3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 24.11.21 11:35 pm

First impressions of the game! (Forza Motorsport 4)

This topic was created specifically for discussing the experience of the game!
230 Comments
Sort by:
X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

he trolled us

B
BUGURT BEGINS 24.11.21

Played yesterday
where nakhuN got to Subaru from the demo?

G
Grinia92 24.11.21

X-Zibit
Well, the add-ons will be visible for all profiles

X-Zibit Welcome
back from the ban

C
Captain Kote 24.11.21

People, how does the game look graphically? And especially car salons? And then in forze 3 the salons were not very good
PS With gambling addiction to fig, in video mania about e3 when they talked about forza4, they said that after rt5 it was not unnecessary to anyone and really didn’t tell about it , but Toko was judged by one and that non-fiction video, they pin their hopes on gt5 that it is the best race in the world, but judging by the estimates and reviews of the forza, the game is better than gt5. Is that so? Sorry for offtopic

X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

Grinia92 fak
yeah, thanks.
_26VLAD26_
this is so, it is just that there are a lot of soniblings in gamers, what were you hoping for? download the demo eventually.

C
Captain Kote 24.11.21

sergeevroman1990 class, and the engines are worked out for the sound or the settings did you mean?

X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

_26VLAD26_
in sound and appearance in Avtovist.

H
Hitjeny 24.11.21

the game is gorgeous, but I was not pleased that if you play through kinekt then there is no career and tuning

X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

Hitjeny
lolshto? kinect is an input device, it should not be related to modes. Well, tuning through kinekt I poorly imagine, but about a career some kind of nonsense.

H
Hitjeny 24.11.21

I can take pictures: I choose to play with my kinekt, then the menu: Vista, fast race, best lap, split screen.

X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

Hitjeny
wow. strange something. Have you tried with joey?

who else has kinekt? Do you have similar problems?

B
BUGURT BEGINS 24.11.21

played a little longer
set all the difficulty settings to max except for the slip control and the gearbox,
it was somehow too easy to play
new cars, they didn't add a lot, some even removed,
well, who needs a Kia seed there?

X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

PeKa MUST DIE
kia seed I needed for class F shit race, but a charged seed is very good.
hmm, I started on the machine, I had mechanics without a clutch in FM3. the rest is off, traction control too. did you put the simulation in control?

if it's easy for you to play, then you are ultra-hardcore. GT5 is much easier forza 4. harder games I have not seen. with the simulation it is much more difficult to get out of the corner correctly, but I already got used to it.

B
BUGURT BEGINS 24.11.21

no, it pisses me off when the car is carrying
so I would have been left without a console. would blow HaxyN

X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

PeCa MUST DIE
means not hardcore. I'm happy with the smoke, drifts, mmmm.

H
Hitjeny 24.11.21

X-Zibit do you have a kinect?

H
Hitjeny 24.11.21

GUYS, who are the lucky owners of the kinect, answer me!

X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

Hitjeny is
not present , I did not take it, I am interested in tactile sensations, and a book instead of a steering wheel is not the best option.

E
EnoXII 24.11.21

X-Zibit
So in GT5 you took gold on all specials and licenses and won the 24 hour race, hardcore are you ours?

G
Grinia92 24.11.21

EnoXII
Why is the race going on in GT for 24 hours?