3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Salyarych 24.11.21 09:53 pm

Game Impressions (Farming Simulator 22)

Hello everyone! Share your gaming experience.
Describe the pros and cons of the new part compared to the previous one.
40 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey Ryabenko 29.11.21

This is already a simple edge. Gave the task to a hard worker to spray a rectangular field. It seems to be the simplest task, in my opinion. There is a spacious clearing, problems should not have arisen, I thought. After some time, I decided to check how he was doing. And he didn't even cope with that.
20211126142020-1
Well nafig this game. Until the developers bring their mistakes to mind, I will not even try to play. It's a shame. So waiting for her.

C
CTuKC 29.11.21

Alexey Ryabenko
you should have seen what patterns they drew for me with a plow XD

A
Alexey Ryabenko 29.11.21

CTuKC
Yes, the plow is also clumsy for hire . It happens, there is a bug with the impossibility of turning the plow and then everything arrived. After them I had to finish everything myself ...

A
Alexey Ryabenko 29.11.21

Do you also collect lemons with combine harvesters? : D Rzhaka, simple.

Z
Zhora Gunpowder 29.11.21

My game is wildly freezing at high on my 1660 super, plus for some reason, when you install any mod, when you exit to the menu, it immediately crashes. And the sound is somehow quiet for the equipment, compared to the 19th farm. Added later. On the advice of Solyarych, I figured out the lags. With sound too. Remained crashes when exiting to the main menu

A
Alexey Ryabenko 29.11.21

Zhora Gunpowder
What does a crash mean when you exit to the main menu? For all, the game, when you click on the exit, falls out to the desktop, and not, as in the previous version, to the main menu. Error (indifference) developers. Expect a patch in the second half of December.

l
loggaw1138 29.11.21

by the way DLSS in the game is disgustingly implemented. Wild trails appear not only from broomstick objects in the distance, but also when a huge barn rotates :(

Z
Zhora Gunpowder 29.11.21

Alexey Ryabenko
and I also fall out, but only if the mods are connected. Without mods, it does not fall out, but enters the main menu, as after starting the game.

A
Archer Satellite111777 09.12.21

Alexey Ryabenko
Trash.

S
SaIIIa 16.12.21

played a little, but unfortunately they did not fix the most important thing - the lack of a plot. In the game, if there is no plot, then it makes no sense to pore in the fields, sow wheat, buy a tractor. Why are we going to do this? you need a story, a plot, something that will move you forward! And not just the desire to drive tractors and make bales of hay, we did it all in 19 simulator. I don't understand where the series is going

d
deep1tone 18.03.22

SaIIIa
What kind of plot should an ordinary tractor driver have, who has fields and equipment. The plot in this game should not exist, as in a number of any other simulators.
SnowRunner: skid and drive.
American runner: grab and go.
Euro Truck: hitch and drive.
Here the exact same ideology, grow, buy, serve, leave for food for living creatures.
Even if you enter the plot, it will end on familiarization with the game.

j
jamshut 777 03.04.22

Guys, the problem! I play fs already enough (pirate, I don’t know if it’s connected with my problem). So I play, earn money, move forward selling grain and then I decided to put chickens, diversifying the passage. I did everything right, fed, they gave I got eggs and then when I went to sell them they are stupidly not for sale, I redid everything, and brought it to another point of sale, they don’t sell it seriously, the same garbage with a greenhouse !!!! What to do ? tell( .

S
Spiny 03.04.22

dzhamshut 777
If I'm not mistaken, then after delivering the cargo by any vehicle, the cargo must be untied. Did you untie?

j
jamshut 777 03.04.22

Spiny
, yes, I did everything there, even lay down right at that place while driving a car

j
jamshut 777 03.04.22

this is what I'm talking about

A
Alex Strow 30.06.22

deep1toneFARM MANAGER story! Well, emae, what else do you think the plot could be?! you inherited a small wretched farm on a patch of land, worthless tractors, and the harvester generally needs to be changed. And so you try to feed yourself first and build a farm, and then a cataclysm happens that puts out of action all the other surrounding farms, and you have to feed a small village, and this is how you slowly begin to develop and at the same time more and more sit down and more responsibility, and now there is a choice to either sell the full crop. either unload the harvest in the city and feed the people, and survive as you want and develop as you want.

In short, anything can work, including development and choice in the game. But it's definitely not aimlessly stupid to masturbate a meaningless aimless simulator.

x
xmenni 09.07.22

For me, this is the worst part. The graphics for 2022 are just terrible. Optimization is even worse. Constant braking on any settings. I played enough quickly - it took 1 hour to understand that the game is not worth the time to play it! Now I will try to play Farming Simulator 2019.

A
Alexander the Twelfth 01.08.22

A game about rewinding time. Boring game with no purpose. I played in the first parts, there was a goal, but here it is not. And bugs.

a
awareness of greatness 26.01.23

Alexander the Twelfth
The first part, what is it? 2008 so nothing changed from this part, but only mods were added, maybe you played some other farmer?

a
awareness of greatness 26.01.23

deep1tone
Truckers 3.there was a plot