3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 24.11.21 01:33 am

We share our opinions. (The Last Remnant)

Another jPRG from Square Enix that will delight owners of personal computers. And, apparently, there will really be something to please her.
83 Comments
Sort by:
T
Thor324 24.11.21

3mmm I asked not to speak and translate knowledgeable people if there is nothing to say, be silent

b
bymka 24.11.21

By the way, what do you think, how would I call them skills close to fatality? (Which the main Persians have toko)

H
HollowHeart 24.11.21

bymka is

evil, not skills. I used them only 3 times so far. 1 for David and 2 for Rush. but the effect WOW !!! and visualization at height and damage, in general, everything is cool. =)))

b
bymka 24.11.21

HollowHeart
I got 2 Rashev and 1 David current, the second did not work (

S
Shinobu 24.11.21

pahan.spb, Well, then these drivers are Atish ones so shitty :) For the game jumps with jerks. Obviously, nothing changes for me, so it seems to be all the same.

b
bymka 24.11.21

For example, from the southern desert there are 2 exits to locations, which, if you go through mono, find cities that are not particularly important for the plot

c
cpt.smallett 24.11.21

tell me, what do you need to save? Completely complete some task or can it be saved at any point? I have something that does not save anything - or that I am lost in the menu ...

D
DragKON 24.11.21

there in the menu you need to turn on the autosave - there will be a save even after each battle)

f
fix1 24.11.21

not bad igruha, hooks

E
EgorKH 24.11.21

I want Rusik !! So I don’t spar well, JRPG like games for 5+, but I don’t spar the current in English, and I’m happy to play it off, I liked the first battle and the graphics are good. I'm waiting for April 12th. I hope the rusik will not be tightened (((

o
o3apHuk 24.11.21

People please clarify for me - can you sell everything from the Captured Monsters section? Those. is everything in this section only for sale? Thanks for the answer...

D
DragKON 24.11.21

What determines what Rush will do - will he summon the Cyclops or will make an omnistrike? I have not noticed any logic yet ... a couple of times, even in a battle with ordinary mobs, the cyclops O_o was immediately available And when you need it, it is not (((

o
o3apHuk 24.11.21

Who will explain to me about the Special Items section - what these things give and if they give anything at all, then how to use them?

b
bymka 24.11.21

o3apHuk
1.yes
2.these things are not used in any way - it's like so that you can learn different skills, different formations open and more guild tasks open (for example, as in dmc4, Nero took a skull (almost at the beginning, and opened the ability to move " grabbing "skull itself (it is still in the inventory of lying, even if shown that the skull melted in his hand) is not used but opened ability)
DragKON
believe that random, though after the resurrection of the order (which could cause a summon) often appear able to call

o
o3apHuk 24.11.21

all is clear, thank you

s
satalkeryga 24.11.21

damn the game has already been released for a long time and I'm not a magician to buy) =

T
Tony_Redgrave 24.11.21

Tell an unknowing person what kind of games this din is like?

cyclops? never seen. but the super-blows of rush and david, I have already seen, the waters only appeared when all the enemies ran out of lives

P
ParheliaTV 24.11.21

AWESOME GAME! I write with boiling water: D My first JRPG .. sorry just on the Unreal engine 3 :(

F
FаRМaZoN 24.11.21

The game is very interesting, and a small spoiler: it is designed for several playthroughs. And the second time you can start at a difficult level (much more interesting, otherwise the first time there were no worthy opponents, except perhaps a magician on 3 (it seems) base).
ZY http://lastremnant.wikia.com/ - database (in English, not complete yet) on the game :)

b
bymka 24.11.21

Oo send links get ready to close the topic)