July 28, according to the Gregorian calendar, the Day of the Baptism of Rus is celebrated.
Orthodox citizens of Russia, Ukraine and Belarus are celebrating today.

The baptism of Rus is closely connected with its flourishing, so after that writing, architecture, education and trade began to develop.
Kievan Rus became a full-fledged European state.
28 Comments
Sort by:
g
grafonoman 23.11.21

stalker7162534
Do you seriously think that this is everyone who will read the thread?

E
EVIL PLAYER 23.11.21

The pegach survived the baptism!

n
northern alcoholic 23.11.21

Whoever does not go for baptism is the enemy of the prince. And they became, protested in some places, and after 800 years there were laws that directly forced to be Orthodox and only 97 years ago they were demolished. I am opposed to imposing religion, especially on children.

R
RussianQuaker 23.11.21

stalker7162534 Too lazy to
turn on the brains, how could the pagans easily turn into oinks, chtoli parrots. Are you really that stupid to ask such questions? Although, if you are foaming at the mouth for Russia to become overgrown with foreign racial elements (is it true, right?), Yes, more, more, then why am I asking you this question :)

Presedent Gantz The
Patriarch was broadcasting about "the greatest day in the history of Russia ", the big holiday was covered by all the Kremlin channels, the Orthodox screamed at the top of their lungs.
They also kiss the "relics", such corpse remains. Orthodoxy - do not sew a sleeve to the item: neither as a worldview, nor as aesthetics. Well, in general, wholesale all Christianity, as well as religion in general, in fact.

s
stalker7162534 23.11.21

RussianQuaker Too
lazy to turn on the brains

Yes, you are watching. )))))
Whatever has gone into your head, you can't knock it out with a stick. Even if they tell you that Christianity penetrated into Russia even before Vladimir, you will stubbornly repeat your nonsense about the fact that Vladimir baptized Russia only by completely exterminating all Russians. Try to turn on your brains and think, how did other pagans in Europe accept Christianity? What made them, despite the fact that even in Rome, Christians in the Colosseum were poisoned by lions.

Although, if you are foaming at the mouth for Russia to become overgrown with foreign racial elements (is it true, right?), Yes, more, more, then why am I asking you this question at all :)

Oh, how typical, for those who are too lazy to turn on their brains - he came up with an opponent, he was surprised himself. Tell me, our Slavic fascist, where did you read this from me?

R
RussianQuaker 23.11.21

stalker7162534
that even before Vladimir, Christianity penetrated into Russia
Try to turn on your brains and think, how other pagans of Europe accepted Christianity?

And How? What made you? Chryusianism cannot "penetrate" into the environment of the pagans just like that. The gag reflex, you know, rejects the foreign element, especially if it has foulbrood.

Tell me, our Slavic fascist, where did you read this from me?

Well, you raise a hysteria when another foreigner flies back to himself or to nowhere - it means that they should be here.

s
stalker7162534 23.11.21

RussianQuaker
Quote me, point me where it is in my post.

R
RussianQuaker 23.11.21

stalker7162534
No, first you: indicate the criteria for the digestibility of the crista for the pagans, so that they swallow it at once and even smack it.

Although, there are positive topics:

son_with_alcot

Exodus 20:12 Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged on the land that the Lord your God gives you.
Deuteronomy 5:16 Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord your God has commanded you, that your days may be long, and that it may be well with you in the land that the Lord your God gives you.
Leviticus 19: 3 Every man fear his mother and his father, and keep My Sabbath. I am the Lord your God.