3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RusLiberator 24.11.21 12:02 am

Can't get past the minutemans (Fallout 4)

I got to the console, but it is not activated. What to do? I press the button and nothing happens.
17 Comments
Sort by:
a
ant240801 24.11.21

The task to turn on the teleport appears? If yes, then you need to dive under the water again, there are no obstacles in the pipes.

R
RusLiberator 24.11.21

ant240801
In the pit- boy the task is "to penetrate the institute". Although I was already at the institute. I walked from the institute through the pipes.

G
Gvinpin.93 24.11.21

RusLiberator
1. Whether one task is active
2. If one of all the conditions are met
3. If several, which p / p tasks are not fulfilled

R
RusLiberator 24.11.21

Gvinpin.93
Only one job is active, there are no other conditions. On the way, I need some kind of card, but I don't have it.

G
Gvinpin.93 24.11.21

RusLiberator
How can a label show somewhere if there are no sub-items in this quest ?, take a closer look

M
Mag dobra 24.11.21

I had all the rules. I pressed the console and went further through the pipes to the "institute". I myself went through the game on this plot and there were no problems. I don’t remember, but it seems like a hunter card is needed. I could be wrong (

R
RusLiberator 24.11.21

MoRoZ One
where did you get the card? It's just that I killed a lot of hunters at the institute on my first visit, no one had a map.

V
Verzor 24.11.21

Nothing should happen, apparently, such humor. I pressed it and that's it, go further into another pipe.

M
Mag dobra 24.11.21

RusLiberator
Um .. well, mining a map is one of the tasks that must be completed in front of the consoles ... see all the sub-items of the task .. or in pit-battles, see where there are all sorts of voice recordings.

l
legusor 24.11.21

solve your problem via console commands

r
rosomaha7 24.11.21

MoRoZ One
Yes, you need to kill the hunter of the Institute from him to withdraw the map.
You can catch him by accident or on a tip from a kind of "radar".
I wrote on the screen how many% left to the hunter.
I was looking for a hunter on a tip from the subway if that.

M
Mag dobra 24.11.21

legusor
interesting and what console command will help here? Tried it, console commands open hack don't work.

M
Mag dobra 24.11.21

rosomaha7
Exactly. It was so. When you tell them like you want to go to college, they say that you need a chip code board, name it whatever you like .. And there is a type of beacon in the "Radio" tab in pit battles

R
RusLiberator 24.11.21

legusor
I tried "Unlock" - it does not help.

R
RusLiberator 24.11.21

rosomaha7
It's like when you first go to college, you need a hunter's chip. And now I need to send my minutemans to the institute without a teleport.

1ABDULOV1 24.11.21

RusLiberator
Try Unlock Activate instead.

r
rosomaha7 24.11.21

RusLiberator
For this mission, you need to find the entrance to the Institute somewhere on the ground or in a building.
There, someone else from the NPC said about the bars. You need a full hacking level.
Login not found! Probably from the fact that he walked quickly. And there was nothing on the perception - 3 point.