3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Golden tooth 24.11.21 11:14 pm

Logitech Dual Action and other gamepads. (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

Actually, the question is: how to make it work. Tried Xbox 360 Controller Emulator - didn't help. I would like to configure it now, otherwise it seems to me that in the full version the situation with the support of this gamepad is unlikely to change.
This topic may be useful, because I heard that other joys in the game do not work either, I would be very grateful for intelligible answers to the point.
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
sti11man 24.11.21

Try XPadder as a last resort. You will transfer the control buttons from the keyboard to the gamepad. But during qte, the keyboard keys will be highlighted, you will need to remember which button on the gamepad is responsible for which keyboard key.

A
Ashley33 24.11.21

Wait, just play the console game port on the joystick, is it impossible? Or is it a cut in the demo, but will all the rules be complete? It's hard to imagine a clone of the god of war on a keyboard ...

s
sti11man 24.11.21

Ashley33 A
problem with a specific model, the gamepad from the box, for example, works like a glove.

A
Ashley33 24.11.21

Does it work in the demo? For example, I have a branded one, gembird jpd-sto4w, I bought it especially for this category of games - console ports to play - it doesn't plow at all, I can't even do a "press start". Hopefully they will correct it, check it for torrent edition, so I really wanted to buy retail, but we don’t need a crooked port that does not support the game on a gamepad - we do not need to break our fingers.

s
sti11man 24.11.21

Ashley33
Most likely it will be corrected for the release, in the demo it definitely works from boxing, from ps3 they also say all the rules.

h
hammmy 24.11.21

original ps3 100% working

A
Ashley33 24.11.21

Well, the game is out, somebody tried it - does the game support computer controllers or do I need to buy a console controller for a computer game? It turns out that something is not right - those who have a box and a controller from it have already passed this creation two years ago, and those who did not go through in the absence of a box and want to go through now do not have console controllers, respectively. Not logical - computer games do not support computer controllers.

d
dozer21088 24.11.21

I have 3 gamepads, but I mostly play only on the logitech rumblepad 2, that's why I set it up.
It turned out with the help of the Xbox 360 Controller Emulator (there are different versions of it), you just need to run the emulator ekze, and not just throw it at the root of the game.
I would throw the archive of my emulator here, but I am writing from work.

P.S. A cool trick with him. In the menu, the keys are from Sonya, and in the game, and in the list of combos from Xbox :)

s
simpson747 24.11.21

I play on a gamepad from the X-box, with an adapter to USB, all the way. Don't think of it as an advertisement, but I basically don't understand why buy anything else. Although I hate the console, this joystick, without any priblud or drivers, is detected in all games and behaves normally.

A
Ashley33 24.11.21

Well what can I say - I downloaded this miracle. But I could have bought it - it's good that they laid out the demo in advance and I could doubt the literacy of the port. As in the demo does not support the controller - well, excuse me - if you release a computer game - make sure that it will be played on a computer joy. I almost bought cattle.

A
Astero666 24.11.21

Damn, help, x360ce does not work on this game !!!
I downloaded different versions of emulators, some find my joy, some do not and none of the versions force the game to pick it up - after the screensavers, they immediately offer to press ENTER to continue ((
Xpadder I don't like something.
And another question, only I can't instantly put a block, but only after he breaks through all the pressed hits or is this a feature of the game? Even Esc is not pressed until you hit all the hits or dodges made

A
Anakros 24.11.21

Gamepad for $ 10, everything works ok through the Xbox gamepad emulator.

555mafiozzo555 24.11.21

The Logitech F310 is perfectly supported by the game. And the fact that the buttons from Sonya are in the menu is a jamb of translators who stupidly transferred the translation from the PS3 version.

A
Alexxiv 24.11.21

dozer21088
I have the same gamepad, I just threw the program to the executor and everything works :-)
It's bad that you can't configure the gamepad buttons in the game, otherwise it's not very convenient control for me, or how is it possible?

A
Ashley33 24.11.21

Well, the patch has not been released to fix the jamb with support for computer pads? Well, the developers do not want to sell their creation, well, in any. They see that stubborn units will break their fingers on the keyboard, there are hundreds of games now, this is far from a hit (and even came out more than 2 years ago), so no, they say people play shnyaga and even without control. Well, accordingly, the support of the company from the players.

p
pavloalex 24.11.21

Guys, help me connect a PS 3 gamepad! I downloaded the program x360ce_vibmod_3.1.4.1 (from the same site), but I don’t understand how to install and configure the gamepad! Help, brothers ...

p
pavloalex 24.11.21

... and one more thing. If you have a gempad from boxing, then you just connect it to the computer for the game via usb and that's it, don't you need to put anything extra?

s
sti11man 24.11.21

pavloalex
Yes, the gamepad from boxing is enough to simply connect to the PC, you don't need to do anything else. I can't say anything about connecting a ps3 gamepad, I just know that there are dances with a tambourine.

p
pavloalex 24.11.21

sti11man
thanks for the answer

s
streams 24.11.21

Gamepad Riser for X360. All the same, there were jambs where it was necessary to drop 3 statues, one button Y (call a partner) was displayed, and there was no X (pull), even in the chapter with Frankenstein's riddles, Gabriel beat in front of him and not on the button in to the floor to switch the electricity. I had to pass these places on the clave