3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 24.11.21 01:33 am

We share our opinions. (The Last Remnant)

Another jPRG from Square Enix that will delight owners of personal computers. And, apparently, there will really be something to please her.
83 Comments
Sort by:
s
satalkeryga 24.11.21

An interesting game, try it for fun. (May tighten)

P
ParheliaTV 24.11.21

Thanks for the info. I will try to tighten the crawl on the console ... I'm thinking of buying a PlayStation 3

s
satalkeryga 24.11.21

DE-ATH
That I would also buy (but I'm a schoolboy) there is no money and a lot of expenses.

S
Sefero 24.11.21

satalkeryga
Not necessarily turn-based battles, for example in Star Ocean they are in real time. For those who have not seen PS 1-2 (and they have the bulk of Japanese RPGs), there are emulators, with PS1 everything is fine, but with the PS2 emulator you will have to tinker, but the time spent is worth it.

s
satalkeryga 24.11.21

Sefero,
I now play FF8 myself on the emule. And the PS2 emulsion has no current games for it.

p
pahan.spb 24.11.21

FULL VERSION RELEASED !!!!!
WILL NOT GIVE Stsylka !!!

S
Shinobu 24.11.21

Well, what can I say. This turd manages to slow down at 4870 :)
Also, good voice acting and animation - I still like it. The fights are a little boring, but it seems to be at first.

S
Shinobu 24.11.21

There is such a setting: the quality of the shadow textures. So, apparently when this happiness is turned on, memory leaks occur and the game engine (not hardware) starts to lag. Disable this crap. Now it flies without it. All the more clearly, it still does not affect anything. Settings 1920x1080, Max Q, 16xAF, 4xAA. There is a limit of 60 fps. Does not go below :)

F
FRADE 24.11.21

no one knows if a Russian edition is planned in Russia, and who will be the publisher?

s
sputNIK37 24.11.21

Russian localizers are silent ...

p
pahan.spb 24.11.21

Shinobu, - h.z. everything is turned on, nifiga does not lag ... 1920x1080, Max Q, 16x AF, 16xQ AA.

m
musmus 24.11.21

skinte pliz save after the 1st battle pliz

T
Thor324 24.11.21

People I have such a question of the current, I ask you to answer it, will there be some kind of destructive magic in the game? Well, for example, like the one that was shown in the video at the beginning, the aunt fired from some kind of thing, or is it the whole game that nada will be waving with some swords and nothing more spectacular?

b
bymka 24.11.21

kostya123456
I really just slashed for a couple of hours, but there is magic (and I use Toko it to develop my magic skill)

T
Thor324 24.11.21

but we can explain it to you, it’s not difficult how to develop atoms there, I don’t use cheto because of the English language

m
musmus 24.11.21

PEOPLE PLEASE GIVE A SAVE AFTER THE FIRST BATTLE OR THERE IS THE FIRST SAVE YOUR ATO AT THE 1st BATTLE I HAVE ALWAYS HANGING I WANT TO HELP HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

T
Thor324 24.11.21

musmus you probably have a weak camp if this is so then some kind of save will not help

m
musmus 24.11.21

if only it would not hang when I put on the worst resolution with a minimum of detail in one place at this resolution the sales benchmark gave 50fpc,
and on the demo version, I had less playable pains on high ones, and on the middle ones it still flew!
I don’t know what’s the matter of the International Federation of Journalists because of the 3rd service pack, but where is he here?
I had something similar to the demo version there, once every 2 hours, I thought that they would fix it in the full version, but as it turned out not (
SAVE LAST OPTION OTHER NO
but damn my crisis on high is a little jerky, what's the matter ????

T
Thor324 24.11.21

people hto rummage around and there is an opportunity, you can translate at least a menu in the game and there, well, all these menus de typa inventory and so on

3mmm 24.11.21

kostya123456
There is such a possibility, the dictionary is called.