3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21 11:27 pm

Iron (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello people and non-people! In general, my laptop is still old, BUT earlier I could more or less play with an acceptable fps of 40-50, and not like now 20-30. There are mods, but not for the graphon, and on the clean version it was not better, so I wondered whether it was worth adding the operative or it is pointless, because I still have a bucket:

MSI FX603

Nvidia GT425M (1GB)
Intek core i3 (2.56 MHz)
Operative - 3 GB.
24 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black.Card 23.11.21

Malice
Well, yes) And when a laptop for $ 1500 does not pull 2 ​​virtual machines, is it me a Krivoruk or a manufacturer?)
MSI is a good laptop, but it cannot be compared with an individual assembly, and for 80K rubles the system unit will certainly not be smart.
The maximum speed for a super-duper sistemnik is $ 12,000. when only 2 vidyahi for $ 1500 each. And about the CBO, I generally keep quiet.

J
JABA AZAZINA 23.11.21

Black.Card,
in general, changed the thermal paste. it seems that there is something, ran for 5-10 minutes, there are no subsidence, it gives out from 50 to 60 fps. thanks )

B
Black.Card 23.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Well, great) Glad I helped, good luck)

z
zwweerr 23.11.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
and I have an athlon of 6.000 + ... the last time I changed the paste about 2-3 years ago .... and before that, about 3-4 years ago ... and when I changed it for the last time, the pancake was all smeared with this thermal paste, because it was like freshly smeared ......... of course there is a fan on the process - two - besides, a copper radiator ........... on my N-Vidia 9600 paste and it burns more often. ....)) ...... i.e. I wanted to say that only on vidyuha it burns ... once every 8-9 months approximately ..))