3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Qwerds777 12.11.19 03:43 am

Citizens (Foundation)

Here's the thing, the game requires some of the citizens, to open buildings in the last level. I understand this is due to the improvement of the buildings, but specific requirements to improve them I never saw. How did these residents get?

24 Comments
Sort by:
l
lalalalq11321 08.01.21

They will run away. Listen, there’s such a thing, I can’t upgrade to townspeople, there are 3 types of product, there are clothes in the warehouse, what else do you need?

e
e13geni4 08.01.21

lalalalq11321
Citizens need more luxury items (beer, wine, honey, plants, jewelry, jewelry) to satisfy them. But you can increase them without them in the "Actions" section in the first days of the month after the "Upgrade is available"

D
Dmitry Kazimagomedov 11.01.21

e13geni4
I have all the food and all the luxuries, but promotions to townspeople do not appear. Once a couple of times there were 2 promotions to the townspeople, I ignored, then there was 1 promotion, I pumped in. Not a single promotion since then. Am I doing something wrong or is there a glitch? What else besides markets and 2lvla houses is needed for the appearance of promotions to townspeople?

p
pro100l1mon4ik 22.02.21

help me please. I can’t understand how to normalize the happiness of the inhabitants.
What is a cross and a shield?