3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qwerds777 12.11.19 03:43 am

Citizens (Foundation)

Here's the thing, the game requires some of the citizens, to open buildings in the last level. I understand this is due to the improvement of the buildings, but specific requirements to improve them I never saw. How did these residents get?

24 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Qwerds777 12.11.19

He created the theme and he himself will answer :D

Anyways, burzhuinskie prosherstila forums I found the following:

The level of the resident is increased by the method satisfy his level. Below is actually a list of needs level:

Beginner: 1 source of food, water
Fortress: 1 source of food, water, house, Church
Commoner: 2 source of food, clothing, water, house, Church
Citizen: 2 source of food, clothing, water, lvl2 house, the Church, luxury

It remains to understand how to grab the building the second level and where to get luxury

s
skorpor. 25.12.20

Sometimes it is impossible to take the first increase, everything seems to be there is trade already established, the last point to raise residents to peasants hangs and is not carried out, I don’t understand what to do.

B
Burrut 25.12.20

skorpor.
Same stuff! But I also can't get the fabric anywhere!

Z
ZloyBes46 25.12.20

To upgrade from settlers to peasants, you need:
1. Trade
2. Throne room, or rather the Lord's Estate
3. end of month, beginning of next month
To swing from peasants to townspeople:
1. Build a chapel
2. High priority for houses, stupidly buy from you huskies decorating flowers and planting at home
To swing from the bourgeois to the townspeople you need:
1. Cloth
2. 3 types of products
3. Moral preparation for trash

e
e13geni4 25.12.20

ZloyBes46
Stuck on 8 peasants, the remaining 32 are newcomers, builders refuse to build housing in attractive areas, everything is nearby - and a well. and the market. Jewelry is not open yet, what should I do?

e
e13geni4 25.12.20

i
insel260 25.12.20

e13geni4 Using
their work, unlock improvements. Do the tasks, put the warehouse. And it is better that everything is according to the mind - to distinguish between the industrial area and the residential area. In the industrial area, place production facilities (sawmill, weaving machines, etc.) and warehouses next to them, so that the workers would not run far for the resource. And the wells there too.
In the residential area there is a chapel, markets and a warehouse for food. Near the market, you can make a well so that people can immediately satisfy all their needs in one place.
Give the third area for agricultural needs (wheat, hops, etc.). Place resource extraction buildings in the well area (this also applies to industry and agriculture). So workers will be less distracted from work.

The result is a big kingdom where everyone is happy and busy.
PS People are drawn to the most favorable place to live. You, the residential area (with built houses) is surrounded by an unfavorable environment. Would you like to live in a house surrounded by eternally thundering factories?

e
e13geni4 25.12.20

insel260
Peasants keep everyone, nothing else opens, you need 10 peasants for the next improvement. and for this we need houses,
but they are not built!

e
e13geni4 25.12.20

insel260 The
attractiveness of the residential area is medium and high near the market, what else do they want, I don’t understand? And most importantly, the new arrivals work quietly, the boil that there is no housing is not raised ... I have never even popped up an inscription that there is not enough housing, and there are already 32 snouts ...)))

i
insel260 25.12.20

e13geni4
The chapel has its own zone, when placing you should have seen it. This means that the blessing of the church does not apply to residential buildings. Put the church too far.

e
e13geni4 25.12.20

insel260
well, it was the very first hex, so everything is in a heap. I know about everything else. The first 4 houses are located in a zone of average attractiveness. in the distance is exactly the same. even with strong attraction near the market, BUT DO NOT BUILD, why? In the near zone next to the church and near ready-made houses - are they also not building? why?

i
insel260 25.12.20

e13geni4 Have
n't played for a long time, wait half an hour, I'll start the toy, I'll look.

e
e13geni4 25.12.20

insel260
yes, I haven't played for a couple of years either, so I downloaded the update, decided to remember, I play without mods ... :-)

e
e13geni4 25.12.20

insel260
there is something else about the beginning of the month in English written in order to become peasants, but the darkness has passed for me these months ...

i
insel260 25.12.20

e13geni4
Do you have free builders? After all, they build houses for residents.
Compared to the first versions of the game, now you need to set up a builders workshop and hire builders from there. Maybe your point is precisely that there are not enough builders?

e
e13geni4 25.12.20

insel260
I already have 2 such buildings and 6 builders in them. , all by rank ;-) all six are frankly crazy ...

e
e13geni4 25.12.20

Well, fellow builders, it just doesn't get greener !! What else do you need ?!

e
e13geni4 25.12.20

insel260
I saw through everything! (damn updates ...) It is necessary to catch the pop-up inscription (exactly on the 1st): "improvement is available" - did not have time, wait for next month. You press on it and there you improve all the necessary ones for the grandmother ... Live and learn! :-)

i
insel260 27.12.20

e13geni4
I was racking my brains all over why they refuse to build houses ...
It wasn't about the reel ...

e
e13geni4 30.12.20

People, tell me, I forgot, I haven't played for a long time. If food runs out, a hungry pestilence will begin or the people will simply run away to a better life ???