3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sarman 24.11.21 12:59 am

does not support video card what to do ??? (Medal of Honor Airborne)

video fx 5700
operatives 1500
percent 3200 pentium
29 Comments
Sort by:
H
HALF_LIFER 24.11.21

you can't do anything. Change the computer.

G
Gr1nGo 24.11.21

It is necessary to change the vidyuhu. True, it's already hard to find something under AGP ... For maximum settings, a GeForce 7600GT or Radeon X1650XT will be enough.

s
sarman 24.11.21

It's a pity = (

I just thought what patch might come out?

D
DupaVoz 24.11.21

Well, what a nafig patch if there are third shaders (so that they do not reach). In general, my system is similar to yours, incl. spend three thousand on norms. viduhu and you will be happy. Plus, there is a chance that the eighth GiRafs will come out on AGP. But this is only if there is not enough money for a full upgrade.

w
w1rt 24.11.21

My identity does not work because of the card ((I have a 6200 Geforce card

T
TPyn 24.11.21

spend three thousand on norms. viduhu and you will be happy
"Thousands of 3" and "normal vidyuha" are incompatible concepts.

Plus, there is a chance that the eighth ZhiRafs will come out on AGP.
Long gone. AGP died as soon as it turned out that the budget variants of the 8 series will appear only for PCI-E

D
DupaVoz 24.11.21

AGP died as soon as it became clear that low cost options 8 series will appear only under the PCI-E
recently Well the news was about AGP and Eight ...
"Thousands of 3" and "normal vidyuha" incompatible concepts
This is for those who have money in the annual upgrades and topoyve iron, and many do not have this. I'm sitting here with 7600GS - essno sucks, but the Medal pulls at settings above average and full illumination. And now it is worth just three thousand.

G
Gr1nGo 24.11.21

xxTpynxx, I bought the XFX 7800GS for exactly 3. Not a "normal vidyuha"?
There is no point in taking the 8600GT for AGP for another reason - there is no processor for this slot that can unleash its potential.

T
Trojan.pro 24.11.21

Gr1nGo
there is no such processor for this slot

Naturally, you are unlikely to find a percentage under AGP, and even more so you can somehow push it there)))))

Sarman
If you have Socket AM2 or 775, then you can take a vidyuha under AGP, if not, then it is better not to waste money in vain, but to dig up and buy a new computer.

Z
Zloy_neo 24.11.21

Installed the game says that my video is not supported by the game! I have a geForce 6600 LE! If anyone knows if it is possible to fix this somehow (reinstalling firewood for the card or something else), please answer !!!!!

3rd shaders supported!

M
MrBUXPb 24.11.21

Trojan.pro
But tell me where such a mother finally can be with AM2 or 775 which supports AGP !! ???
I just wondered who would show me such a mother ???

T
TPyn 24.11.21

I bought the XFX 7800GS for exactly 3
Very lucky. In the cheapest store in Moscow it costs 4. And the performance of GS ... Well ... There ... In the deep ...

But tell me where such a mother finally can be with AM2 or 775 that supports AGP !! ???
Yes, there are a lot of such cards. For example, on LGA775
http://ru.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=3&l2=11&l3=272&l4=0&model=1276&modelmenu=1

but under am2 there is no fresh platform, there are only semtrons, which are on socket 754 and atlons which on socket 939

M
MrBUXPb 24.11.21

xxTpynxx
Honestly, I didn’t know that the AGP drain is holding :)) But it doesn’t bother me for a long time, I’m still satisfied with my confa :))
Thank you, enlightened however!;)

T
Trojan.pro 24.11.21

Volandemor

For example, I have Socket 775, but I have two AGP and PCI-E connectors at once.

T
TPyn 24.11.21

I have two connectors AGP and PCI-E at once take a
picture of the mother. If this is the case, then you are unique - they were produced by mediocre campaigns (Ascorp, for example, the only exception is one Asus card), did not receive wide distribution, and so they went to the land of eternal hunting in obscurity. Further - all these mothers had a "compatibility list", that is, it was impossible to insert any card there, there was a leaf along which it was said which vidyuhi would work and which would not.
Well, if it turns out that you confused PCI-E with a regular PCI, then we will also laugh nicely =) So take a picture)

M
MrBUXPb 24.11.21

Trojan.pro By the
way, you know, I have never seen such a miracle anywhere, I am bursting to see what kind of mother is she? :)))

T
Trojan.pro 24.11.21

Well, I definitely won't confuse PCI-E with PCI, I'm not such a moron. I took pictures with a mobile phone, since at the moment there was no digital camera, if I need a digital camera in the evening or tomorrow I will make a digital camera: By the

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

way, there is a small article, there are just a couple of pictures of such mothers:
http://overclockers.ru/hardnews/13855.shtml

T
TPyn 24.11.21

who is the producer of this mother?

T
Trojan.pro 24.11.21

Intel LGA775 BLKD 915 PGNL

By the way, about AM2 + AGP - watch and marvel at your ignorance:
GIGABYTE GA-MF3 (NVIDIA nForce 250, Socket AM2, DDR2-667, AGP, PCI, IDE, SATAll, Sound, USB, COM, LPT, GbLAN , ATX)

http://evrokom.com/MBGigaByteGAMF3RTLSocketAM2nForce3250AGPLANSATARAIDU133ATX2DDRIIPC5300_66577.html

O
Oues 24.11.21

I want to buy this Sapphire ATI RADEON X1650 card instead of the radeon 9600 xt! Will I play on this card? in medol of honor ??