3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sarman 24.11.21 12:59 am

does not support video card what to do ??? (Medal of Honor Airborne)

video fx 5700
operatives 1500
percent 3200 pentium
29 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir1998sv 24.11.21

Radeon X-800

card . PROTS 2.83GHz 1.5 RAM Writes the card does not support. game ......

K
Kerimov 24.11.21

Dear friends - give advice if you came across or heard about it !!! I installed the game, everything is ok, all the videos are watched and the graphics are super-duper and I really want to start the game ... But it wasn’t there !!! As soon as at the beginning of the first training mission the hero comes under your control, SOMETHING inexplicable begins to happen !!!! the whole picture begins to revolve around me at a breakneck speed! And when you press the fire - there is shooting, when moving - it moves, crouches and so on, BUT !! THE PICTURE ROTATES AT SCARY SPEED !!! IF SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT IS THE BUSINESS, please write to the mail [email protected]

G
Granda 24.11.21

although it was written that mobile vidyuhi are not supported, my igruha is on the laptop at the maximum. :)

7x62mm 24.11.21

I don’t understand some ..., what for do you buy this radion, when for the same money you can buy everything that supports GIFORSE ...?!?!
It's like a car from a Muscovite and a Zhiguli, and Muscovites are a radeon, and a Zhiguli DZHIFORS ..., so what would you choose for about one price! ???))) The
same thing about AMDi_athlon and INTEL_pen ... !!! ATLON finally can be regarded as a foreign car, it is a pity that AMDi vidyuhi do not produce ... !!!

l
lovib 24.11.21

Pomogite !!! U menea Vista i Ge force 7600 na Laptope zapuskaiu Airborne i mnogoe ne vidno kak meniu slisu zvuk kak meneaetsea s odnogo na drugoi no ne viju nicego, i viju toliko kakihto soldat katorie igraiut v karti a stulia i vidno v karti a stulia i vidno ???

M
Metal messiah 24.11.21

Run in windowed mode.

r
ruffs 24.11.21

Hello, tell me, Sony laptop, intel hd 4000 video card, the game does not start, what should I do ??? writes that the video card is not supported ...

m
molffik 24.11.21

Cheto game of oil, apparently vidyuhu from intel sees something, although he put radion on mobility

Z
Zhenya Mosentsev cs1.6 Te 24.11.21

I have some degree of current, but I have a problem last year, I played games gta4 warface wartanted and in the same spirit, but after I changed Windows I could not play normal games, my video is old intel and shaders 3.0