3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grigory Dikhanov 24.11.21 09:53 pm

Troubleshooting (Farming Simulator 22)

The game is new and certain problems will arise, so let's talk about them!
62 Comments
Sort by:
C
Choice88 03.01.22

I played almost 4 hours, all the time the game was saved adequately, but the last save hung the game overhead, closed it through the task manager. After I went into the game and did not find my started game in the game download cells, I left. I saw that in the Documents folder there is a folder with backup saves, restored to the folder with saving from the backup, the game appeared in the cell, loaded. I tried to play and survived, and again everything hung. And the game is also erased from the choice of downloads after restarting after freezing, so it will not work to play. Who faced this, what can be done?

D
DiascH_TV 03.01.22

Zhora Gunpowder
Can you please tell me what to do about it?
Snow zadolbal
Interferes, and even the FPS is eating up
Already the end of March
+15
rains, and the snow has been lying since mid-February, and still lies

D
DiascH_TV 03.01.22

Tried changing values, nifiga

S
SUPERTRUP 03.01.22

DiascH_TV
There, in the game settings, (not in the menu, but in the game itself) there is a button "Snow", what happens if you turn it off?

D
DiascH_TV 09.01.22

SUPERTRUP
Sorry, nothing happens

v
vladislav2022 14.02.22

I cannot load wheat into the planter using a loader. what to do? I tried to just drive up, open the lid of the seeder, bring the pallet to the holes, nothing happens.

S
Sawatey 20.02.22

Hi all! Tell me how to open the gripper F20D log loader I tried everything!

t
theme22891 25.02.22

I have a problem, I downloaded the game, but when I set a different resolution and change the graphics, the game restarts, but nothing changes, please help

s
sega0 18.03.22

Hi guys! Maybe someone knows how to solve such a jamb when unloading a combine?
Tried the game again, same thing.

s
sdkemb2 26.03.22

Salyarych
Most likely, some kind of mod gives an error.

s
sdkemb2 26.03.22

Zhora Porokh
download soundTemplates.rar and replace the file.

s
sdkemb2 26.03.22

I put farming simulator 2022 v1.3.1 and in the game it says v 1.2

I
Ivan Rusin 3 30.06.22

What if I set 3 days in a month, but when I sleep, the days are skipped in turn up to 3, and then on the next. month?

S
SUPERTRUP 30.06.22

Ivan Rusin 3
So isn't it logical? You shortened the month to three days.

S
Stepfather 08.07.22

I'm playing on the Haut-Beyleron map, I can't sell the collected honey. drove up at different times and at different times of the year. HONEY JUST IS NOT FOR SALE, please help!! (point of sale Shop "farmer's garden")

V
V-Anri 08.07.22

Who faced the problem. Version 1.6 jamb with contracts stood a lot of mods. I deleted everything and started again, the jamb remained, which means it's in the game itself. Now the question is a pirate bug or a feature from the developers. Contracts end at lightning speed. I didn’t harvest under the contract until I switched to the map tab to assess where the field was and how big it was, and I saw on the map half of this field harvested and in a second the entire field was harvested and there was no contract. I start a new month, I go into contracts and, right before our eyes, contracts are added and disappear before our eyes. I went in there was a scroll bar in half a minute, there were 5 pieces left. Is this what you need to grab in time? Speed ​​costs 0.5

S
Salyarych 08.07.22

V-Anri I have
already noticed many times that various bugs and defects occur for players on standard maps. Try, for the sake of the test, to play on the map from the mods. Check the contracts there.

k
kirienkorober 26.07.22

Guys please help, liquid manure is not loaded from the barn into a barrel for (yid manure) the barn is full of manure (yid) it still does not load I will sleep for a day loads but only 17500t
What kind of nonsense I can’t understand
Ps, The barrel is rented
Help please thank you in advance

d
defender29 20.01.23

how to expand the field of view when driving a circle is displayed and I want to see the entire field

S
Svetlana9995 20.01.23

Please help with re-planting trees
Can't plant. Gives an error Too many trees, cut down some of them. The entire field is clean, mulched and even plowed. Near the field, all the trees have been cut down. Tell me what to do with it? 😣