3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0nsul 24.11.21 11:55 pm

Freezes in the game (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

Unfortunately, having 8 GB of RAM with a frequency of 1600 Mhz does not allow playing with a jacket. The game constantly freezes, in difficult scenes up to two seconds.
i7 2600K overclocked to 4.6 Ghz
780Ti Ghz Edition (the most overclocked of all 780 Ti modifications)

Any ideas other than WorkerThreads = "2"? For it did not help.
22 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0nsul 24.11.21

As it turned out, there was little to do. I installed compatibility with Win 7 and reduced the quality of textures to High and the game flew perfectly. All the same, 3 gig of video memory is no longer enough for ultra settings. It's time to think about the upgrade.

d
deIIis 24.11.21

What an upgrade, the game is not worth it. Everything is much simpler - the game is not terribly optimized - a hacky port from consoles.
P.S. Freezes of the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight compared to Kolda 2015 "flowers".

N
NorthernSky 24.11.21

Time to think about the brain. Poor engine - and suddenly 780 does not pull out.

T
Tim7472 24.11.21

K0nsul Someone
needs to think about optimization. BF3 with divine textures, which remained clear on characters and at the sight of snipers, flies quietly on a laptop GT740m. This game for me is the standard of optimization at its own level of grafon, and the tendency is such that everyone began to hammer into this very optimization. In particular, in the last 3 CODs were scored specifically.

M
Master_Chife 24.11.21

well shot found how to solve the problem ??? my game crashes after a few minutes of playing

J
Joker1917 24.11.21

Yeah. Optimization to 0. So could the developers learn how to optimize games from Konami. Remember Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain. A masterpiece. Optimization is great. Whoever played will understand and agree with my opinion.

b
byteme 24.11.21

I haven't bought it well yet, the beta test was too laggy.
I decided to drive it through my computer. It freezes dead and flies out on the menu. I don't even have time to get to the gameplay.
Moreover, the game behaves in the same way at low settings, as at ultras ...
Ugh, such an optimization!

A
AndreyKOT3 24.11.21

game and 4GB is not enough. 970 4GB and freezing on ultra textures. everything is normal at high

b
byteme 24.11.21

Solving the problem with freezes and crashes:
Spoilerhttp: //forums.playground.ru/call_of_duty_black_ops_3/igra_lagaet_v_menyu_nashel_fiks_ne_znayu_rabotaet_li_on-882096/

v
vvvjust 24.11.21

K0nsul
The game eats up all RAM for clean! On 8 friezes, on 16, nothing freezes, I checked it myself, the config in the profile!

S
Spartacus1971 24.11.21

vvvjust
I have 16 and still have friezes.

G
GarminGo 24.11.21

I also freeze, and this is on gtx titan xc 12 GB of video memory and 16 gig of RAM. (I play at a resolution of 1440r)

c
crusaders3d 24.11.21

gtx980 does not freeze anything, the current kumarit crashes with a memory error))) like there memory runs out deto, deto 1 time in 3-4 fights happens !!!

I
IceQufication 24.11.21

30fps stable .. adjust correctly
Who has nvidia:
In the nvidia DSP driver settings, set all the checkboxes and smoothness to 100%, you can add anti-aliasing!
Be sure to select Physix as the processor Video card (there Auto-select, CPU, Video), Disable shader caching!
In the game, we set the resolution a little higher than our native one (thanks to DSP), so that there is no strong "ladder", reduce the rendering to 70%, everything else is high, SMAAT2X anti-aliasing, transparency can be turned off, the picture hardly changes, and the video load increases.
I have vertical sync enabled and fps limiting to 30, which is enough for a good picture and comfortable game.
As a result, NO FREEZES!
Try it.

Version of the game Update 1 - RLD (no fix), config in the profile
And the game is installed on a regular HDD ..
Swap file 28620MB. With two HDDs and 1SSD.
In my case, the memory is 8GB DDR2, so think about it ..

S
Sergo_Nizhik 24.11.21

nifiga such systems are cool and it sags up to 2 frames) my system percents Celeron G1620 8 gigs of GTX 760 2 gb RAM and also checked it now at high 50-60 fps and in some frames up to 2 the optimization was not delivered (

S
Sergo_Nizhik 24.11.21

there is a link on the config file and the mess with the prots helped) put 2 to 4 and everything is cool robots) win 10 is windowed mode on the whole screen

-
-M23- 24.11.21

my friezes are 90% gone due to:
-installation of the latest Nvidia drivers through the Geforce Experience panel
-increased swap file from 8 GB to 12 GB
-installation in the Nvidia panel of the physX parameter from auto to video card
Writing a line about the number of cores, launch from the admin, compatibility with Windows 7 gave nothing.

-
-M23- 24.11.21

Config
i5 3470 + Geforce 660Ti + 8Gb RAM

V
Vetal_Xp 24.11.21

ASUS R7 250x 1Gb video card.
AMD FX 6300 processor
10Gb RAM.

At Ultra FPS settings 10-20
But at the same time MSI Afterburner shows:
GPU load 80%
CPU 60%
Ram 9.000MB.

S
Sergo_Nizhik 24.11.21

-M23-
I removed the drawdowns from this file and increasing the swap file, I put this garbage according to the size of the system and the current rates.