3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 24.11.21 11:35 pm

First impressions of the game! (Forza Motorsport 4)

This topic was created specifically for discussing the experience of the game!
230 Comments
Sort by:
X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

EnoXII
hardcore is not about race length, but about the difficulty of the tracks, rivals and handling. and in GT5 I played for several hours with a friend, easily made his record on the Nordschleife.

S
SeregaSHCH83 24.11.21

The game is boring and not interesting !!!!
BUT the nerds of racing will love it !!!

E
EnoXII 24.11.21

X-Zibit:
CHTD. The question was about the awards with which the special races and licenses were passed. It really smells like hardcore here, I checked it. Now you still have a question: did you leave rewinding in 4-ke?
Grinia92:
There are already two of them, plus 9 hours and 2 for 4 hours (for warm-up).

H
Hitjeny 24.11.21

EnoXII Rewind left

X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

EnoXII
can be turned off.
with what awards were passed special races and licenses.
He turned on the race for me, I did everything pretty quickly and came first. xs special or not, we mostly played against each other.

E
EVA Angelina 24.11.21

And the forza sucks

X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

EVA Angelina
yes, we are very interested in the opinion of the pecabrod. however, all of you.

in GT5 he lay down on the steering wheel with his chest. WTF?
10-15 seconds - what about the GT5's shadow in the license plate mount area?
reflections on the bugatti from 1.00 at the forza will be more honorable.
from 1.15 to 1.25 there was a great discharge of GT5. the car is not brought closer so as not to be embarrassed by protruding polygons.
from 1.47 to 1.52 - what about the Ferrari's right wing? is it dirt or underpainted polygons?
the most epic discharge of rt5 according to the graph - 1.53. followed by forza, which has a Ferrari without blurring and other things.

G
Grinia92 24.11.21

X-Zibit
Agree

666roman999 24.11.21

class - after all, in order to make first-class autosims, you need to have a sense of style and taste B)

And by the way FSUs which is better than GT or Forza, the main thing is that shift in comparison with both of them is g * clear. And console players, as always, play elite autosims for true connoisseurs of the genre.

X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

win consoles, as always

Bugatti Veyron SS new fastest car in the game, stock rushing as much as 421 km / h minimum. with tuning, even xs will give out how much.
but the limit was not so hot. nothing interesting except a little book about some cars in English, and a metal box with two discs.

s
schumi f2011 24.11.21

EVA Angelina
Wash off the blunt-billed woodpecker !!!

I
IGRGRK 24.11.21

tell me in a fast race, you can choose the difficulty and the number of laps?

G
Grinia92 24.11.21

X-Zibit
Lucky you already play

X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

IgorGrek
difficulty is right before the choice of the route, but the number of cruises cannot be selected.
Grinia92
why not?

U
UG0_CHaVeS 24.11.21

Eh, and my box with forza will come only in a week (I
envy those who played)

X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

KutuZnTaK was brought to
me a day before the release.

U
UG0_CHaVeS 24.11.21

X-Zibit
on ozone only placed an order the day before yesterday.

G
Grinia92 24.11.21

X-Zibit
My fig knows when it will come, they even did not send it to the delivery service, I ordered it on ozone.

X
X-Zibit 24.11.21

Grinia92 KutuZnTaK
wow
guys! unlucky for you. from ozone (if in Moscow) will be delivered somewhere in a week.
Grinia92 is
not like people in Tesla

's pits, the power decreases with increasing speed, but this is impossible! the harder I press, the more current goes to the engine, respectively, according to the formula I * A = W, the power should grow continuously. but it's so cool too, the maximum revs are 15k, the speed is 230. From 180 km / h, the sounds of the electric train in the suburbs are clearly audible.

G
Grinia92 24.11.21

Damn, I'm so sorry that I ordered it on Ozone