3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dreamcrusher 23.11.21 11:11 pm

\ "Fractions \", obscure objects and \ "fallout sim city \" (Fallout 4)

We don’t read the spoiler to anyone who is not interested in the background.
SpoilerI went through the game for the first time quickly, for familiarization (although I went through the third and 3.5 parts several times), you never know, suddenly what has changed in the 4th part, for one, and I learned the ending with the institute. Although I may naively believe that when Sean left me the rulership of the institute (after the destruction of the subway and BS), then that was the end. In any case, after a little training in the construction of settlements, studying the dynamics of battles, etc. I immediately started over. Difficulty SURVIVAL.
1. I understand that the main factions are the institute and the brotherhood of steel. But what about the subway, atomic cats, and finally the minutemans? The forums are silent, the video is only for I and BS. Hasn't anyone studied in such detail? (I'm still in the process, I opened 90% of the map, the quest from the minutemans hangs / after passing the Concorde / because I want to figure out why minutemans are not the lot). After all, it was not for nothing that all this was created.
2. All found items as far as I believe have their own "value". Either craft or sale. But what to do with burnt fashion magazines, burnt books and folders? They do not lend themselves to crafting, they cost a maximum of 1 cover or even 0 (but there are not so many of them in the game to sell them). Unreturned books can be changed in special machines (by the way, there is nothing to say about prizes), and when you have a strength of 1 (for good reason, for the sake of other parameters), and books, after all, have a weight of 1 (mod magazines weigh at least 0 and folders ), then you think that it will come in handy, and you start throwing out useful things like typewriters, fans or cameras. Although there, the necessary bolts, gears, crystals and blah blah blah.
3. With the construction of a settlement, everything is clear, except for one thing, for what reasons does happiness fluctuate? Jumps from 65 to 80 and back. At the same time, for 11 people in Senchuari, food is about 30, water 50, light and as such energy will be enough for half of Russia, protection to Useri - 85 and beds 35 pieces (I later learned that the number of settlers is equal to the Charisma parameter +10). There is no reason to worry. Raiders do not attack, there is plenty of other things.
And by the way, I made a safe there and foolishly put 25 YaB there. So some bastard took my blocks away.
37 Comments
Sort by:
377885207 23.11.21

Abbat76
It's strange - I only have rubbish in the workbench in common in settlements and only for construction. And in the same castle in the workbench (if there is a caravan and pumped corresponding perks) there is only that which I myself put or that appeared as a result of the vital activity of this particular settlement.

v
vzglydizugla 23.11.21

Damn it, but I put everything in the castle in the boxes (grenades, weapons, things) ... We must quickly pick it up, but where to store it .....

ps. It seemed to me better to store the YaB in a box than to carry it with me, when fresh ones are constantly put in and pieces of 40-30% remain, and they do not fit together.

N
NemoDog 23.11.21

vzglydizugla
Well, I don’t know, I have been playing for a very long time, I have never lost anything from the boxes. Most likely due to mods such glitches.

V
Verzor 23.11.21

Ioannn
No. The real choice will be only in the assignment about the Institute, and before that you can complete the assignments of both.
I joined both the BS and the minutemans, but asked the minutemans for "help".

B
Barsagar 23.11.21

Abbat76
I also have only common rubbish. I can't take the equipment from another workbench, it's simply not there) Bugs ...

E
EMPs 23.11.21

Dreamcrusher
Got it? Can you learn to read, or delve into the essence? Blah blah you're the only one here, if you create topics for the sake of balls, or whatever.
I will repeat to you especially gifted more clearly:
1, You really do not read well, since you have only I and BS on the forums. On the same site (PG), other endings also surfaced, both for the minutemans and for the subway. (even in this topic, you have already explained this to you above)
2. Folders, etc. have never had much value, except perhaps burned magazines, books in F: NV, and then with a perk. Since you managed to beat the game and did not understand this, what does the problem of the game have to do with it? I think you at least think of this question ... But you won't say blah blah ...
3. You are reporting the forum, so why are you reading it so badly? There is almost every 5th topic about settlements. about the fact that the number of settlers is 10 + charisma, etc ... And of course it is said how to keep happiness normally. Was it really difficult to penetrate, and not pour claims on me?
Safes, safes ... How many have already said. Option 1 - you throw everything at your companions, option 2 - you bring things somewhere where no one can get. Option 3 - the door / safe are locked through the console (that is, you put a lock on the nickname for the hacking skill 100, for example, or whatever) - it was also discussed on the PG, despite the fact that you boast about what you read ...

PS: for those who minus hello from the Fallout universe - don't know how to play such games, don't sit down. Or at least check the forums / guides, etc.

A
AnatolyKest 23.11.21

While I was reading about the factions, the question was ripe, like how can you kill everyone in the game, therefore, the main plot after finding the institute will generally be like the endings?

L
Lou Tenant 23.11.21

Sonic778
you can immediately say goodbye to him.
I know, I wrote the "correct walkthrough", since all factions require infiltration into the Institute, but no one bothers to refuse, get swearing from your boss as a reward and start a slightly different line of quests.

And I want to make an amendment about my comment. The choice of the side occurs at different times:
When passing through the Institute - first do not refuse Sean's offer, but in the end destroy the BS and the Subway, when passing behind the BS - directly in front of Mass Fusion, and when passing through the Subway - before the task "Destroy the Subway". I don’t know about the minutemans, now I’m passing for them.

V
Verzor 23.11.21

Lou Tenant
Minutemans are not required, if I remember correctly.

L
Lou Tenant 23.11.21

Sonic778
Well, in principle, yes, they are guys (well, girls) neutral, the Institute does not even notice them.

V
Verzor 23.11.21

Lou Tenant
Yeah, that's what I like about them - the only ones who don't demand to destroy anyone. And the Institute in vain does not notice them - it will get rid of them later.)

D
Dreamcrusher 23.11.21

Sonic778
Ioannn
, during the first playthrough , my guys had such a conversation with Sean that it was necessary to head the institute, etc., but I replied that I would not betray the minutemans. Sean said that this would not be necessary. Damn, then how to stay on the side of the Minutemen, and disown the rest? And then some kind of double penetration :) Okay, I think I'll find a way out.

V
Verzor 23.11.21

Dreamcrusher
Sean can be told something like (I certainly don't remember) "I won't help you," he politely sends back, saying that now we are enemies. That's it, let's go to collect an army to rein in the asshole son ...

I
Ioannn 23.11.21

Sonic778
Thank you for your reply!

A
Abbat76 23.11.21

Barsagar
You made me doubt. I'll try to test it in a new way, but in a new game that I started. I may be wrong.

O
OrangeHead 23.11.21

Fluctuating happiness is very simple. The point is in a system bug. The settlers, left alone, often do not quite function correctly, therefore, instead of going to sleep at night, they hammer into the walls of houses. Since they do not get enough sleep, the level of happiness falls. This can often be seen when moving to a settlement so that it happens at night - very often people stand on the street and do not know what to do, or admire the walls point-blank.

z
zegnus 23.11.21

He also "broke" his brain =) "3. With the construction of the settlement, everything is clear, except for one thing, for what reasons does happiness fluctuate? Jumps from 65 to 80 and back." - precisely on this issue. But this is how it actually works =) (http://fireimp.ru/guides/poseleniya-razvitie-schastie-dostizhenie-velikodushnyy-pravitel-i-ne-tolko-1259)