3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pan940 24.11.21 01:33 am

Object rendering range issue (Lords of the Fallen)

Friends, I can't figure out what's the matter. Almost all games, including this steel, have graphical problems. Namely, when the camera is rotated, textures of objects disappear, or textures of shadows, and when the camera returns in the opposite direction, they reappear. Changing the graphics settings in favor of increasing or in favor of lowering does not solve the problem in any way. I looked through a large number of forums on this topic, but I could not find an answer about the causes of the problem. My system: gtx 750 ti drivers latest (359.06), i5 4460, 8gb ram.
33 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 24.11.21

pan940
Perhaps the problem is in the graphic files, try downloading another ripak, for example: from the mechanics (or some other) ...

p
pan940 24.11.21

Victor coy
Tried it, but alas it didn't help. By the way, you don’t know how to upload a video to PG, I wanted to clearly demonstrate the essence of the problem, but I don’t see such a function.

P
PLEXURA 24.11.21

pan940
Fill in another place and place a link here. I also want to visually watch the video of your problem,
but there is clearly something connected with the video card

p
pan940 24.11.21

PLEXURA
Yes, I also tend to think that the problem is in the video card, but after running it in stress tests such as furmark, no problems were found, everything works stably. I also sin on the motherboard, maybe there are some problems with PCI-Express, which actually scares me most of all. I plan to change the video card in the near future. I uploaded the video to YouTube, here is the link:

p
pan940 24.11.21

SonyK.
Asus Z97-K board. Previously, there was no such problem with drawing textures, I always played at 1080p. By the way, the video turned out to be some kind of lag, but in the game itself, this is not, the game gives out stably 55-60 frames. The video was recorded by fraps. But nevertheless, thanks for the answer, now I'll try to lower the resolution, I'll see if it really helps. I noticed this problem the other day and started checking it on other games and found that in most games there is something similar, for example, in Dying Light, GTA 5, The Witcher 3, but in Fallout 4 there is no such thing. On forums with similar problems, people write that with new drivers nvidia cuts the drawing range for cards below the 900 series, maybe this is the problem.

p
pan940 24.11.21

SonyK.
Alas, lowering the resolution did not change anything, I tried it at 900p, 768p and 720p, but the textures still disappear.

p
pan940 24.11.21

SonyK.
Well, then I'll try to rollback to old driver versions.

p
pan940 24.11.21

SonyK.
OK.

p
pan940 24.11.21

SonyK.
Rolling back the drivers to earlier versions did not fix anything either. So messages on the forums that nvidia is cutting the drawing range with new drivers for cards below the 900 series turned out to be a myth.

V
Victor Tsoi 24.11.21

pan940
I don’t know, alas, I can’t help you)))

p
pan940 24.11.21

SonyK.
The registry, of course, did not clean, but all the nvidia files were manually removed from the computer before installing the drivers, and also when installing the drivers themselves, I checked the item (clean installation). I installed different driver versions, although by and large there was no need to roll back far back. This problem appeared just a couple of weeks ago, but nevertheless I tried to install drivers even those that appeared immediately after the release of Lords of the Fallen. By the way, I also tried to play without a video card only on processor graphics and the problem with the texture rendering range remained unchanged, which in turn suggests that the problem is not in the video card and drivers, and not even in the PCI-Express port. in this case they were not involved. Perhaps it makes sense to try to reinstall windows, but somehow I don’t want to reinstall all programs, games, well, in general, all software that takes up almost 1 TB of disk space, especially since there is no guarantee that the problems are in the operating system. Well, in short, while I think something else to try, I will reinstall windows only when it becomes clear that there are simply no other options left.

P
PLEXURA 24.11.21

pan940
yes. right. try to interrupt Windows and then it will be seen

p
pan940 24.11.21

SonyK.
Yes, I clean the computer all the time, with the Advanced SystemCare program, about once a week or so, the program itself says that it's time to check the system and, if necessary, make repairs, and I also use the CCleaner program to fix registry errors, well, I periodically do defragment files. As for the amount of disk space, by the word software I mean all the programs and files that are installed on it, basically the entire volume is occupied by games, I have more than 20 installed. In addition, the option with a bat Windows also disappears. Yesterday I put the new Windows on another hard drive and running the game found that the problem of disappearing textures remained unchanged. I also tried to insert the RAM into other slots, but alas, the result is the same. In short, I don't even know what else to try to do.

p
pan940 24.11.21

SonyK.
Today I decided to see if absolutely all the games installed on my PC had this problem and it turned out that not in all. For example, the last two Assassin's Creed (Syndicate and Unity) still have everything in order with the drawing range, so everything is fine with the last two Call of Duty (Advanced Warfare and Black Ops III), and other games for the most part parts, it seems, too, everything is fine with the exception of some rare twitching of textures, although perhaps they were present before, I just never paid attention to them in view of their insignificance. But in games like Dying Light, GTA 5, The Witcher 3, problems appeared quite obvious only there, basically, it is not the textures of objects that disappear and appear when the camera is rotated, but textures of shadows. Although fences and walls of houses also disappear in Dying Light, which actually has not been observed before, here's a video with this game I'll fill in. I installed Windu with pirate 8.1 x64, the UralSoft assembly seems to be without updates, although some updates are present in the assembly, but they are already old because the OS image on the flash drive has been for more than a year. But the fact that a large number of simultaneously installed games on one disk, especially on the one where the OS is located, can lead to a similar problem - this is a thought, it may well be that some program files come into conflict. In addition, all games are so to speak "free edition". But the fact that a large number of simultaneously installed games on one disk, especially on the one where the OS is located, can lead to a similar problem - this is a thought, it may well be that some program files come into conflict. In addition, all games are so to speak "free edition". But the fact that a large number of simultaneously installed games on one disk, especially on the one where the OS is located, can lead to a similar problem - this is a thought, it may well be that some program files come into conflict. In addition, all games are so to speak "free edition".

S
Skiwer 24.11.21

pan940
Try resetting NVIDIA Control Panel

p
pan940 24.11.21

kustovhichas
Tried it already, but alas it didn't help.

p
pan940 24.11.21

SonyK.

p
pan940 24.11.21

SonyK.

p
pan940 24.11.21

SonyK.
It's clear. Thank you for your responses to my problem. If I can figure out what the matter is, I will definitely inform you. And yes, I almost forgot, Visual C ++ for some reason I have releases from 2005 to 2013, but 2015 is missing.

p
pan940 24.11.21

SonyK.
Installed the full Visual C ++ package including the 2015 release, the result is the same. NET Framework, I have a complete set, version 4.6.1 is installed. Launched games with MSI Afterburner monitoring, the video core of the processor is not used in games, it shows 0% load on it, which means that only the video card is involved in graphics processing. Eh, in general, some kind of ambush. By the way, here on the forum for the game Dying Light, a person created a topic that he had the same problems with the disappearance of textures like me, he also has a GTX 750 just not (ti version).