3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lomond555 24.11.21 12:59 am

How to activate \ "Additional tasks? (Metro: Last Light)

How do I activate the "Side Quests?
29 Comments
Sort by:
k
koshak9911 24.11.21

There is an add. tasks ?

R
RGC 24.11.21

koshak9911
yes, from the main menu to the chapter section, and then switch from plot to new tasks. going on a pirate, everyone has a miscarriage when they choose

L
LevTrotsky 24.11.21

The same shnyag ...

s
stalker_stas 24.11.21

noverno nada take a lettsuha which I will do)

q
qvan.ru 24.11.21

I guess this is a section for future DLCs {could be wrong}

s
stalker_stas 24.11.21

what does not work for a licensee?

r
rigg74ru 24.11.21

same damn problem ((

F
Fitterr 24.11.21

this section for future DLC qvan.ru
Absolutely. So far there is only a pre-order bonus. Doesn't work on pirate.

S
Shkapcheg 24.11.21

There is no miscarriage, but for some reason it launches a plot, starts that mission (location). in which, in theory, an additional task should be performed, I did not check further, maybe there will really be some changes and departure from the plot, HZ, to be honest, the tabla is reloaded

s
stalker_stas 24.11.21

on the lettsuhe who checked?

B
B0nd38 24.11.21

There was a pirate and in it there were these same, though not working, missions. Now there is a lick and these missions for some reason are not. Ranger pack and everything installed. Transferred from the pirate. Who knows how to open additional missions on litsuha?

a
atmaROZ 24.11.21

I also have a crash when choosing these extras. missions. At first I saw them, happy ... And their names are intriguing - but alas (
. Played on the first muddy tabla from Nanai-Chinese later on reload and fling did not try
of course buy one of these days the face (make a gift)) and check, but if anyone has any infa at the expense of tasks, share in this thread, thanks in advance. If I find out anything, I will write.

a
atmaROZ 24.11.21

JackOver1000
Clear. Well, well, it will be what they hope for.

L
Lexx77 24.11.21

Well, how is progress in activating additional. assignments? Game crashes?

S
SWIFT_LIGHTING 24.11.21

And there are additional tasks ?! Which?

S
STALKERR. 24.11.21

I downloaded the repack with the 3rd patch and there are a lot of these tasks, I was delighted at first, I think I'll sit down right now)) - I sat down, when I clicked, either nothing happens, or the last save is loaded ..

A
Alexey Igorevich 24.11.21

In short, until now, no one has played additional tasks?

n
nerevarin2013 24.11.21

Alexey Igorevich
no

A
Alexey Igorevich 24.11.21

sadly

M
Metalloman 24.11.21

Guys, see the Season Pass theme. It says that these tasks will be released only in the summer.