3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazaza 24.11.21 11:35 pm

What they turned into SPECIAL (Fallout 4)

I decided to create just such a topic, where I ask you, dear visitors of the playground site, to leave your notes based on observing the new mechanics of the main parameters (SPECIAL) of the main character, in the game fallout 4.
For example, we know that the parameter "strength" makes attacks melee is stronger, but how much stronger? Or "luck", what exactly it gives, in the new part of the game, because there are no more standard critical hits. But with "intelligence" everything is very difficult, it used to be one of the most important parameters for pumping, but now how effective it is, of course it gives more experience, but how much more?
These and many other questions about SPECIAL, I hope you will help and ask and solve.
All specific information will go to the moderation of the corresponding section in the Wiki of the PG site.
35 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subject89P13 24.11.21

so far the only thing I've noticed is that they are perk requirements, huh!

F
Firsasho 24.11.21

Seeing the name of the topic, I thought there would be another nagging, but no!)

On the topic - the intellect to swing and swing again, the sooner the better. For every point + 6.6% experience, which is pretty good. And nerd frenzy seems like a top perk, although it is not clear how much it heals.

D
Doolius 24.11.21

Intellect is a bad branch, I swung it by 10 at the very beginning, and the first thing I took a batanik, when you have one hit from the mob, it turns on slowmo for 5 seconds, and the fig does not heal.

E
EMPs 24.11.21

It seems there is nothing really to tell. Is it possible to extract information about perks from the game, after all, there are all the levels and what they give are painted.

m
mazaza 24.11.21

Firsasho
So far, only one useful tip on the whole topic, 6.6% sounds plausible, a pretty good bonus to experience.

S
Sergey Klishin 24.11.21

mazaza
to the account of 6.6% of experience. Luck has the opposite perk to intelligence in exploration. it gives a much greater increase in experience than lvl 10 of the pumped intellect. The perk can roll for any experience gain, that is, it is nice to get x5 experience to open a location) well, in the perk parameters, the lower the intelligence, the more likely the chance of a multiplier ...

K
Kirill Korneev 24.11.21

Sergey Klishin
10 luck, 1 intellect and this perk for a maximum or 10 in, 1 luck and without this perk .... I wonder which one will give us more experience?

G
Greatgood 24.11.21

Kirill Korneev
With 10 luck, everything depends on the chance of the multiplier. And 6.6% of intelligence for each gain of experience points

M
Mercurionio 24.11.21

All branches are good, all branches are important. Freebies are best off to rock their luck and perception. Tru hardor - agility and strength, for close combat. Charisma is so-so done here, I regret that I rocked it to 7. And intelligence is for crafters, since the most delicious mods for guns / armor are possible only with science.

d
doggymouse 24.11.21

Mercurionio
You're in vain. Charisma drags. Thanks to her, you can cut experience three times in one dialogue, and for each time more than for killing any thread of the legendary mob

m
mazaza 24.11.21

Mercurionio
Yes, charisma is very important, not only for the sake of experience in dialogues, but also in order to understand what is happening in the world, many characters withhold information. I'm not even talking about building a base and the ability to make someone a personal slave, instead of a banal murder

m
mazaza 24.11.21

Sergey Klishin
In order for this perk to surpass 10 inti in efficiency, it needs to be triggered with a 16% chance. about every sixth time. Do you have any idea how annoying the sound effect of this perk will be if it appears so often? He will annoy me even with a 1% chance. Although if someone likes this, then it is better to go to the circus, to see the clowns.

m
mazaza 24.11.21

By the way, what influences the perception? Does it give accuracy besides watts? And what is easier to notice with perception?

D
Destroyer_26 24.11.21

I still don’t understand, does charisma affect only the chance of persuasion? Or is there some kind of charisma threshold in dialogues, without which it will not be possible to convince in any case?

M
Mercurionio 24.11.21

mazaza
In perception, the coolest perks for shooters, and yes, only accuracy.
Well xs, it's just that charisma is done in one place, I can find out all the information through 1 charisma, since there is S / L.

S
Sanya Baltic 24.11.21

Destroyer_26
I with charisma 5 times from 10 threw a singer from good neighborliness for sex, although the line in the dialogue was red. However, I could not even agree on a discount of 5 caps for a city tour from about 20 times. So it is quite possible that either there is a certain threshold of charisma, or the chance there is so scanty that it will get bored to do a safe load earlier than you are lucky).

m
mazaza 24.11.21

the previous information about intelligence is completely crap, an intelligence unit gives about 3% to experience, which makes the savant perk really valuable

V
Valeryn47 24.11.21

Sanya Baltic
9 charisma + berry mentants (they give + 5 charisma) and she kicked me off = (

_
_DooM_ 24.11.21

As I understand it, luck is not needed at all these days, except for pumping perks?

f
ferskoer 24.11.21

Valeryn47
Conservation is our everything!