3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kurosaki_gamer 25.11.21 12:04 am

Choice in Lock Muinn (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the second part in Lok Muinne, one had to make a choice - go to save Anais / Saskia or Triss. Passed The Witcher 3 once with the import save, where he went to save Anais. The result is deplorable - Temeria fell anyway. With Saskia and Yovert, in view of their absence, I think it will not be better.
The question is - what impact will the choice to go and save Triss have on The Witcher 3?
30 Comments
Sort by:
i
icebear2 25.11.21

I was with Roche, but in Chapter 3 I went to save Triss (because she is more important to me), as a result, in 3 the Witcher I met a man, the head of the chapter (Cardwin from Lan Exeter) in Oxenfurt (Geralt was not very pleasant to speak with him, it was evident by the tone of his voice ) since not all sorcerers were killed in lok muinne.

E
Eagle387 25.11.21

sozhah
but in real life he jerks off, eats a doshirak and watches memos with 4chana

N
NeoGreen11 25.11.21

-SERGEY-
They had a duality))

A
Aleksandr2242 25.11.21

Mercurionio
With Triss and Ian, you can stir up at the same time, you just need to stop in time.

z
zagruzon 25.11.21

Andrey Shmonov
but don't care

J
JUnnAmmED 25.11.21

Stribogg
console you won't transfer any saving Hmm
... Maybe it's enough to dump everything on the console?
Spoiler

M
Mercurionio 25.11.21

Aleksandr2242
And why are you telling me this?

A
Aleksandr2242 25.11.21

Mercurionio
you threw Disinformation to a person, if you want to stay with Triss, then it is quite possible to stir up both of them to a certain quest.

M
Mercurionio 25.11.21

Aleksandr2242
I never spoke about Triss and novels. Wipe your eyes. All that I mentioned is about Ciri.
Go sleep it off, addict .............

M
MASTERy0da 25.11.21

If you save Triss, you can meet Cardwin near Radovid's ship, although he cannot stop the witch-hunt and, as it is written in the diary, "he will put on a good face with a bad game", some magicians will save themselves under the wing of the Chapter, but this will not change the general trend of witch-hunting ...