3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diversant 24.11.21 10:06 pm

Useful glitches in beloved Gotha (Gothic 2)

I want to share my observations on this matter. By the way, I don't consider the use of glitches as cheating. it is embedded in the game itself and will rather pass for a secret. Well, let's get started.

Probably everyone knows that in the first Gotha it was possible to easily and unlimitedly clone meat, for this you need to go to the pan, open the inventory on the food and press the control button. + forward - the supply of meat will double. and so on ad infinitum. But the fact that in the 2nd Goth it is possible to CLONE ANY CONSUMABLE SUBJECT once, probably, few people know. you should have had situations when the used object remains in the hand of the GG in a strange manner. to indescribable joy, in your inventory there are 2 more of the same items. It works 100%, but you have to wait a long time for the necessary glitch.

Another glitch is even rarer, but very useful. There are no tricks here, just various artifacts (belts, amulets, rings), which, when put on, should increase any skill, increase it forever. Dressing and taking them off again and again can be pumped unlimitedly. In my practice, there were similar glitches with a reinforcement belt taken from the Xardas tower at the very beginning of the game, although my conscience did not allow me to pump more than 90 power (before that it was 10 :). The sidekick had such a glitch with the ring of the leader of the orcs, who was killed, for some reason, it was at the tower of Xardas (when playing for the fallen), and something it added either agility, or something else - I will not lie, myself haven't seen it, but keep in mind and check back often.

The rest is next time, now inject, what happened to you, such a wonderful thing, and I go to sleep as I go
44 Comments
Sort by:
G
GEF24 24.11.21

Remember Lord Andre said "People should prepare for the defense of the city, and not smoke weed" and in order to help them in this he made a free distribution of beer.

A
Alad 24.11.21

Cool theme !!!
I personally went through the game without using any bugs or cheats, which created an excellent atmosphere of the game. Nevertheless, I consider it necessary for everyone to add to the collection of bugs.
ZY I don’t know such people myself.

r
rNix 24.11.21

I also think that using developer errors is almost the same as cheating.
But I know such a glitch with money. Works in G2 century. 1.28. when you join the mercenaries and take the task from Torlof to go to Sekob, then from Sekob you can intimidate and take 60 gold per conversation, in 3-4 minutes you can fill 1.5 thousand rubles.
This is what I think is a secret, not a bug.
I read that at the very beginning of the game in Horines, you can get free leather armor.
Zalazeya somehow along the roofs to the warehouse, which is guarded by some kind of pepper at the southern gate.
In the addon, the chest is not locked.

D
Dark paladin 24.11.21

Ronix
----------------------------------------
In the addon, a chest of one hundred pounds is not locked and chests there are two and not only leather armor, but also 15 sets of clothes of a citizen, as well as a lot of sausage.

B
Bero 24.11.21

Plus - there is no need to climb on the roofs - we conjure "Sleep" on the guard and we pass calmly. He wakes up pretty quickly, but doesn't show off anymore. So you can encircle the chests and leave without any problems.

Interestingly, if the GG jumps on a high stump and shoots a herd of wargs from there (and the level is so low that 50 arrows go to each wolf) - is this cheating ???

p
pres777 24.11.21

Not cheating, but survival :)

E
EnderE 24.11.21

Bero
No, well, this is not cheating :)))

M
Morpheus 24.11.21

In G2, in the mercenary camp, you have to fight with Silvio's people, having a low level. If you do not rush at the enemy, but run away to a barrack where the peasants are sleeping, the enemy, trying to catch up, will rest against the table and will skid in place, trying to catch up with the character. Here then you can slowly, with feeling and really shoot from a bow, leaving a minimum amount of HP. Then already strike a victorious blow with a sword.

r
rNix 24.11.21

Bero, this is not cheating - this is mazachism :). It is better to accumulate more strength in other ways, and then wet these wargs.

G
Game_Cheater 24.11.21

I'm not sure, but I believe that this is a bug: if you decide to solve the thieves guild in Khorinis (those who sit in the sewers), then I advise you to do it at night, when all the merchants go to bed. Let me explain: somehow in Chapter 5 (I played for Pala, although this is not important in principle) I decided to fill up this trio (I had not told Andre about their location before), I came in the evening, when the merchants were hanging around the barrels of beer, I filled everyone up, leaving the hotel I was attacked by Hakon with a belligerent cry "Murderer !!!"
Rebooted, the result: the whole trinity was lying dead, in bewilderment I go to Andre, and he: you are like a brake, I (in Andre's sense) overwhelmed the thieves.
And do not save yourself in the sewers - I have already described the effect of the reboot.
And one more bug with the thieves' guild: if you start cutting down with Jasper, then Cassia will come to your aid, and if he has time, then Ramirez. Gee !! And goodbye to the coveted exp ...

G
Game_Cheater 24.11.21

Sorry for the fat content ...; p

J
JohanZ 24.11.21

Nothing, we'll fix it with a drop of faerie.

O
Other 24.11.21

In general, see how you can make a SUPER PERSA, at the beginning of the game!
Just how ingenious everything is :) ......
Run to the port, and in the port you find a dude who will fool you near the bar :), beat him, take his stinking weapon and again razrakonte him, at the moment when he hits you with his hands and with your feet you need to eat dkakonya roots or goblins berries, or even better to drink elixirs that increase the parameters, and thus you can scream up to ~~~~~, you need to watch the current so that it does not beat you while drinking the restoration of health

PS
And stop suffering bullshit and say that all this cheating !!!
The topic is called: Useful glitches, so do
n't blame me ............ We are not cheaters !!! For example, I brought this just to familiarize yourself with the Gotha bugs!

D
Dark paladin 24.11.21

ALTFIR
-------------------------------------------------
This method has been known since 2002.

But for this purpose it is better and simpler and for sure to use a couple of mole rats.
-------------------------------------------------- -----
And this is cheating, deception. Well, you pump GG so what - on a dragon with bare hands. The balance of the game breaks down, and it becomes not interesting to play.
-------------------------------------------------- ------------
As the fan of Krokozyabra said
"Bravo, bravo!" - from the first rows a creature in a white coat stood up and applauded. (like that)

G
Game_Cheater 24.11.21

2 ALTFIR: he cheats in Africa as well, in whatever form he is expressed, but if the thought that these are not cheats calms your conscience, then live with it ...
2 JohanZ: who will be the dishwasher ??!

h
hypnotoad 24.11.21

Once I saw a gothic turinr, so there was a task to collect 15,000 gold, and many wrote that it was tedious and long! Duck, there is one useful bug in the game, or maybe it’s conceived =) In general, in the mercenary camp, we are learning Kuznechny business, we buy raw steel from the blacksmith at 10, forge swords and sell him for 30, so in 10 minutes you can earn a lot of gold ... By the way, he has endless steel ... In the Night of the Raven, this also works! Another bug, in the First Gothic, if you hold down to the left or to the right when falling, then the hero will remain safe and sound when falling! So you can fall from any height! In general, I went through the first Gothic without using bugs, I used only a bug with a fall sometimes =), and in the second I had to use the immortality cheat, when I mysteriously climbed into the cave of thieves with a trap, but I could not get out of there, being saved in a single slot in the same place ...It was not a hunt to start the whole game all over again!

P
PC_HERO 24.11.21

"... glitches with putting on / taking off belts / rings / amulets ..."
I checked>: | ... These glitches work when you have godmode enabled.

D
Dark paladin 24.11.21

And the computer hero is really a hero - he plays godmode.
Although a huge respect to you for this information, because everyone believed that this glitch depended on the version of the game, but it turns out not, it depended on evil cheaters. This means there are a lot of cheaters, because I often see similar messages on the forums about character leveling in this way.

P
PC_HERO 24.11.21

1. I have never completed Gothic with godmode. It's just that anyone should watch these debugger stuff. If you passed honestly, then green is for you! You can cheat there to death. This is my opinion.
2. My nickname is nothing more than the ID of the Main Hero. And it stands for "PlayerCharacter_Hero", that is, no computer one. For some reason, everyone thinks so.

G
Game_Cheater 24.11.21

In, I remembered another bug (although I don't know if anyone needs it:?:).
When passing as a fire mage: if in the first chapter, after becoming a magician, you do not learn the first circle of magic, but immediately go to Minental and there ask Milten to teach you, then he will devote the GG immediately to the 2nd circle, bypassing the training of the first circle. Meaning: saving 5 LP. But I still rebooted and learned in a normal way, which I advise you too ...