3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lomond555 24.11.21 12:59 am

How to activate \ "Additional tasks? (Metro: Last Light)

How do I activate the "Side Quests?
29 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_apathy 24.11.21

How to activate the "Side Quests?
What are the side quests?"

a
alexcombo 24.11.21

I read that 4A Games will release several DLCs for Metro Last light.
Such as: The
Faction Pack and Chronicles Pack will present gamers with additional missions for a single player campaign that will expand the storyline and the universe of Metro: The Last Light
Tower Pack will present players with a unique single-player challenge for veterans of the Metro
Developer Pack series, providing players with interesting tools that will allow you to explore in a new way. the world of Metro ...
It is possible that these "new assignments" are only a section for these add-ons.
But the DLCs themselves are due out this summer.
Maybe soon we will try out these additions.

U
ULTR19 24.11.21

Maybe soon we will try out these additions.

S
Sergnikow 24.11.21

Publisher Deep Silver told about add-ons for shooter Metro: Last Light
The first of them, Faction Pack, will be released in June and will complement the plot of the main game. Another addition, the Chronicles Pack, is focused on the plot component. In addition, developers are preparing a set of tests for advanced players under the name Tower Pack, and add-on Developer Pack, which will open up new possibilities for the study of the world Metro: Last Light

More temku to look into - http://forums.playground.ru/metro_last_light/784609/

m
matrixua 24.11.21

I already wanted to create a topic about these missions, but I found this one, well, what are we going to wait for, in general, I want the metro to be made open world, and I also want more to make the meter an online game where there is a big world of metro and streets with a pumping system with quests and unique weapons , as well as many many achievements, pvp, etc!

L
LEFT4DEAD_927 24.11.21

Scopolamine
You can skip the vidos or screenshots of where it is, or else you didn't find it !! I have a license, Collector's Edition.

W
WarSky47 24.11.21

Only a few work. Like for the kshatriya Polisya, for a soldier of the Reich and for a Red sniper like everything. The rest are not. I have a pirate

r
radioktivniy 24.11.21

STALKERR.
double click on additional mission and it starts loading

F
Freedom1986 24.11.21

I've already played.