3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Salyarych 24.11.21 09:53 pm

Game Impressions (Farming Simulator 22)

Hello everyone! Share your gaming experience.
Describe the pros and cons of the new part compared to the previous one.
40 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salyarych 24.11.21

After playing for a couple of hours, I can already get the first impression of the game. For now, I will describe the cons.
1. The most important thing - who has buckets (weak PC) - the game is eating decently!
I have such a bucket: R5 3600, GTX 970, 16 GB, SSD m2, Screen resolution 2k.
I had to set almost everything to the minimum, except for the shaders (high). The game eats a lot! At the same time, the graphics do not differ much from the previous part.
2. Palette "Pluck out an eye". Very saturated colors. It was painful to look at the John Deere combine for the first time. Very bright!
3. AI can now be programmed to transport. But, God, how is he stupid !!! Better to wait for the course play ...
4. It is not yet clear what to do in the off-season. In the previous part, in some maps, although it was possible to extract sand ... It is not clear here yet.

I will add.
The graphics have changed. Having played with the settings, we got the best option with a stable frame rate (at least it doesn't lag or freeze), while the graphics turned out to be quite tolerable. As for the graphics itself, it is better than in FS 19, but if you do not have 6 GB of video memory on board, all the trees are plasticine, in principle, like the technique. I really hope they will correct the optimization, because at the start of the 19th farm it was the same.
The illumination is noticeably better compared to the 19 part, but the illumination range remains the same. High beam - maximum illumination 15 m in front of the vehicle ...
Sounds replaced. If the vehicle is in the garage, the sound bounces off the walls. The hitch also has different sounds. But there are also bugs - some cars do not have sound from the passenger compartment at speeds below 40 km / h.
Liked the animated bale curtain trailer.
In the rain, you can harvest with a harvester, but less harvest. It is not yet clear how much of the crop is being lost.
Greenhouses bring a complete imbalance to the game! Only water is required. But the exhaust is colossal. For 2 game days I drive the trailer completely, but I raise 10+ thousand from the sale. At the same time, the harvest grows every day, regardless of the season.
So you can safely buy a couple of hectares of land, build up greenhouses, grow lettuce, and by next year, you will be millionaires ... I hope they will fix it. Because I repeat - the imbalance is wild, but the pens are drawn to easy money ...
UPD: it will not be possible to turn back millions on goods from the greenhouse, since the colder the days, the less harvest. But in the summer, the harvest is mountains!

IMPORTANT!
The game completely clogs the RAM if you (on a PC) have more than 70 pallets in one place. 16 GB of RAM is completely crammed, FPS in the game is not higher than 5. If you have the patience to bring the cargo to the point of sale, the game unloads the RAM. In general, a huge jamb. If you decide to make money selling crops from greenhouses, put at least 700 GB of RAM in your PC, otherwise you will not be able to play normally.
UPD: I noticed that when loading pallets of tomatoes over 5 tons, wild drawdowns in FPS begin. Each subsequent 100 kg takes 5 fps. Until the game throws without error on the desktop.
UPD: The game is not stable. Play with autosave.

Blazed from the defects of the game! We are waiting for patches!

c
chubaka21 24.11.21

I think to take it or a little later))

S
Salyarych 24.11.21

chubaka21
A little later, be patient for a month, just under the New Year's discounts you will get.
If the computer is top-end, then you can take it, if it's average or worse, it's better to wait for patches. Above I described the problems I encountered on a weak PC.

A
Alexey Ryabenko 24.11.21

chubaka21
I would take a 50% discount and nothing else !!!

C
CTuKC 24.11.21

Salyarych
Comp recently upgraded AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 16 Gb Ram, with the exception of vidyuhi, it runs briskly at 1060 on 3Gb at medium settings, pulls in principle and at maximum speed is normal, but it gets very hot at 80+ degrees, there is only one cooler, oil at the power limit, but not pulls out, decided not to risk it, I play on medium - the temperature is 50-60 degrees.
For some reason, the gamepad detects, but you need to configure everything manually Logitech F710, but to my great surprise from the same Lodzheka, the Driving force GT (ancient steering wheel) was fully recognized and set all controls by default and practically nothing had to be reconfigured. Naturally, I'm not talking about feedback, it was not delivered to this part either, as well as adequate physics (a box of tomatoes can be turned over a van), and in general, the technique does not feel like you are playing with toy cars. I would screw physics from Snowrunner and a car workshop from the Car Mechanic simulator to it (what I was dreaming about)))
on a salad, well, it's very tedious to farm.
Do you also have snow that has fallen all year round? On trees, on grass and crops, on the road. it's already August, and the snow is still lying ...

B
Bloodnes 24.11.21

CTuKC
It's strange that 80 degrees at the limit of the turntable, or thermal paste, or playing a fierce heating pad for the GPU

C
CTuKC 24.11.21

Bloodnes Thermal
Paste is good, busted on MX-4. There are many places where it gets very hot without an autoburner, you have to forcibly spin it up. Looks like the cooler is weak, at one time I took a completely budget option, it seems like it. Already a hundred times I regretted that I then squeezed additional 5k money for a full-fledged 1060 ...

A
Alexey Ryabenko 29.11.21

20211125100014-1-jpg
The game is very raw. I ran into a bug today. I took a contract for the cultivation of the field (of which I had already taken a lot) and the game does not allow it to be finished. And that's the basics of the game. I don’t understand how you can make a mistake in the game code. It was apparently not tested properly, but was thrown into the market.

A
Alexey Ryabenko 29.11.21

At the production of "Flakes Factory" there is a very interesting place for unloading ... We unload
20211125094147-1
grain stupidly on the ground. Moreover, this point is not spelled out in the delivery and the AI ​​is not able to automatically deliver the crop from the field to this point of sale.
Such ridiculous mistakes are already beginning to enrage.

l
loggaw1138 29.11.21

Alexey Ryabenko
There is more than one such point :) potatoes are also unloaded simply on the ground
Apparently you need to wait for custom maps

A
Alexey Ryabenko 29.11.21

20211125110525-1
but now the grain does not want to be unloaded from the trailer at the same point at all ... endless unloading animation and no progress in numbers.

A
Alexey Ryabenko 29.11.21

loggaw1138
this is not about third-party cards. The fact is that it took three years to make the game, and it took three years to take the modifications from the previous part and simply adapt them to the new game. Why do modders manage to make their mods with high quality and constantly update, correcting mistakes?! And the developers who ask for almost 4k rubles for their craft did not bother to smooth out such seemingly simple moments in the game. After all, these mistakes look ridiculous.

S
Salyarych 29.11.21

CTuKC
My tower is from a cool master for 120 W. I noticed that the processor temperature at the time the game was freezing was 80 degrees (at 45-50 in idle time, but to be honest, the products were very hot) ... But, the toughest thing is the temperature of the video card is 93 degrees! The map is 99% loaded ... The game is almost at the minimum! GTX 970 card (with the latest firewood, all software is up to date, the card is in good condition). When working with pallets (sheep factory, greenhouses), the game freezes 100% with a crash. Depends on the number of pallets. More than 60 pallets of tomatoes - crash game. More than 25 pallets of wool - crash game.

From this already began to bomb heavily. I decided to start a new game, completely abandoning everything related to pallets. 40 minutes of play while cultivating the field - crash of the game ...
In general, it is impossible to play. Vidyuha already creaks in this game. Really! The load is just crazy on the card ... In any other game everything is ok, even the forza is new - the card feels great there. But farm 22, squeezes all the juices out of it, while the graphics, not to say that it has gone far from the previous part.

In general, you need to either wait for the patch, or bury the game.
I'm really sorry I bought this shit. I'm going to play farm 19 until the vidyukha burned out when playing at 22.
Thank God I didn't buy the game on the console, otherwise it would quickly become unusable, with such an optimization ...

A
Alexey Ryabenko 29.11.21

Salyarych
Probably the reason for this is the low performance of the card. On my Geforce GTX1080 from Gainward, this is the picture. The game does not warm up the card, although it’s warm in the apartment and the system unit is closed with a side lid ...

C
CTuKC 29.11.21

Salyarych
I have an AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core there is a tower cooler Aerocool up to 2k rpm, I play at a rate no higher than 63 degrees at High settings, but I have a fairly large case Asus Tuf GT500 with 6 Cooler Master turntables (3 for blowing, 3 for blowing) at medium settings, all parameters up to 60 degrees.
the chip is 99% loaded, but the temperature is tolerable.

C
CTuKC 29.11.21

loggaw1138
stones from the stone collector also spill onto the ground next to the trash can

C
CTuKC 29.11.21

The fucking traffic in the game really wants to be turned off. Granite cars, some small car turned over a loaded truck for me. Like a pin flew off.

A
Alexey Ryabenko 29.11.21

CTuKC
Yes, the traffic has become somewhat aggressive. I also increased the speed.

Found another bug with contracts. A sowing contract is often offered. So, among the many proposals, the sowing of sugar beet very often comes across. The problem is that the seeder offered for rent is not intended for planting this crop. We need a planter ... but the game spelled out something with an error and we are not offered a planter.
20211126095143-1
20211126095210-1

C
CTuKC 29.11.21

in the 19th part, in the construction mode, it was possible to build on a grid. that is, buildings could be placed both along a string and with a given angle, in this part the developers decided that the player did not need it, or did I just not find this function? Claas Xerion add-on worth taking, by the way?

A
Alexey Ryabenko 29.11.21

CTuKC
Only if you are silage and using manure as fertilizer in the fields. Otherwise, there is no benefit from it.