3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MIBMATRIX 11.11.19 03:31 am

The optimization of the game (Watch_Dogs)

The previous part
================================================
StalkerVirys
Little information. Which version of the game you have a license or repak. What version of drivers are installed. OS Windows purchased in person, or you shoved a regular Assembly that is activated by activator with OEM key?
Reasons of your problem can be many.
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
MIBMATRIX 11.11.19

Death220
Dear Death220. Gaming PC No. 3 referred to above is optimized for the game. No you did not say that on your PC the game will go the same way. I don't see your configuration, your settings, to the extent that in my case the game/games installed on a separate hard drive. OS Windows 7 x64 is physically on another hard disk. It also made for what would the game feel as comfortable as possible.

I wrote above, and gave the example that if you have the desire and patience, you are able to bring order to your computer.

D
Death220 11.11.19

MIBMATRIX
Monitor: LG(Full HD,IPS) CPU: Intel Core i7-3820 4.6 (TB up to 4,9) Mat.Board: ASUS LGA2011 P9x79 RAM: 16326 MB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz(2133) Graphics:GeForce GTX 760x2 (SLI) Hard drive: SATA-3 2Tb Seagate 7200 Barracuda Cache 64,

M
MIBMATRIX 11.11.19

Death220
Well, according to the configuration quite all right, strange. On your configuration, everything should be fine. Especially if you have really 2 video cards. Even on one of your cards normally should be. And the game you I so understand pirates, I mean the repak?

D
Death220 11.11.19

MIBMATRIX
License,one card and checked the settings as the budget version,very much lag,fps below 25 fps.On two cards 50-60 fps on ultra,but there are drawdowns of up to 27

M
MIBMATRIX 11.11.19

Death220
Weird. So to be in fact not be. If just a small friezes, most often due to the fact that the game and OS on the same hard drive as in your case, but the drawdown on FPS rather say that perhaps not everything went smoothly with the drivers in the video. Alternatively, you can try to uninstall completely the driver on video by booting into safe mode, then install fresh and also reboot PC after installing drivers. Be sure to update DirectX utility download dxwebsetup from Microsoft. To clean the startup of the computer, so that all the left did not take the resources of the system. Antivirus do you have a virus?

D
Death220 11.11.19

MIBMATRIX
antivirus off,on a different hard OS and game,driver OK

M
MIBMATRIX 11.11.19

Death220
What you have antivirus? By the way, completely off many antiviruses simply impossible, in the background will still work its life. If you have Kaspersky, I know that will help you.

D
Detaful 11.11.19

After installing the game with all updates and I can't change the extension and frame rate. The extension is written undefined, and the frame rate has no values. Anyone else encountered this problem? Thank you. Is tablet from 3DM, but one that does not require uplay installed. Thank you.

M
MIBMATRIX 11.11.19

Detaful I Can assume that you have a problem with either Repack of the game, or with a pill. Judging by the error, your game will not detect the monitor settings. You can try to register Getsko the resolution in the config file of the game. The config file is located here: C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Watch_Dogs or just in the folder My documents\My Games\Watch_Dogs Open the text editor file GamerProfile.xml and find the line Resoluti1920 Resoluti1080, Write the desired resolution and save the file. Try it, hope will help you.

M
Mr.Sirocco 11.11.19

Interestingly, in the theme on the settings of the erased post about them, despite the fact that the vehicle the student was left :D

M
MIBMATRIX 11.11.19

mr.Sirocco
Please do not flood. Otherwise again it will have to appeal to the moderator team.
Your insults and attempts to humiliate as well have been removed from my theme, either you or the moderator. And that's fine.

M
Mr.Sirocco 11.11.19

MIBMATRIX
To wipe posts on the comments settings you proposed is nonsense. Especially since the post was on the case. But not the essence, PG is PG

M
MIBMATRIX 11.11.19

mr.Sirocco
I don't suggest to, I just analyze and draw conclusions. In 1 post this topic I just gave an example of what even a budget PC can be quite comfortable and with superb graphics to play Watch Dogs. Understanding and helpful users think already got something from this topic. Often, not all answer that helped them.
In the case you specifically in most of his comments in different topics often try to impersonate the all-knowing. In fact, I just suggest that you just learned to use Google search and nothing more. Also reading your comments there's only one conclusion. You're not who you appear to be. But everyone has their own cockroaches in my head. Here you are with cockroaches and live, do not mind. But no need to humiliate and insult other users. Behind every nickname is a living, real person and I am sure no worse than you. It is unfortunate that your education has not taught you to respect others. I have nothing more to say to you. I created a theme for those who like the game as much as I do. Moreover, I was directly involved in the testing of this game. On it I finish to draw attention specifically to your statement. Further, only the theme of the game and problems of users playing this game. And again please do not flood in this topic. Good luck to you.

T
Taddey 11.11.19

A question regarding installing the latest patch 1.04.497! The process of installing the patch (on a clean Litsuhu) passed and at the end of any message type installation completed successfully - OK" does not appear - Yes, even nothing at all appeared - scale installations filled and all. Plus, during this installation showed a defender vindovs some Trojans and it is even something was deleted during the installation. So now I don't know whether the patch I put and where do I see what version of the game updated??? And whether uplay or ubisoft game launcher to the game patches automatically download???

T
Taddey 11.11.19

And one more thing - why the game flickers the sky at night white??? How to undo it? (all settings I have on ultra)

M
MIBMATRIX 11.11.19

Taddey
The easiest way to find out what version of the game by looking at the properties of the file watch_dogs.exe on the way
Watch Dogs\bin\watch_dogs.exe
The update should happen with Uplay. There is the auto-update feature.
In your case if you downloaded the update not from the official source, then more than likely the presence of Trojans/viruses/ and so on. I recommend to use only official sources.

The sky flickers white indicates that problems with the textures. If you have the license of the game and not the Repack, you can try to reinstall the game. Apparently when you install the game what texture units unpacked incorrectly. So it could be a problem with the drivers in the video. If you have them updated and to update such nebylo then I pomelos, answer ocheviden. Roll back drivers to the previous version

T
Taddey 11.11.19

MIBMATRIX
Thank you.
The game I have litsuha - well I wrote this in his post.
The properties of the file of watch dogs.exe you indicated I was looking earlier than you told me.
The idea Yupley have a gun all the updates to put but when I looked at the properties of the file watch dogs.exe - before and after reinstalling the patch 1.04.497 it shows that version 0.1.0.1 of the file and product version 0.1.0.1. Why? Why Yupley does not update the game to version 1.04.497 ???
The patch I downloaded from here from the Playground.

M
MIBMATRIX 11.11.19

I told you patches better to download from official sources. In your case if you have the license disk of the game, it's easier just to reinstall the game, then enable automatic updates Uplay and update the game.

a
andyvolkov 11.11.19

The game went from 4 GB of RAM, 4 cores CPU and 2 gig video card. Sometimes while driving there was a lag, but not more than 15 seconds. Remember in Sleeping Dogs lag was even worse... the Way the interface Watch dogs is terribly reminiscent of Asassins Creed. And the new Dead Rising 3 I went with 4GB of RAM... PS both games are not very

D
Dgray 11.11.19

Kirill Sinkevich
The paging file can disabled? If Yes, then turn on.