3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 25.11.21 12:04 am

And for how much or for what would you sell your soul to the devil?

Of course, about the devil is an allegory :) Well, hypothetically.

Unfree souls also share, for the sake of what is so important and useful, you got rid of such unnecessary and worthless, in the modern world, attavism.

"Selling soul, life and a ghost to boot" - such strange ads have recently begun to appear more and more on the Web.

Recently, for example, 24-year-old New Zealand resident Walter Scott put his soul up for auction on TradeMe with the intention of selling it to anyone, even the devil himself, if he exists.

“I can't see it, touch it, or somehow feel it,” Walter explains his strange act, “but I can sell it, probably helping out a good amount.

Scott is confident that the "product" he is offering is in good condition, perhaps tainted by six years of alcohol consumption.
Doctor Faust from the work of Johann Goethe sold his soul to the devil for the secret of immortality, power and knowledge.

Dorian Gray from Oscar Wilde's novel did the same for gaining eternal youth.

Paganini Niccolo (1782-1840), Italian violinist and composer. His playing revealed such wide possibilities of the violin that contemporaries suspected that he possessed some secret hidden from others. Some seriously believed that the great violinist had sold his soul to the devil.
Many people have an opinion --- My life is such a living hell. It seems that God does not care, he is just waiting for me to break down, tired of standing, I can’t do anything else, and I really want to sell my soul for 3 wishes.
SELLING AND BUYING WAS ALWAYS NOT A PROBLEM, ONLY A QUESTION IN THE PRICE. NO ONE REALLY WISHES TO CHEAP up ??? EVERYONE WANTS EVERYTHING AT ONCE - BUT IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.
I hasten to disappoint you. the devil will not buy what already belongs to him, because we are born in sin and are brought up by sin and there is no question of any pure soul. further during our life, we do not all of course come to God and accept His plan of salvation through faith ..
As a believer, he did not sell it. As an atheist said that there is no soul. And if you argue, then everything has its own price. You just need to give something a person will agree, who have low, and who needs to pay dearly. What am I leading this conversation to? In our time of sale, everyone has a price, when you go to work, you are also told the price for which you can say that you were bought for a certain time, for which there would not be anything.

I will buy wholesale your souls, call tel. 666 if you are 100% sure of the sale, I'll pick up the phone. I'm not sure do not call, and so things are on the horns.
51 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 25.11.21

-DENIMUSS - My friend
, I'll tell you this: the person went wrong. Have you seen their souls? Lazy, cowardly, cheeky, not understanding and therefore afraid of everything in this world. Petty and mean people, but torn at the seams from ambition, ready to sell their souls not for talents, but for the most insignificant. Bad people. Bad souls. Bad product and bad aftertaste.
His opinion on this.

S
SАLEM 25.11.21

Wing42
Agree - Arrogant, stupid, cynical, wretched, immoral. Wherever you spit, everywhere they are .... They are always not satisfied with everything. They are always dissatisfied with everything. All this gray mass, scurrying back and forth in search of food, clothes, etc. They simply exist, do not even live. Man as a species disappears, degenerates. Only when you yourself can think about _your_ personal benefit, pleasure and desires and do not care about a bunch of rams who need universal equality, because they are unable to achieve anything, but use them for their own purposes. And the devil has new puppets - theater, in general, business!

W
Wing42 25.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
You did not understand his message. Not the quantity - he has more than enough puppets - but the quality depresses him. He lacks the details for the mechanism, he lacks the one who will turn the mechanism.

r
rPeBoJL 25.11.21

these guys don't play by the rules. no contracts!

d
dizzy33 25.11.21

For about a million five hundred.

i
insel 25.11.21

hmm, if there is only one desire - that my soul, after death (and death would be like that by the age of 300) would go to Paradise. and that as long as I lived all these years, I would not be touched by illness, or grief, not disappointment. and luck would accompany everything! : D

i
insel 25.11.21

dizzy33
would you give your soul for 1,000,500 ? why didn't you specify a million? Well, then I take your soul, and in return I give you 1 million diseases for your body!

p
pekabir 25.11.21

you cannot sell what is not

C
Craxen 25.11.21

As an atheist, I think theories about faith are foolish. The soul, in the usual sense, I have no need to sell, my life suits me

I
Ivan_Vasilievich 25.11.21

bakabir
Satkni pile my mouth !!! 11 !! 11! Boh is true !! 11 !! 1

p
pekabir 25.11.21

Spartak Myasnoy

P
PhenomNV 25.11.21

I wish I knew what else I sell ...

D
Don thomas falcone 25.11.21

JackSug
Based on your beliefs, there is no "soul" in the understanding of a believer. Those. don't you want to sell emptiness for real money?

G
Gauguin 25.11.21

And for how much or for what would you sell your soul to the devil?
I have a lot of them, I sell them in bulk. The price is negotiable.

C
Castilion 25.11.21

I am a deeply believer, I would not sell my soul for any money or something!

M
MunchkiN 616 25.11.21

I have no idea what a soul is, so I would not sell anything.
otherwise you can finally remain without a mobile phone and without a soul, posony.
if this soul is my immaterial self, then it turns out that this is anal slavery, and if the immaterial can exist without the perishable material, then it turns out that a larger and more important part. if the soul is a type of magic, then it’s like the one I need for a return ticket from the pitch of nothingness.

W
Wing42 25.11.21

Gauguin
"I have a lot of them, I sell them in bulk. The price is negotiable."
What are you? Where did you get it?

G
GhostKasio 25.11.21

for immortality and for a lot of money)

B
BarackKamacho 25.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
you are exactly the same lol