3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Purikov 23.11.21 11:50 pm

Gtx 750 ti crashes

I bought a geforce gtx 750 ti, connected everything works, but the problems started in games. Games fly at low settings, but if you put them on medium, defects appear immediately and games crash with a directx error. AMD Athlon II X3 455 3.3 gh, 6 gb ram 1333 mgh system, 450 w power supply. I must say right away that I ordered it on aliexpress and it is unrealistic to return it and it is scary to be left without vidyuhi and without money. The video card has additional power, can you put a worthless adapter?
69 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marionetco 23.11.21

in my opinion, you should not buy components on sites such as aliexpress (otherwise you will get a kote in a bag). For normal cards, but not registered ones, the price is the same as for branded ones in our stores, so what's the point of taking spare parts there! Yes, so I apologize to mess with the purchase must try. If the error is direct x, update the driver and direct x.

J
Joker978 23.11.21

Is the power supply unit too weak for such a video card? I don’t know if this applies to your problem, but it seems to me that it’s time for a PSU to be replaced.

P
Purikov 23.11.21

Marionetco
Well, I don't know, in our stores from asus or msi this vidyuha costs 11,000 rubles, but I bought it for 5000. I wanted to cheat fate, but it turned out as always. Firewood new directives last. In general, I have already tried a lot.

P
Purikov 23.11.21

Dimchik94
Yes, I, too, think maybe there is not enough power, but in the net they write that the maximum consumption of this vidyuhi is 60 watts, is there really not enough of such a block for my system?

b
bloomm 23.11.21

There is a chance that it is repairing, look carefully. What type of defects?

M
Marionetco 23.11.21

Dimchik94
my computer reset with 560ti, I had to buy a new power supply unit. here it seems to me the point is in the card itself, I would not have hoped for quality in this case.
Purikov is
there even a chip then 750? and then they on Avito sell a completely different product under one name!

M
Marionetco 23.11.21

bloomm
yes this is a Chinese counterfeit, like iPhones, that qigans are pushed at train stations.
Purikov run the
benchmark, look at one place of the error or randomly!

s
safot 23.11.21

Purikov
Take another power supply for a while, try, if the jambs don't go through, disassemble the vidyahu and see which chip is on it, google, that's it (the Chinese put firmware from newer cards on old cards), just paste change to eliminate overheating.

n
nickSIA 23.11.21

Check with a friend.

P
Purikov 23.11.21

Marionetco
Well, in the test in hd resolution everything is normal and fps is 22-25, but I put the test in fullhd right away with defects and crashes.

P
Purikov 23.11.21

safot
And if you disassemble how to understand which chip is worth? And maybe it will say that the chip is 750?

P
Purikov 23.11.21

bloomm
Defects in the meaning of the game? Multi-colored stripes and squares appear.

P
Purikov 23.11.21

And by the way, the frequencies in the program are not quite the same as in the original 750s.

T
Traun 23.11.21

Purikov is
clearly a weak power supply.
In general, open a dispute, write this and so the games fly out, attach a screen and demand a refund

M
Marionetco 23.11.21

Purikov
damn you at least screen some data in gpu-z or at least something, how to understand what kind of piece of iron you have there !?
And by the way, the frequencies in the program are not quite the same as in the original 750s, what frequencies then? describe normally.
like this:

P
Purikov 23.11.21

Marionetco

P
Purikov 23.11.21

Marionetco

P
Purikov 23.11.21

Marionetco

s
safot 23.11.21

Purikov
There is a marking on the chip, the first letters should be gm107.

P
Purikov 23.11.21

By the way, I read in the net, you can update the BIOS, do you think it makes sense?