3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurosaki_gamer 25.11.21 12:04 am

Choice in Lock Muinn (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the second part in Lok Muinne, one had to make a choice - go to save Anais / Saskia or Triss. Passed The Witcher 3 once with the import save, where he went to save Anais. The result is deplorable - Temeria fell anyway. With Saskia and Yovert, in view of their absence, I think it will not be better.
The question is - what impact will the choice to go and save Triss have on The Witcher 3?
30 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tolik Badikov 25.11.21

No.

K
Kurosaki_gamer 25.11.21

sozhah
Triss will not refuse in any case, it is checked.

A
Aleksandr2242 25.11.21

No, the developers put *** on all the solutions in the second part.

A
Aleksandr2242 25.11.21

sozhah
csm?

N
NeoGreen11 25.11.21

Fuck Triss, I fucked all the girls in the Witcher, starting with Keira Metz and ending with Ian

K
Kurosaki_gamer 25.11.21

You can walk to the left with anyone you want (Keira, a boybab on Skellig and a gambler in Novigrad), except for Triss and Ian, you have to choose between them.

In Vizima, during the dialogue, decisions are simulated besides the fate of Lavalette or Leto, etc. there is also this question: saved Anais / Saskia or Triss. If there is such a question, it should have some influence on the game.

M
Mercurionio 25.11.21

sozhah
All actions after the battle in Kaer Morhen affect the ending. There are 6 moments, how much you screw up, this will be the ending. The decisions of the previous parts have very little effect.
PS: Saskia and Iorvet will be in Blood and Wine. Maybe they will do something there.

K
Kurosaki_gamer 25.11.21

sozhah
Yes, the endings are influenced only by decisions and actions regarding Ciri

K
Kurosaki_gamer 25.11.21

Mercurionio
developed for Yovert and Saskia was officially scored: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/klyuchevye_personazhi_vedmaka_2_ne_poyavyatsya_v_dlc_krov_i_vino-172518/

C
Cucumber312 25.11.21

Mercurionio
A proof can be about Yorveta possible?

N
NeoGreen11 25.11.21

Cute fox
Chose the "139 jokes" category?

z
zagruzon 25.11.21

Andrey Shmonov
everything is simple. less khm-khm it is necessary. those who have such a salary usually do not play games, and even more so do not sit on dubious sites. yes, and three friends, I just didn't have enough time for games with one, but here - three, so, dear man, you don't have to be like Chukovsky's root

d
danyiil695 25.11.21

Faceless
In the game, you can find squirrels who say like, there was a tough commander Iorvet, the only sting was that he died. There is not a word about saskia in the game.

B
Bupycop 25.11.21

Kurosaki_gamer
Spoiler The ending is influenced by 1. Persecution of sorcerers / non-humans, 2. kill Keira / send to Kaer Morhen without papers / with papers, 3. Dijkstra is alive (the new ruler of the North and the defeat of the nilfs) / Radovid is alive (the defeat of the nilfs) / Roche is alive Temeria vassal (Nilfgaard will conquer the North) 4. Triss / Yen 5. Save / Kill the spirit on the whispering hill 5.1 (children will be lost / at school in Novigrad 5.2 Anna will die / go crazy) 6. And the main decisions about Ciri, after her finding ( answer options for time).

C
Cucumber312 25.11.21

danyiil695 Is
it possible to prove it?
I met squirrels, they didn't say that.

K
Kosolapyi1 25.11.21

zagruzon
About the salary - a myth. I have a good one, and what, not to play games?

P
Playersaharan 25.11.21

danyiil695
What kind of proteins are they? I only know those on the quest "Forest Dashing" and "Our Nag", but they seem to not mention Iorvet
Saskia mentions Philip during an optional conversation with her

N
NeoGreen11 25.11.21

zagruzon
It's sad for me if you think so)

-
-SERGEY- 25.11.21

Andrey Shmonov
Fuck Triss, I got all the girls in the Witcher, starting with Keira Metz and ending with Ian.
Are you or Geralt? Or are you both? )))

S
Stribogg 25.11.21

Developers scored on solutions in the second part, because the third witcher has already become a console one, and you cannot transfer any saving to the console .. We made a simulation of these solutions, to a minimum. In general, the most important is the Summer option. Everything else is a trifle, you don't have to bother at all.