3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 25.11.21 12:04 am

And for how much or for what would you sell your soul to the devil?

Of course, about the devil is an allegory :) Well, hypothetically.

Unfree souls also share, for the sake of what is so important and useful, you got rid of such unnecessary and worthless, in the modern world, attavism.

"Selling soul, life and a ghost to boot" - such strange ads have recently begun to appear more and more on the Web.

Recently, for example, 24-year-old New Zealand resident Walter Scott put his soul up for auction on TradeMe with the intention of selling it to anyone, even the devil himself, if he exists.

“I can't see it, touch it, or somehow feel it,” Walter explains his strange act, “but I can sell it, probably helping out a good amount.

Scott is confident that the "product" he is offering is in good condition, perhaps tainted by six years of alcohol consumption.
Doctor Faust from the work of Johann Goethe sold his soul to the devil for the secret of immortality, power and knowledge.

Dorian Gray from Oscar Wilde's novel did the same for gaining eternal youth.

Paganini Niccolo (1782-1840), Italian violinist and composer. His playing revealed such wide possibilities of the violin that contemporaries suspected that he possessed some secret hidden from others. Some seriously believed that the great violinist had sold his soul to the devil.
Many people have an opinion --- My life is such a living hell. It seems that God does not care, he is just waiting for me to break down, tired of standing, I can’t do anything else, and I really want to sell my soul for 3 wishes.
SELLING AND BUYING WAS ALWAYS NOT A PROBLEM, ONLY A QUESTION IN THE PRICE. NO ONE REALLY WISHES TO CHEAP up ??? EVERYONE WANTS EVERYTHING AT ONCE - BUT IT DOESN'T HAPPEN.
I hasten to disappoint you. the devil will not buy what already belongs to him, because we are born in sin and are brought up by sin and there is no question of any pure soul. further during our life, we do not all of course come to God and accept His plan of salvation through faith ..
As a believer, he did not sell it. As an atheist said that there is no soul. And if you argue, then everything has its own price. You just need to give something a person will agree, who have low, and who needs to pay dearly. What am I leading this conversation to? In our time of sale, everyone has a price, when you go to work, you are also told the price for which you can say that you were bought for a certain time, for which there would not be anything.

I will buy wholesale your souls, call tel. 666 if you are 100% sure of the sale, I'll pick up the phone. I'm not sure do not call, and so things are on the horns.
51 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 25.11.21

Tiger Goose
he's his lawyer

S
SАLEM 25.11.21

BarackKamacho
you are exactly the same LMAO

T
The dying bride 25.11.21

Go better sleep it off.

And redheads shouldn't care at all.

7Rain7 25.11.21

I would sell my soul to the devil for the fact that when I go to hell, I would live there the way I want and any of my needs are instantly satisfied.

r
rPeBoJL 25.11.21

7Rain7

psss ...)

"Oh, if I could only listen to silence,
Not a lie, not flattery, not noon and not darkness,
Under the sun, melting snow,
To love, not knowing betrayals, -
You would die of evil melancholy!"

A
Ababkov Denis 25.11.21

Well, I’m a believer but not a fanatic, but the odd thing is that when my friend had a fight with a girl and I told him, let's make a deal, you’ll give me a soul, but the next day you measure yourself, so they would measure themselves without!

7Rain7 25.11.21

Ababkov Denis
You had nothing to do with it))) He just licked her properly and didn't tell you.

Grevol
Maybe the first 50 years would have done so))) And then gurias, orgies, gluttony and mockery of the participants in a reality show about psychics. Well, and some grandmother in the ear would tell what will happen and with whom. For check.

T
The dumpling is kind 25.11.21

For immortality 8) Theoretically, the devil has no crisis regarding the number of souls: D

T
Tiger goose 25.11.21

Grevol
Aaa ... okay. The film, by the way, is cool.

S
SАLEM 25.11.21

SpoilerYou haven't sold your soul to the devil ...

But he will try to buy ...

There are many temptations in the world ...

But you have to pay for all this ...

Everything is twisted with a hard coin ...

Mercedes and haute couture clothes ...

Yachts, wine , leisure, cigarettes ... All you

need is the presence of bills ...

He is standing behind his back, waiting ... The

appearance of an angel ... who expected ??? ...

But when you take a closer look ...

You will see a grin in a smile. ..

Everything is bought ... - it is sold ...

Often souls are on Sotheby's ...

Sells them, who, obviously, recently ...

Signed a contract with Lucifer ...

The painting hangs on an old scroll ... A

drop of blood , usually - a seal ...

But think, you may have to ..

Sell ​​the souls of loved ones ...

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Who supports you?

S
SАLEM 25.11.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
Who supports you? I come myself ... What is the question is the answer ............

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
You understood the question, but answered not to the point. Immediately a catch. You tried to say the same thing:
All this gray mass, scurrying back and forth in search of food, clothes, etc. They just exist, do not even live.
to the people at whose expense you live? To the person, respectively

S
SАLEM 25.11.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
at whose expense do you live? In that country where I live, money will soon have no value-- ((404 country not found)) I don't even breathe air ...))) You took the sentence out of context .. In a nutshell --- I am annoyed by herd a feeling that is present in almost every person.

i
insel 25.11.21

so many are asking in return for a soul - immortality and an unlimited amount of money. As a lawyer, I’m going to tell you HIM in confidence, just shh ... don’t tell the boss !!!
when you get your "immortality" and hell knows how much money, you will be a rich vegetable that will not live, for example, your head will float in formalin, in a jar. and the hardware will keep you alive. that's all immortality! well, there will be a card next to it with an unlimited amount))
or they will erect a monument with the name - immortal, completely made of gold, and drown it in the Atlantic Ocean ... so if you ask, express your thoughts clearly, although you will still be a fool))

PS Whoever read it all - from you $ 1 million for a consultation!
send to short number - 666
PPS I heard you all, wait. our courier demons will contact you shortly.

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
You took the sentence out of context .. In a nutshell,
I asked you a direct question: WHAT ARE YOU LIVING FOR?

S
SАLEM 25.11.21

And put $ 1 on Yandex money or webmoney [email protected].
SpoilerGirlfriend Vertical eats people alive.
Sister Horizontal threatens with a different reckoning.
The cross would have been severed long ago,
If the Crucified did not hold it.

S
SАLEM 25.11.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
Why are you so boring (tin) ... I'm a tokoi resident of society. I work and rent an apartment .. My soul is in place (but sinful). there is a heart but in scars (battle wounds ache) .. The psyche has been broken since November 21, 2013 ...

D
Denis Kyokushin 25.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
I work and rent an apartment.
Well, then you have the same worries as the rest. There is no other way to live.
Why, then, your bunch of food and clothes?

S
SАLEM 25.11.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
You're funny Character - Have you heard about the allegory? These were general thoughts about people .. These are not human vices). The fear of being late pushes people to vain haste, but only those who are in no hurry always succeed. From the second law of thermodynamics ... "Any closed system tends to increase entropy ... Well, or if the Bible is closer to you .." Vanity of vanities ... Everything is vanity ".. Yes, life is short, because ... Man is mortal. .. Moreover, he is suddenly mortal .... And no one knows where he will be tomorrow .. Therefore, we are in a hurry to bite off a large piece with our big mouth.