3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Djoni343434 24.11.21 09:53 pm

No traffic (Forza Horizon 5)

all the best, tell me, can anyone come across, I have a premium edition of T-shirts and I noticed that there is no traffic (cars) in the game, there are online players (session), but where did the traffic go, it's just empty, no one, the game has advanced , open network, seasons, etc., straight sadness, and also there is no treasure map, for some reason I am offered to buy it and there is no one of the extensions, it shows the same paid, re-logged, etc., does not help, I am more worried about extinct Mexico)
32 Comments
Sort by:
D
Djoni343434 29.11.21

pux72
5 mowers at little money?))) Chyago?

M
MaximusRus78 29.11.21

Hello everyone. I also lost traffic after the last update of NVIDA, in general, I went into the expiration, clicked to restore the settings in Force, which she herself chose ..... Traffic returned. Chet NVIDA with Force did not make friends with the campaign ...

M
MaximusRus78 29.11.21

Djoni343434 If the map is Nvida, try to restore the settings of the game itself in the experiment.

f
finiwnik 29.11.21

MaximusRus78
Hello, I'll check it tomorrow. My first observation also concerned the graphics settings. I have rtx 2070. Expirens mean the default nvidia program? Tomorrow I'll unsubscribe, reinstalled the game ...

f
finiwnik 29.11.21

did not help

D
Djoni343434 29.11.21

finiwnik
I tried the same different methods but no, and the support is silent

f
finiwnik 29.11.21

Djoni343434
The recommended settings are there, the traffic is thin appears for a while, then disappears again

m
masmax1 08.12.21

My traffic also completely disappeared. When I lowered several options in the graphics (shadows and something else), then the cars appeared in normal numbers after restarting the game. I think when the video card is working at its limit, the game starts to turn off all the minor, in its opinion, objects. There are apparently passing cars. Try to lower the graphics quality a little and reboot, it helped me.

M
McLaren MP4-4 08.12.21

You still need to wait for patches.
I noticed such a tendency: if you take a supercar and fly at overspeed (over 400 km / h), then there is practically no traffic.
But if you take a class D, B, C pepelats and roll on a kriuse (80-100 km / h), then the traffic increases noticeably.
Yes, not as tight as it was in the 4th version, but there is.

p
pux72 08.12.21

After the last patch, I have full traffic. It seems that I did not change any settings, the firewood from the green ones was the last. Stupidly poklatsal in the settings of Nvidia, on Forze5, but did not change anything. The only thing in the game went into single mode. How I got into the network card, I have no idea. Never played online. Purchased in Steam and, if you enter the Mstore store, it is unsuccessful. Opens nothing. Spinning and to no purpose. Yes, and fick with him! But now at least the roads are not empty!

k
kalakop 08.12.21

pux72
so it is clear that there is traffic alone. In singles, everyone has it with or without a patch. The question is that in the network mode it is not there or disappears, despite the fact that in the 4th everything was fine with this

z
zenn2K 08.12.21

Traffic appeared when it started to pass (Adventure in the style of Horizon) namely Race on the ground> El Camino