3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darloud 25.11.21 12:04 am

DLC (Saints Row: The Third)

So three DLCs are already available on Steam. Here is one of them (just
go nuts XD) The second activates future add-ons that will come out to the game, well, like all sorts of missions, costumes, and so on.
But with the third, I did not understand something Saints Row the Third - Invincible Pack DLC
That something did not understand that there is written stupidly one suit or what? Or something like cheats specifically for even more recklessness?
In short, here's a proof see for yourself: http://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_5_9__12&term=Saints+Row%3A+The+Third
41 Comments
Sort by:
B
Baskov 25.11.21

I want this hat

I
InSaneJeSter 25.11.21

Saints Row the Third - Invincible Pack DLC it adds codes ^^ endless ammo etc. and a green lantern suit.

K
Kanagan81 25.11.21

He does not add a lantern costume, it is already in the game in the store, the DLC for the shark has already been tested by a cool thing, and the hat is on sale in the store.
and the DLC for codes there is this: a
code for immortality, a
code for a lot of cars (which sweeps away everything in its own way)
code a player's misfire (falling like with insurance fraud) probably mean falling like in L2, like pretending to be dead :)
code for infinite ammunition for all types of weapons
code for infinite ammunition 2 (probably not translated correctly, since this is a code for infinite shooting without reloading)
code for super saints (saints become very bad)
code for super explosions (explosion power increases by 4 times)

x
xReloaded 25.11.21

They say that the Skidrow version already has all the DLCs or not?

d
demont 25.11.21

downloaded a crack from Skidrow. Indeed, there is a lot of DLS. Probably all there is. A lot of things have been opened and guns, suits, and cars, tanks, fighters from the beginning of the game. And a bunch of discounts and upgrades)

S
SaIIIkE 25.11.21

and how to play on a crack skid without DLS

D
Darloud 25.11.21

SaIIIkE
buy litsuhu .....

v
vmagic 25.11.21

Darloud
didn't think it could be solved so easily)

S
SaIIIkE 25.11.21

and on a pirate

d
demont 25.11.21

it's not clear yet how)
There is a twofold situation - on the one hand, you immediately go into battle, when you have money and cool guns, but on the other hand, it's not interesting when you run around with a rifle that kills everyone at an incredible speed, or ride a tank that no one cannot undermine.

S
SaIIIkE 25.11.21

agree

T
Tesador 25.11.21

Does anyone know how to disable dls on crack from Skidrow?

V
VIND146 25.11.21

And who knows how a plane a tank and a cat car that shoots people and there is a similar addition in pirates to transfer to litsuhu? I transferred a purely pirate with replacements to Steam where the litsuha is located and nothing has changed in the game, nothing has been added. How to transfer, tell me?)

V
VIND146 25.11.21

And who knows how a plane a tank and a cat car that shoots people and there is a similar addition in pirates to transfer to litsuhu? I transferred a purely pirate with replacements to Steam where the litsuha is located and nothing has changed in the game, nothing has been added. How to transfer, tell me?)

Z
Zheker777 25.11.21

Please tell me HOW TO DISCONNECT DLC ?????? (((
VERY NECESSARY ((((

A
Alisinon 25.11.21

demont
So why go around with such a rifle or just ride a tank and crush everyone. In general, why chop off the DLC. No one makes you use weapons, costumes, equipment and cheats from the DLC. Just don't use them if you don't want to.

[
[Slay] 25.11.21

http://narod.ru/disk/31831415001/XavSR3DLCFixes1.rar.html
fix disabling dls, and bonuses, the game must be started from the beginning

V
VeNoM225 25.11.21

Heh, I bought a litsuha and there is no such dregs. Cheating barrels from the very beginning, a pumped-up Persian, stupid costumes and cars ... In short, DLS always spoils the game, with the rare exception of a high-quality continuation of the plot)

C
CH0L0 25.11.21

I also have all the DLCs on the pirate, and where did SKIDROW get them from?

Z
Zheker777 25.11.21

[Slay]
Thank you !!))