3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimon9875 12.11.19 03:39 am

Legendary animal carcasses (Red Dead Redemption 2)

If with horns/hooves all clear who is to bear the legendary carcass of a dead animal?
35 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGrave 12.11.19

Hunter. His station is in several places on the map, guaranteed it can only be found on the market in Saint-Denis. If too lazy to go Google it location.

d
dimon9875 12.11.19

MrGrave
and in the camp to donate too, not lzya?

U
U_Scarecrow_U 12.11.19

MrGrave
In all other areas is also guaranteed. There is no such that come, but it is not.

In addition to Saint-Denis there are 4 sites: one West of Annesburg, one closer to new Austin, almost on the border of States (opens only after 6 chapters) and another at the North-West of the map, closer to the state of the Grizzlies and somewhere in the middle of the map, South-East of Valentine (there are still a large railway bridge nearby).

d
dimon9875 12.11.19

and more questions,
-I och long run and the carcass was missing the legendary deer was gone. all it does not restore?
- the carcass of legendmud, it's not picking up? and then killed, the skin/meat is collected, and the carcass remained to fall down.
- why is it when he butchered the carcass of the legendary bear, the game says that your inventory has no place. free. what it does not intermeddle not understand? to take something with this mascara, even if it is not active

M
MrGrave 12.11.19

dimon9875
No. Only the hunter, because he buys them and then makes them clothes.

d
dimon9875 12.11.19

MrGrave
from the CARCASS? or skins? do not hesitate to

M
MrGrave 12.11.19

dimon9875
If you've lost the skin/carcass - XS, try it as a thread to go back and catch again.
The carcass of a bear can not be lifted.
There is no place because all the slots under the meat or claws busy.
U_Scarecrow_U
Guaranteed I know that Parking at the station Riggs. And in the case without accurate knowledge I can find him for 20 minutes.

K
KIBERMAX 12.11.19

dimon9875
Hunter sell legendary skins, later or soon will be available for the purchase of clothes, the hunter legendary skin, but if you just throw away or forget about the legendary skin, and will not sell the hunter for a fee, that rags for legendary animal to appear later at hunter.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 12.11.19

dimon9875
If you've lost the skin of a legendary animal, then you still count as if you took it to them and you will be able to craft things from the hunter and buyer, the only thing that will not get the money for selling skins and other things.

d
dimon9875 12.11.19

With sanded clear, but what to do with the legendary Carcass of a deer ? (Not the skin)

m
maxxim1891 12.11.19

dimon9875
Why do you want the carcass? Let it go, you have it stupidly rotten. Like how can you sell to the butcher, but I'm such garbage are not engaged, not much vigadest, penny.

d
dimon9875 12.11.19

maxxim1891
No, just wondering if it is also possible to attach somewhere

M
MrGrave 12.11.19

maxxim1891
I sold the carcass of the legendary animals, if they can steal, pay. And I'm too greedy.

m
maxxim1891 12.11.19

dimon9875
Only the butcher

m
maxxim1891 12.11.19

MrGrave
And I just found all the treasures..... and become RICH!!!

M
MasterTitan 14.07.20

Hello people.
The question (started the game) mission with the bear (Dating, stalking, etc.): I immediately replay to gold or it is possible then in the middle of the story even replay the mission?
I took the skin and on your way hare back in the camp brought. The hare handed over the donation to the table.. hide throw? Since hunter is not open yet...
Thanks to whoever answers

M
Margarett 12.01.21

MasterTitan
Hare skins and other little things do not take up space in your bag, you can carry with you until the end of the game. Or you can donate to the camp. They accept everything, and carcasses and skins and fangs with claws. The skins of deer and other medium-sized animals that you just lay on the croup of a horse can be collected a lot, I did not check the limit, but more than 10 for sure, can also be stored indefinitely. So choose or hand over to the camp or the butcher or the hunter. All the same, but if a hunter, then later 3 star skins are used in the manufacture of clothing from the same hunter.

M
MasterTitan 29.01.21

Margarett
Thanks for the answer to the half-year question)))

g
ganjin 08.02.21

Please clarify one thing. Should a certain hunter sell the skin, or can anyone? Or is he here alone in different places? I killed the legendary coyote. I still have one place open with the hunter (near Riggs station), but he has no things for the skin of the legendary coyote. Can I sell him the skin, but he will have the necessary gear later, or will it still be possible to buy from someone else?
And one more thing: I googled here that there are two things that require a legendary coyote hide - the Legendary Coyote Mountain Hat and the Legendary Coyote Chaps. Both belong to the hunter costume. It turns out that I can only do one thing once the skin is one and the full suit cannot be assembled? Or will legendary animals spawn more than once? Or how?
PS. I sold some skins to this hunter, and they were credited in the camp at Pearson (who improves the camp and makes bags). Some, anyway. It turns out that the skins can be given to anyone or what? Although Pearson does not take the legendary coyote skin.

a
attacking_beaver 08.02.21

ganjin
legendary skins to sell to the hunter. one piece is enough for the whole set, no matter how many of them are required. there is no respawn of legendary animals.