3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Djoni343434 24.11.21 09:53 pm

No traffic (Forza Horizon 5)

all the best, tell me, can anyone come across, I have a premium edition of T-shirts and I noticed that there is no traffic (cars) in the game, there are online players (session), but where did the traffic go, it's just empty, no one, the game has advanced , open network, seasons, etc., straight sadness, and also there is no treasure map, for some reason I am offered to buy it and there is no one of the extensions, it shows the same paid, re-logged, etc., does not help, I am more worried about extinct Mexico)
32 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilarik 24.11.21

well, the treasure map is not included in the premium.

D
Djoni343434 24.11.21

Ilarik the
current understood about the card, but where did the traffic in the game go?

I
Ilarik 24.11.21

and here xs, I have traffic.
Steam, premium.

P
Petrovich-1960 24.11.21

Traffic appears after exiting the multiplayer mode, and online you need to go to the network playgrounds - the bouncer and so on.

D
Djoni343434 24.11.21

by the way, the roof of the car does not rise, you press G, it does not work, I tried everything, I play the keyboard)

I
Iwantitall 24.11.21

Djoni343434
The roof sometimes sticks if you don't use the retractable mechanism for a long time))

P
PhysxN 24.11.21

Djoni343434
depending on which car, for some it lowers the spoiler, for example, Mercedes-AMG One

p
pux72 24.11.21

Good evening! The same story with traffic. The last update and the traffic was gone. I have never played a setevukha and I don’t play! The treasure map is purchased, but there are no chests. Then even rarities are not offered, as in 4 Forze. I don’t know what to do with traffic. Mexico is empty!

D
Djoni343434 24.11.21

pux72
here is some kind of game

_
_Egorian_ 24.11.21

Djoni343434
I just updated the driver for vidyahi, went into the game and the traffic was gone. Before the drivers were updated, there were traffic and drivers. I play offline. I don’t understand.

M
Mark500 24.11.21

Yes, we have to wait for a new patch! Traffic disappeared completely right in front of me, then it reappeared. But even worse, the vehicle points are reset themselves. Usually, when the song is playing, I drove out in a fast car and quickly farm autotalent with the speed technique - now it often resets by itself. Once a million points just flew off :(
Then there are still tasks for recognition - to get from one town to another in a certain time, it also flies for some reason. There are enough bugs ...

s
statickable 24.11.21

Even after the patch, when changing the car, from the menu, the engine sound is not heard for the first 2 minutes, then it is loaded. Modern realities are so bad that instead of fixing the whole thing, something else is sure to break

A
Anreyy 24.11.21

Also, there is no traffic, just like constantly some kind of crap with textures. We are waiting for more patches, the game is very raw

T
Tamerlan525 24.11.21

Djoni343434
I also have no traffic😑

f
finiwnik 24.11.21

I don't, either, but after I changed the graphic settings, the traffic appeared. Already with the next entrance it became the same. I changed the settings from medium to high)))

D
Djoni343434 24.11.21

Mark500
traffic was the same disappeared as the points flew and by the way online players disappeared a couple of times with me I wrote in support but there silence is deaf and bottomless straight enrages all this give 5 mowers so that there would be such a game

D
Djoni343434 24.11.21

statickable,
in general, in the game, the sound itself is reduced by 20 percent

p
pux72 24.11.21

Can't you make a refund now? Then it's better to play pirates! On them, even if there are some glitches, then it's not abundant! And here for everything give the maximum, although not such a lot of money, but not ice somehow.

I
Ilarik 29.11.21

off topic, but I'll ask.
1. for the purchased house for 5 million, daily bonus games are not credited (on the day of purchase, there was everything)
2. the daily "complete the expedition" is not counted. I tried three different ones, both alone and in Life. useless.
Has anyone come across?

D
Djoni343434 29.11.21

Ilarik
on the first point, there must be at least one race every day from horizon, then they will give. on the second point, I did not come across, but there are glitches there too.