3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serikus 25.11.21 12:26 am

Technical problems (Fahrenheit)

I tried to patch up to version 1.1 on pirates - it is not installed!
Maybe someone did it?
178 Comments
Sort by:
M
MX518 25.11.21

It didn't work for me either :(

S
Sweet Johnson 25.11.21

Hello! I am writing how I do what when setting Fahrenheit.

I insert CD 1, Auto Run pops up.
1. I press "Installation", close Auto Run.
2. On the upstaged plate, click Next.
3. Click Browse, select a folder and click OK. I press Next.
4. I choose the Russian version and press Next.
5. Click Next.
6. Click Next.
7. I press Installation. Installed.
8. It was found out.
9. Pops up 2 tablets: Installation of Fahrenheus is complete and Installation of Daiemon Tools.
10. I click Install in the Daiemon installation.
11. Click Next. I select the default folder as the installation folder.
12. Click Next again. Installed.
13. It was installed. I click Close.
14. I click Finish in the Fahrenheit setting, I click Yes in the pop-up label.
15. The computer has rebooted. I take out Sd3.
16. Daemon Tools is red. choose All options ON. The icon is green. In mount image I select ... iso Fahrenheit.mds. I click Open.
17. I choose Start -...- Mount Image.
18. I choose Remove Driver. I press Yes on the Are you sure sign.
Click OK.
19. the computer rebooted.
20. I choose Start -...- Mount Image.
21. Press Mount /
22. Select ... Crack Fahrenheit.tdf
And press open (Status inactive).
23. Without closing Tetris, I start Fahrenheit. And ... Please insert original Dvd of Fahrenheit. Bottom - OK.

help me please!!! What am I doing wrong???
I want to play!!! The version with Alcohol is not necessary !!!

K
Keona 25.11.21

You need INSTAL DRIVER and not Remove so return the driver. And so everything is ok. Honestly, I was tired of running. But it still starts up. Good luck.

S
Sweet Johnson 25.11.21

So I went in for the first time, clicked Install Driver, then Yes and OK. Now I have Remove Driver on the right and Driver Status: Installed on the left. Or how should this firewood be installed?
HELP!

G
Gangsta vader 25.11.21

Mount the image with the daemon, then use alcohol to create the image of this image, mount it. personally, I did everything like this and it started up fine for me, although before that I had the same problem

L
Lacc 25.11.21

Just after restarting the computer or try it in the "Unmount all drivers" daemon
And then mount it again.

K
Kodabr 25.11.21

I solved the problem like this: I downloaded the plugin for Far - DocFile Browser (from http://plugring.farmanager.com) and used it to unpack Fahrenheit Patch1_1.msp. Among the unpacked files I found {MSI} PCW_CAB_Family00 (a regular cab archive) which I unpacked with WinRar - I got two files fahrenheit.exe (to be thrown into the game folder) and bytecode.btc (to be thrown into the obj folder).

S
Supervisоr 25.11.21

All about hardware, glitches, errors with bugs and other "joys" we write here.

C
Chandr 25.11.21

The problem from the very beginning. Even in "Tutorial" I pass the cross on the floor, twirl the camera, use the keys and the mouse - everything is fine. Then "Go to the door, press the left mouse button and move." I push in front of the door and that's it. I checked the setting - everything is correct. Is there something else I missed?

D
Diakon 25.11.21

Launching the game and black screen !! What's wrong?

u
urologist 25.11.21

look at the current date indigo.

S
Skald 25.11.21

I have a problem. The game crashes as soon as Lucas leaves the office with a brow spilling coffee. I downloaded the patch v1.1, but did not help ...

A
Aidar - Eventful 25.11.21

Skald
License or Pirate?

S
SeregaNew 25.11.21

My game does not want to be loaded on Tyler in the police, there you can choose who to start playing. Where Lucas is the bank, Karlina is the morgue, it's all okay to load, but on Tyler, the police don't want to have to leave via Alt-Ctrl-Delete

d
dimonid 25.11.21

And you try, when the game freezes, press Alt + Ctrl + Delete, you will have a task manager, and then switch Alt + Tab to the game. If nothing else, press the same thing a second time. It helped me.

b
baranina 25.11.21

People, help pliz! I downloaded from the net v.1.1. I start it, I see the N-vidia video, etc., and everything is dark, like a black man's ... I only see the cursor and a black screen! I press ALT + TAB, it appears sign

QUANTIC DREAM TOOLS

Call-stack

Click ABORT if you want to quit this application
Click RETRY if you want to debug
Click IGNORE if you want to continue.

We passed the table, I return to the game, it’s still dark, but another fucking sign

has been added to it A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program’s
internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must now be terminated.

I don't understand what they want! Thanks in advance!

F
Fasds 25.11.21

Tell me where you can download Tetris 1.1 you need to run with patch 1.1.

L
Lineager 25.11.21

I can only say one thing - don't buy pirates. It is more expensive for yourself then

A
AnAKsunaMooNTM 25.11.21

there was a problem with launch. Downloaded 2 archives, unpacked 3.6 GB. V1.1 + mini-image .. when starting the game it says => Please insert original DVD of Fahrenheit.

spent a day on forums sites ... rambler, google and yandex ... help ...

.MOrz. 25.11.21

http://www.gameburnworld.com/gameburnworld.htm see here.