3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mag Otshelnik 10.09.19 07:36 am

The problem with old toys

Who already faced?Old games do not like newer processors.
Freezes,black screen and other charm.Biapical.
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 10.09.19

Cheburator [one and Only]
in 99% of cases the problem is in the OS and libraries/wood.

p
pekabir 10.09.19

except for two or three games all normally plows.
it is possible examples in Studio?

Cheburator [one and Only]
through sandbox with вин98 try to play, maybe it will help

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.09.19

Old games don't like new Windows. Love nostalgia - love and two Windows installed. Cheburator [one and Only]

M
Mag Otshelnik 10.09.19

At what here OS?Case percent.Dual-core is too fast for these toys.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.09.19

Through Mgr. tasks in the process can match.

S
SignIn 10.09.19

Well, find old computer specifically for old games.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.09.19

finally La old Igor nuzhon normal authentic comp
ATO many games under the mind x and older are not robyat.
the processors do not care. the problem was only AMD processors. in dryer 2 and older all of the errors already corrected, like
and is but games suffer more from a new graphics card here.
I lords of magic wanted to notch one day there screen from the mouse 200 times faster lital and artifacts. bad its stupid.
in games usually Nada to cut off AA and AF antialiasing alpha with other whistles perdelkami. for them is peace kijiye spinning model in the inventory does not otobrazhaetsya. finally a game with дх7 very bad in the work GeForce 690 and the Radeon 4870х2 sale cross fire started.this is not a joke.

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

I in such cases have an old computer, did not disassemble it, or to sell. Under these games at the time, I felt that it is necessary to save)

v
vlad_sherba 10.09.19

Wanted on the laptop to play the Punisher, but no luck, the game does not want to run on the discrete card

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 10.09.19

Are you talking about? I'm on Windows 7 quietly played Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1989 using a DOS Box. What's the problem?

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.09.19

Of course I came across. For example, the first and second Fallout. But for them, there are unofficial patches and mods that fix position. For other games there is also dosbox, or special engines to run on modern machines.

w
wife Cheshire Cat 10.09.19

DOS Box me personally, not always saved. I really wanted to play and get nostalgic to Z - I'm sure many remember this sweetest space strategy. Because of the constant freezes and crashes all the mood was spoiled.

M
Maxlaq 10.09.19

wife Cheshire Cat
Yeah, I remember the days when hanging out in it, the game was really cool, at least I went mad. But the departure is certainly in trouble.