3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merkats 11.11.19 03:29 am

Worth to buy? (NieR: Automata)

They say that there is what a fucking mega appenny story. I will take on the ps4, because the PC is not drawn. Check out the first on the computer, but torrent no. It costs 4K RUB?
46 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 11.11.19

also would like to know people's opinions on the PG

G
Girbi 11.11.19

Because of half-naked nyash quite possibly

M
Merkats 11.11.19

Girbi
No, it's not worth taking. You yourself played?

G
Girbi 11.11.19

Merkats
No, but interested in the game. The computer did not seem demanding.

M
Merkats 11.11.19

Girbi
I would like the opinion of those who passed.

A
AlayaVijnana 11.11.19

I'm now 51 hours played, bought a pre-order, not regretted. The plot Yes, good, but long sprints. Interesting presentation. For me it seems that the older you get, the more you will drop this game. Look top fun.

M
Merkats 11.11.19

Need more opinions.

D
Deadeye181 11.11.19

The plot is definitely worth reviewing, even if you have not played the original NieR, it does not affect the impression, as the game is quite self-sufficient. I agree with the words of Kester, adding that if you have even a small Luggage of knowledge in philosophy - the game will delay even more.

M
Merkats 11.11.19

Deadeye181
In my opinion you do not need to be a philosopher to understand the fact that interpreted in works of art. But I understand what you mean.

D
DEKUMANE 11.11.19

In terms of gameplay and replay value, gorgeous. The story, not once it is necessary to beat the game to fully understand it tells us this part of the research. English in the game is simple, even if you know it at I understand but can't talk. Is it worth 4K, it is worth to you, because you have no choice).

D
Deadeye181 11.11.19

Merkats
I do not deny, is the fact that there just has references to the philosophers in some of the characters

M
Merkats 11.11.19

SHAGGY67
The choice is to wait on the Pitch breaking or for sale to take on the Curling iron.

D
DEKUMANE 11.11.19

Merkats
I pre-order immediately, on a PC, but if I was sitting on the Curling iron only, what would it. In either case, I expect you wouldn't, so pick up).

G
Girbi 11.11.19

On the PC version you can tie the crack in the first is still in the process.

M
Merkats 11.11.19

SHAGGY67
On the pitch, even fullscreen not gash in 1080p.

A
Agat7 11.11.19

Better Baratto buy on the PC.

A
Apokalipsis113 11.11.19

Take it. The game event of the year. Really cool story and setting. the passage will take 50 hours, with it empty of quests special, but not even large simple quests are extremely bad because of the setting, flow. The game is doing something in the manner of South Park: the usual human things, behavior and emotions shows from the side, only the Park all through the children and black humor, and nier all of this through the robots, the concept of vozniknoveniya self-awareness of machines and their attempts to understand humanity in the pieces of data which the pieces scattered in the game. Very original, not even remember something similar in this regard among the games. In short, we're at least a contender for game of the year definitely is.

c
cube just cube 11.11.19

The game is definitely worth the money. My gaming impotence cured on time - long I in the first 20 hours is not enough. The story is good, if you read classic science fiction, the depth does not impress you, but for the soul takes.

D
DEKUMANE 11.11.19

Merkats
There are borderless gaming, you can download or just buy the incentive, for some $ 100.

R
RenKoE1 11.11.19

It's worth it