3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimon9875 12.11.19 03:39 am

Legendary animal carcasses (Red Dead Redemption 2)

If with horns/hooves all clear who is to bear the legendary carcass of a dead animal?
35 Comments
Sort by:
y
yar1097 08.02.21

attacking_beaver
ganjin
One legendary hide is enough for all the things that require it. In this case, the skin is counted immediately after the kill. Even if you lose it, and not sell it, the hunter will be able to make things for which it is needed.

g
ganjin 16.02.21

attacking_beaver
yar1097 I
see. Thank.
Does the rest of the skins matter to whom to sell? I may be mistaken, but in my opinion, some of the skins that I sold to the hunter appeared in Pearson's camp, or rather, he can make something out of them.

a
attacking_beaver 16.02.21

ganjin is
hardly possible. maybe something was buggy. for the camp you need to sell to the pierson, for crafting clothes - to the hunter.

g
ganjin 16.02.21

attacking_beaver I
see. I haven't played for a while, maybe I just sold these skins to Pearson earlier and forgot. We'll see.
Please tell me one more thing. In general, do these clothes of a hunter, besides appearance, have any influence on anything? Does it make practical sense to bother with them? For example, I bought an improved holster in Valentine (reduced wear on weapons), and a bandolier. If I do these things with the hunter, will they be something better? For some reason, it seems to me that no. Likewise, the rest of the hunter's clothes will not add anything and will not be warmer than the one that I already have. Even from legendary skins. Or I'm wrong?

a
attacking_beaver 16.02.21

ganjin is
purely outward looking. what clothes what outfit. it does not give any increases.

y
yar1097 16.02.21

ganjin
The bonus is given by full sets of equipment that you buy from the hunter for completing 10 challenges of each type.

g
ganjin 16.02.21

attacking_beaver
Well, I thought so. Thank.
yar1097
Yes, I saw such, I can even buy some parts. That is, if such a kit is completely assembled, then there will be additional. bonuses? I'll know. Thank.

W
WarlokIII 30.03.21

Trouble happened (
Carrying the carcass of the legendary wolf to the city, and not far from the market there was an event, Arthur jumped off his horse, and the carcass fell.

R
Rustik261 30.03.21

WarlokIII Carried the
carcass on a horse, got off it and the horse flew into the sky 😁

R
Rrrop 30.03.21

How to take a bear carcass, I can only take a skin

s
satanicgod 30.03.21

Rrrop
No way, you can only skin.

J
Just_Pepper 10.11.21

How to kill the legendary Vilhorn if I'm wanted there?

K
KillMashine334 10.11.21

Just_Peretz
In the story, you need to go further, then that zone will open for safe research.

A
Alex kan 10.11.21

Margarett
Skins on a horse tend to rot !!!

h
hotrecsf 16.12.21

She crossed out the legendary animal on the map, in fact it is not in progress, not at the hunter. What is the reason I tried everything