3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grigory Dikhanov 24.11.21 09:53 pm

Troubleshooting (Farming Simulator 22)

The game is new and certain problems will arise, so let's talk about them!
62 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Ryabenko 24.11.21

The workers are terribly stupid. Sometimes out of the blue in the field they find invisible obstacles. Often, transferring vehicles from the other end of the map is an overwhelming task ...

G
Grigory Dikhanov 24.11.21

waiting for the play course))))

A
Alexey Ryabenko 24.11.21

Grigory Dikhanov
kurspley and autodrive are very necessary ... I hope they will adapt in the near future.

R
RavenW89 24.11.21

on GTX 1060 did not want to run on dx12 /
1 option) how to change to dx11? simply. go to the folder:

"C: Users *** Documents My Games FarmingSimulator2022"

open "game.xml"
look in the command list - renderer> D3D_12
and D3D_12 change
to
D3D_11

option 2) who does not start on the D3D_12 parameter , but he still needs dx12. We add it differently - D3D_12.0 (with a point and zero, if it doesn't work with zero, write 1 = D3D_12.1)
example
D3D_12.0
or
D3D_12.1

R
Reyzor zero 24.11.21

Crash when loading saves. With mods without mods with the administrator, without any windows ((

S
Salyarych 24.11.21

Full freeze of the game. Throws an error - not enough memory.
As I understand it, the game clogs the entire RAM. Only 16 GB of RAM, but the game maaaaalo! Settings are below average. Comp in profile.
Kicks out from online. The reasons are not clear. It just throws it on the desktop and that's it. Perhaps the problem is the same, with not enough memory.
When loading 50+ pallets, the game starts freezing. When the pallet accumulates 70+ fps drops to 5.

R
RavenW89 24.11.21

Salyarych
I have 16 GB, and it's enough, it doesn't throw it away. try turning on the swap file in Windows

R
Reyzor zero 24.11.21

Salyarych
8gb and norms

S
Salyarych 24.11.21

RavenW89 the
swap file at the choice of the system is (about 40 GB), the problem is in the game. With this error, it does not always throw out. Yesterday I played for almost 8 hours, there were no such problems. Today, after 30 minutes, it was knocked out with an error. Any other games, and even those that "eat" more on systems - do not load the RAM so much ... This is something else ...

S
Salyarych 24.11.21

Reyzor Zero
RavenW89
That's it, figured it out. Thank you for paying attention, but as they say - it was not about the reel ...
Windows was updated and, since I have a hell of a understanding of which assembly, there are errors when updating important elements of the system. Tracked in the events, it turned out that the service responsible for unloading the RAM was in error and the pool was clogged by 99%. As a result, the unloaded memory was 9 GB. That's why memory ran out during the game.

V
Varyag86 24.11.21

RavenW89
At 1060 I started the game with a whistle and without any problems!

J
Jenya. 1979.year 29.11.21

FREESIT D3D_12 AND D3D_11 ONLY NORMAL BUT D3D_10 AND A LITTLE FREEZE BEGIN TO RUN THE MAP

J
Jenya. 1979.year 29.11.21

the patch was released as soon as possible

A
Alexey Ryabenko 29.11.21

Jenya.1979
. Is not a fact that for many the patch will be a panacea.

L
Leithalium 29.11.21

The workers are wild tupari, just tin. From the store to the farm, the technician send this something with something, they run into all sorts of headers standing near the store, block the road to other machines, and other workers, because of this traffic jam, cannot go further and are also stupid, you have to tinker with them. although this type of time should be saved. I hope for some patch, I played at 19 and I don't remember that the hirelings were so unfinished

A
Alexey Ryabenko 29.11.21

Leithalium, the
first patch will be released not earlier than in a month and it is not a fact that by fixing one they will not break the other ...
And yes, there are objects on the map that the hirers always run into ... ALWAYS. That is, at first they paved the way for the hire on the map, and then decided .. but let's put a car (decor) here. It pisses me off.

R
RavenW89 29.11.21

Salyarych
understood, thanks for unsubscribing

Z
Zhora Gunpowder 29.11.21

Does anyone have a problem with the quiet sound of technology? It's 100% in the game settings, but it's quiet. And it's still not clear why, when playing with mods, when trying to exit the game menu (to the initial screen), it crashes and in the log this is what it says: WARNING: object ref is invalid for resolving to script method target object

K
Kolya4394 29.11.21

Zhora Porokh wrote:
Does anyone have a problem with the quiet sound of technology?
the same, if anyone knows how to solve, tell me.

S
SUPERTRUP 29.11.21

The incentive proposes to use handles to correct the soundTemplates.xml file, along the path Farming Simulator 22 / data / sounds / and rewrite the values. There is also a ready-made file in that discussion.
We go to the Steam website, look for Farming Simulator 22, then Community Center, Discussion, drive "Game sound is too low" into the search bar.