3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21 11:27 pm

Iron (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello people and non-people! In general, my laptop is still old, BUT earlier I could more or less play with an acceptable fps of 40-50, and not like now 20-30. There are mods, but not for the graphon, and on the clean version it was not better, so I wondered whether it was worth adding the operative or it is pointless, because I still have a bucket:

MSI FX603

Nvidia GT425M (1GB)
Intek core i3 (2.56 MHz)
Operative - 3 GB.
24 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nekron71 23.11.21

Clean it from dust

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21

Nekron71 is
not a matter of dust, because even after cleaning it did not get any better.

b
betasisko 23.11.21

if you put vin7 instead of xp, then you should buy more memory.
Or the percent does not pull because of the background progs.

v
versir 23.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion,
according to the idea of ​​fashion, also consume memory, so I think the best option would be to buy an operative, take at least 4

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21

and one more thing, for some reason I can't change the graphics adapter in my launcher. Previously, there was Nvidia, but now Intel's and cannot be changed back to Nvidia. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 23.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
with wood something

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21

Achmed the Dead Terrorist in
vryatli. the latest version is worth it.

A

try to roll back to the previous one and check whether the graphics switch or not in the launcher

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
, you mean the launcher. the day before the problem with the launcher, there were updated firewood. everything was fine with the launcher. maybe I didn’t notice, of course, because I run it through skse

B
Black.Card 23.11.21

I'll tell you a little story ...
from the age of 15 to 21, I bought myself a new laptop every year. At 16 he began to work. That is, I bought 5 laptops myself.
Each of 5 laptops (3 HP, 1 Dell, 1 Asus) cost from $ 1000 to $ 1500. None survived for more than a year, and in the end it was easier to sell and buy a new one than to give it back for repair. This I mean, how many bucks you would not give for a computer, do not hope that it will be better (and most often it will be worse than your old one). And even more so remember 1, you can play on laptops, but in fact they are not intended for this. They cannot cope with temperature, overheating and other things.

Secondly, my advice is to buy a bush system unit and, as far as possible, upgrade it. The most expensive thing you will have is a mother, percent and vidyakha, but in fact you can always find it in perfect condition at a very tasty price.

Thirdly, as the owner of the 6th computer, I tell you that it is very difficult to find a normal master. He praised one very much, took him 3 years ago his HP Envy 3D, so this stupid tore off the keyboard, then put it on glue, as a result, only six months later I found out about this, having moved to another place and took the laptop to another master, since the computer began to make a terrible noise and lag because of the super-glue on the keyboard, which partially got on my mother and the cooler.

Fourthly, the problem of lagging can in many ways: dust, thermal paste, BC, railway, maybe a mother, a cooler or something else has melted somewhere.
So no one will tell you the problem. Better bring it to a normal master.
PS RAM is not enough and video memory too + the frequency is rather weak, did you compare the minimum ST in games with your own?

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21

Black.Card
compared, and mine are not very different. 1GB of video memory? there is. 2GB of RAM? there is, even a little more. frequency 2.MHz? again, even a little more. I agree about the thermal paste, when I cleaned the dust from the last time, I did not smear the new thermal paste.

B
Black.Card 23.11.21

Try to anoint the pastes, but inside you looked, nothing melted? Is the cooler okay?

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
thanks, it's still a matter of wood (launcher)

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21

Black.Card
not, nothing like that happened. most likely due to thermal paste. I changed it for the last time a year ago.

B
Black.Card 23.11.21

Change, write down the result)

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21

Black.Card
it would be found here)

A

yes, with fallout NV, it was just the same on my laptop)

B
Black.Card 23.11.21

Google)

K
Karikaturra 23.11.21

Black.Card
from 15 to 21 every year I bought myself a new laptop. At 16 he began to work. That is, I bought 5 laptops myself.
cost from 1000 $ to 1500 $
f * at you dolbonaft
I don’t understand why you did it?

B
Black.Card 23.11.21

Clever guys came running) Pass by and do not be clever)