3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Golden tooth 24.11.21 11:14 pm

Logitech Dual Action and other gamepads. (Castlevania: Lords of Shadow)

Actually, the question is: how to make it work. Tried Xbox 360 Controller Emulator - didn't help. I would like to configure it now, otherwise it seems to me that in the full version the situation with the support of this gamepad is unlikely to change.
This topic may be useful, because I heard that other joys in the game do not work either, I would be very grateful for intelligible answers to the point.
26 Comments
Sort by:
p
pavloalex 24.11.21

In general, I did not want to have dances with a tambourine for setting up and debugging a gamepad, I just bought my own wired from boxing, everything ... three minutes and you can play peacefully.

A
Asmoon 24.11.21

F310, F510 from Logitech work perfectly, no jambs, emulators and other things. And not only in this game. The only negative for me is the 310m purple top cover)

L
Lil_G. 24.11.21

Guys help me Logitec does not work! What is the problem?

A
Asmoon 24.11.21

Lil_G.
In that it is rather ancient. If I'm not mistaken, he is from the Dual Action G-UF13 family or something like that, judging by the appearance. There was another input system, it was necessary to put more firewood under it. They seem to be no longer released. I once had a similar one, I also played DMC3 and RE4 on it, it broke down about four years ago)

E
Evgeniylll 24.11.21

I have one question. I play on a Logitech F310 gamepad and because of something, the light in the pad on the PlayStation 3 console stopped burning. Please help me, I will be grateful to climb a bunch of sites!

W
WarlokIII 24.11.21

Gamepad Defender Game Racer Turbo, I use a box pad emulsion.
Sowing the problem is that I do not know its name, possibly x360ce of earlier versions.

Spoiler

And another problem, I could not figure it out. The game was bought from me on incentive, and so, I put it means an emulsion and a crack - achievements are no longer counted. Does anyone know the treatment of this problem?