3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dordex 24.11.21 11:14 pm

Dawnguard: Vampire Attacks on Cities ... (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good day, people ... sobsna have already suffered with the fact that they are knocking down traders, or quest ones ...
is there anything to fix? Sometimes it hurts: you leave the Dragon's Reach, until you
reach Arcadia, your gaze itself asks to the right ... and there either Adrianna or Belethor is already lying around ...
or both together. Only Kai fights off the suckers, for god on,

I certainly understand real life and all that, but somehow he spoils my change of clothes, etc. etc.
26 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kanagan81 24.11.21

on the nexus there was a mod for the indestructibility of NPCs (merchants and others who are needed alive)

plug-in Civilians Will Not Die! / Civilians will not die! On modgame there is if I can give a reference, but then you see it is impossible, already the tragedy of the PPC.

D
Dordex 24.11.21

Yes, for the name already blagadarochka, hands seem to be straight, I will find =)

s
spellcustomer 24.11.21

Random Vampire Attacks in Towns Disabled http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31088

This mod completely disables vampire attacks ONLY in cities. On the roads and elsewhere, everything remains the same. The advantage of this particular plugin is that it does not make NPCs immortal. So, if one of the residents gets you, we kill him as before and, accordingly, there will be no problems with other quests.

To remove attacks in cities, as for me, this is correct, because in order to attack there (where the guards walk, and even near the gates, where it EXACTLY is) you need to be not a vampire, but an idiot and a suicide. What's the point here, to openly attack people? This is contrary to everything we actually know about vampires. They are characterized by secrecy, and if not ... then they should then have a significant numerical advantage for such insolence. What do we see? A couple of cretins burst into the city and are killed by the guards. The rabbit jumps on the circular over and over again)))

K
Kanagan81 24.11.21

so vampires are nerds :))) they go nuts from lust for blood and do not control themselves :)
and werewolves do not care about blood and meat, they go crazy from the full moon :)

D
Dordex 24.11.21

In general, I looked Civilians in principle will go, but here Random Vampire ... right to the point!
It turns out not only it bothers me =)
In general, thank you for both mods ... the first, by the way, is somewhat universal, suitable for other purposes.

s
spellcustomer 24.11.21

Kanagan81
so vampires are nerds Don't be so hard on them, they are just slaves of game scripts))) If we remember literature or movies, then vampires appreciate: 1. Secrecy. 2. Solitude 3. They will become impudent ONLY if their chances are great and the reasons for large forays are justified.

K
Kanagan81 24.11.21

spellcustomer

so it is in the literature, and I gru about gaming in Sky :)
then just NPCs fangs added and kicked into the game like stupid "bandits" and all the secrecy and other interesting things did not bother to add. It would be generally gorgeous if only they made full-fledged vampires with their transformations into bats. You walk like this through a dark forest, you hear rustles in the crowns of trees, you think the birds fly there, and there bats gather in staiks :) and then once they attack, or reincarnate;)
And then I only saw these mice in a flock in 1 cave and then by flew by.

s
spellcustomer 24.11.21

Kanagan81
It would be generally gorgeous if they were full-fledged vampires with their transformations into bats. Unfortunately, the entire game is quite full of behavioral flaws. It looks like we are still living at the wrong time, so that the games become truly complete, maybe test 10 will be like this, if 5 - I, of course, was not the last.

D
D.Artist 24.11.21

I went to the dead Nepis, hovered the cursor over it, open the console,
write Resurrect, he gets up, unless of course the vampires subdued him and a pile of
ashes does not lie in his place, this is so, if you are too lazy to fashion.

n
nestrbob 24.11.21

Isn't it easier to turn off mods that make your merchants hang out in the square, instead of trading in a shop?

K
Kanagan81 24.11.21

nestrbob

hello, in general , traders do not all sit in houses and trade there, some trade in stalls on the street and when in the evening (and vampires attack in the evening) traders go home, there is a high probability that vampires kill them.
Personally, I had it and I don't have any mods for merchants in cities.
In Whiterun, when my merchants and ordinary residents went to their homes at night, vampires burst into the city and half of the people who passed near my house were killed.
At that time, I had not heard about the mod about the inability to kill civilians and I had to turn off this DLS altogether and not play it at all.
But now I can.

n
nestrbob 24.11.21

Kanagan81
Can the "Open Cities" mod be installed? How many times did I play the game, but I didn’t see Beletor on the street. I have Vampire patrols (three at a time) climbing across the territory, but they do not climb into cities. There is one corpse of the Messenger (in Whiterun) which I myself smashed, no new ones appear.

a
ak-13 24.11.21

How many times did I play the game, but I didn’t see Beletor on the street.

Sometimes at night he can wander along the street.

n
nestrbob 24.11.21

ak-13
Do the Jarls hang around? According to the script, Belethor has a shop and a house in one bottle and he doesn't need to go out. The game is full of characters - which you will not find on the street.

W
Wild rider 24.11.21

nestrbob

"I have Vampire patrols (three at a time) climbing across the territory, but they do not climb into cities."

Lucky. Maybe you passed the branch in Daungward for vampires? Well, if you immediately teleport to the city, then wamps appear sometimes. If you teleport near the gate, and then immediately enter the city, then there is also a chance to meet them in the city. There are no mods.

In Windhelm, once the master vampire managed to kill some NPC, but he seemed to come to life later. In whiterun killed Avenichi, restarted autosave.

As I understand it, they also revive the corpses ... well, then there really is a problem, the developers overlooked ... Here is a person, for example, playing on consoles, he has nothing to enter.

"How many times did I play the game, but I haven't seen Beletor on the street."

Well, there an employee on Belethor constantly roams around the city, I don’t remember that the Belethor himself went out.

K
Kanagan81 24.11.21

nestrbob

yes I don’t have mods for cities, only HD quality retextures :) + all sorts of Christmas trees, sticks, dense forest :))
I saw Beletor on the street in the morning before the store opened and at night after closing, but I was not talking about him, but about those who sell in tents on the street :)

a
ak-13 24.11.21

Aren't the Jarls hanging around?

No, I have not seen.

K
KIRGO 24.11.21

And I have vampires all over Riften, almost all of Riften was cut out, purely some corpses are lying around in the market, like a night of long knives, only the Maiden of Sword wanders and endures everything about her fierce brains! :))) It's

quiet now in Riften, why don't I buy a house there, how can I lose to marry? After all, the main nun was also filled up!
Here I’ll put a loss on the mod, realism doesn’t work, it doesn’t pass - save yourself a civilian - shnel! shnel !, to the house! :)))

I
Infiltrator 24.11.21

A known problem, because of it, difficult people died, but I don't want to revive them through the console.

d
daniel_monahov 24.11.21

Kanagan81
give me a link! I beg you, I'm already tired of resurrecting people with the console!